Experiences with attempting CDNUTS protocol

it’s scam. You can create BibFortuna’s ‘‘protocol’’ in the same manner he did. Just add random herbs and tell people to cycle them, then add affiliate links to your website for these herbs and create some fake stories of success.

1 Like

Anything i say will be thought of some conspiracy to promote his protocol (Please note that i never used it and wont be doing that any time soon), but you can literally buy the things he is suggesting (the herbs) from amazon or whatever and most are pretty much cheap (Altough it will add up pretty quickly)…The protocol is in no way just those herbs…If anything the herbs is just BS…What i might think that might help is the discipline of the protocol that he is suggesting and its effect on the Anhedonia and depression (Cold showers daily, exercise daily, meditation etc…)…I guess those things are the most important and probably (if at all)why this protocol might have worked for some (We cant deny it,that on other websites some very few lucky ppl who tried it, actually DID get better…I even talked to one of them, who was long known on hairloss forums,who got PFS and got cured after 2,5 years, and im pretty sure he is not lying, but whether it was time or the protocol, no one can know)

2 Likes

Has to be said it’s hard to argue with the people claiming cures from the protocol…

It’s not for me now, at least not at this stage anyway, but I certainly don’t know he’s just in it to scam people. He’s a very odd bloke, and there’s also a very odd scent of fanaticism about that forum. But having said that, cures are cures however weird the guy/supplements/approach.

2 Likes

There was a post where he said if he could only start with 5 herbs then it’d be %herbs% but I can’t recall those. Think it’s on their forum though.

agree, personally I always feel better after taking hormone boosting herbs and while eating clean and working out regularly

Its a relatively sensible approach to this, but I think the fact he is clearly a bit mad, has a god complex and is totally dogmatic about the protocol turns ppl off

4 Likes

I dont want to defend him, but i can understand why he doesnt want to discuss anything about his protocol. a lot of people just dont listen and dont want to read and always look for easy fixes…I dont have anything to do with this protocol and it really frustrates me, when ppl start talking about the herbs as if it only about them…To be honest i think the herbs are BS. The other things which no one with PFS can do without being jobless and having the support of 100 persons…Those things might help in my opinion, but you literally have to believe in god to do those things under the hope of getting better bearing in mind that all of it can be a scam of some sort and you were just wasting your time…

1 Like

Weren’t you one of the guys from SS that I messaged with and assured me to just follow the protocol? I remember you saying things were gradually improving for you. It may have been someone else

So no one answered the first question in this thread. Has anyone tried the protocol and saw improvements?

I personally started fasting since last Sunday. No food from 3AM till 5PM, not even water. So far:

Mental: Better memory and mental sharpness/ clarity.

Sexual: Not much improvement except two morning erections.

Overall: Feeling more vital because of the increased blood circulation. This is a well known fact that the digestive system is the most energy consuming system in the body.

Will update you guys if I witness further improvements.

ive tried the protocol. didnt do anything for me.

i even tried switching to high quality pro hormones recommended by people that swore it would be better

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure you’re supposed to keep drinking water during a fast.

2 Likes

I think the water is optional. Quick update:

It’s day 14 of fasting so here’s a quick update:

Mental: I’d say my brain fog and anxiety are completely gone.

Sexual: Nothing here, maybe 2% improvement as a result of destressing due to being off of work and overall improvement in wellbeing.

Overall: fatigue is completely gone. I feel vital and energized, which I haven’t felt for quiet a while.

The reason I’m interested in CDNuts’ protocol is because fasting is consistent with what many religions, such as Christianity, Islam, and Jewism, advocate.

In my religion, for example, there’s a well-documented saying, “Fast, heal.”

1 Like

@FinaHope
Are you currently doing a water fast without any food?

I’m doing a fast from 3AM till 5PM (no food, no water).