Experiences with attempting CDNUTS protocol

Cdnuts scammer, I agree. Don’t fall for it.

2 Likes

Im not trying to defend him, but i havent found anyone here who used his Protokoll religiously as he is advocating…People who are affected with PFS are relatively very few, and you can buy his recommended herbs from any other company and use the same protocol (So im not sure how much money he is making, and if it is at all worth it for him)…Again im not saying his Protokoll should work, but at least from everything we tried here and thousands of dollars spent on supplements, his Protokoll is definitely one of the cheapest, and hardest to do at the same time…Some alleged success stores has been well documented as well, which is quite rare in the pfs world.

1 Like

I thought I remember his protocol being pretty expensive. I remember he recommended cycling like twenty-something different herbs. Maybe it’s not so expensive if you take one at a time.

Not exactly…20 is the max. Number as i remember…The main thing is to keep rotating…The least number i guess would be 7 herbs…Comparing to the number of supplements that has been tried and to the price of Mediherb tribulus, it is really one of the cheapest

has anyone had any success/improvements with any specific herbs?

Apr1989 was cured by mediherb tribulus but he injected himself 1 shot of tripotrilin prior to his tribulus protocol so it was key

I did exactly the same as he did and got no results.

1 Like

What are your sympthoms ?

Where should i start my friend?
Depression/insomnia, Anhedonia, brain fog, tinnitus, complete sexual dysfunction, skin numbness, loss of taste/Touch sensations etc…
I wont lie, i really think that im one of the worst cases but i guess that what most here thinks, so…

1 Like

You’re not one of the worst , many people are suffering from the evil drugs , we’ll get there my friend , i’m confident we’ll soon find a cure , things are moving from different parts , stay positive

1 Like

I think you must be misremembering. I just checked his website and he recommends two dozen supplements for boosting testosterone. They’re pretty expensive too. Ant extract from the site he links to (which he’s also [allegedly] an affiliate/salesman for) costs $45 for 3.5 oz. Ashwagandha goes for $35 for 2 fl. oz, and that’s just checking the first couple. He also recommends 3 more daily supplements, 4 more for “optimizing the brain”, and another 4 for sleep. And who knows what other affiliate links he might be shilling for.

Im really not trying to defend him in anyway, but after all how much is he getting in commission for each of these purchases?..And how easy is it to get the same herbs from other companies other than the one he is recommending?..I really and truly believe that he is better off selling some secret herbs mix and advertising for it than advertising for herbs that are available all over the internet…
When i wanted to try his protocol i bought like 7 herbs from amazon and never touched lost empire stuff…
To be fair to him again…I am unaware of anyone here who followed his protocol religiously, and i would be happy if someone who tried it (As it is supposed) can chime in here.

2 Likes

Please don’t use the word protocol, because is just bunch of random herbs. I can choose random androgenic herbs as well and name it ‘’ slick’s protocol’’. He is a scammer, and there is no point referring to his so called ‘‘protocol’’. Since when trying androgenic herbs became a unique PROTOCOL ? can someone explain me .

My friend please be patient and read into it, Becuz jumping to your conclusion just support the fact that no one has really given any thought to CDNut protocol…
It is a protocol, the herbs are just a part of it…If it was just the herbs, i would have already said, that i tested it and it failed, but the CDNUT is waaaay more difficult and definitely more than just taking some supplements…
Again im not saying it would work, but again to me no one here has given it any real chance lately, and i understand way…Its just hard to keep up with it.

it’s not a protocol. It seems to me you are defending him and it’s quite suspicious. DOn’t mislead people with this, because his only interest is monetiziation.

1 Like

You seem to me as the someone rather misled himself…It is a protocol whether you or me like it or not…Its a set of things you have to do daily and be strict about it (and ffs its not just taking HERBS!!!, did you really read his protocol at all?? If not, i can send you his Webseit in private???)…
Now whether those things help with our condition or not, I DONT KNOW…Whether he invented the whole thing to earn some money, I DONT KNOW either…But either way it is definitely not more costly than buying 5 bottles of Mediherb tribulus, which i dont see anyone around here complaining and bit***ing about, and either way you can buy and find the same herbs he is recommending literally everywhere on amazon.
Accusing me and using words like suspicious or whatever just makes you look a bit ignorant, and i dont think you are…You just dont want to read, and i cant fix that for you.

2 Likes

Do you know if he ever offered a budget version of his protocol? I’m interested in giving it a shot.

it’s scam. You can create BibFortuna’s ‘‘protocol’’ in the same manner he did. Just add random herbs and tell people to cycle them, then add affiliate links to your website for these herbs and create some fake stories of success.

1 Like

Anything i say will be thought of some conspiracy to promote his protocol (Please note that i never used it and wont be doing that any time soon), but you can literally buy the things he is suggesting (the herbs) from amazon or whatever and most are pretty much cheap (Altough it will add up pretty quickly)…The protocol is in no way just those herbs…If anything the herbs is just BS…What i might think that might help is the discipline of the protocol that he is suggesting and its effect on the Anhedonia and depression (Cold showers daily, exercise daily, meditation etc…)…I guess those things are the most important and probably (if at all)why this protocol might have worked for some (We cant deny it,that on other websites some very few lucky ppl who tried it, actually DID get better…I even talked to one of them, who was long known on hairloss forums,who got PFS and got cured after 2,5 years, and im pretty sure he is not lying, but whether it was time or the protocol, no one can know)

2 Likes

Has to be said it’s hard to argue with the people claiming cures from the protocol…

It’s not for me now, at least not at this stage anyway, but I certainly don’t know he’s just in it to scam people. He’s a very odd bloke, and there’s also a very odd scent of fanaticism about that forum. But having said that, cures are cures however weird the guy/supplements/approach.

2 Likes