Empty scrotum line? What the hell?

Oh my god no no! Wait, please check your pm.

What are you on about :joy:

2 Likes

@Importantbrain Can you please check out your perineal raphe since you are cured? Thanks. Pls read the messages here for further info.

I just realized and remembered that this line also continues on the testicles.

There should be a thick serrated tissue like line on our testicles. Right on the middle. Sensitive to touch.

I can see mine a little bit. But it is melted on the skin. Probably yours too, whoever reads this.

It was thick and much more visible before.

I think this kinda explains the AR deficiency on the genital skin!

I just want a confirmation from recovered cases if this is returned back too, not that i care its existence, i just wonder it scientifically.

It could help us to understand the PFS better. If anyone knows someone recovered and still active here, pls tag him.

@Livid171 I hope you can see this. You helped me a lot before.

1 Like

Mine is gone too.

Why would it return! The question should be has your feminized body recovered and become muscular and hairy?

C’mon dude.

If anyone knows active recovered members, please tag them to this thread.

When I stopped this poison, I started with multiple changes. One of them is just that.

Everything below the line has been lost and my skin hangs a lot from there. In fact now when I sleep my testicles come towards me.
I imagine this happens to old people. This crap has turned me into an old man. My whole fucking body has changed.

2 Likes

I still have a black line there. It’s pretty thin but definitely noticeable. I don’t remember it being any larger or particularly sensitive.

Correct. But to be honest the memory that I have of the line being very thick and present is from quite a while ago, perhaps even when I was still in puberty. I just dont know how long ago exactly. It isnt like I was feeling it with my fingers all the time.

@Hbcap Sorry for bombarding with questions, hard to catch current recovered people.

Can you please check out if your scrotum line is now there or not? It is called perineal raphe.

Please try to remember how thick it was before PFS if you could, meh, you can even google some images to see what it looks like on other males…

It should start on the middle of your testicles and go all the way down to anus. Visible to see, and sensitive to touch, thick fat tissue like a line.

This is important because it can explain if we have AR issues on our genital skin or not. Thanks!

I never noticed this line, probably because I wasn’t paying attention to it…even before using Roaccutane. However, while it is not really visible…I can steel feel it when I touch it.

1 Like

Would you say it is thick enough? Mine is nearly melted away. Before it was at least 1.5 mm thick from the skin.

Thanks. Do you have also skin insensivity symptoms like on scalp or genitals?

Don’t know, because I have no points of reference. Yes, in the very beginning after stoping Roaccutane my genitals lost sensitivity, but it returned after a while.

1 Like

@noniman Hey man, after your recovery, is your perineal raphe is there and as thick as it is used to be? I hope you remember. Did it ever dissolve on you when you crashed? I hope it does on many of us.

https://ibb.co/zZYkcKM

Im trying to understand something about AR genital skin theory with this question, its hella important to know exactly what happened.

I crashed around one month after quitting finasteride.
Yes – I noticed that my perineum area started to shrink badly after this (the area between scrotum and anus)
Crashing seemed to bring pelvic floor dysfunction with it too.

I have not 100% recovered. I’d say I’m about 90% recovered and have been this way for around a year now. I have had one or two bumps along the way.
Strangely, my PFS will still regress if I am exposed to dusty conditions which I why I have an HEPA air filter in our home.

I’m following this thread with interest:

I believe our condition is similar to
Chronic inflammatory response syndrome , aka BIOTOXIN ILLNESS

FYI:
The three things that have helped me are

1. Taking fargelin to correct blood flow
  2. Buy an HEPA filter to improve air quality (my lungs/breathing seem to be affected)
  3. Take 5AR boosting supplements, namely Cistanche deserticola & crushed sorghum seeds.)
1 Like

Thanks for the info! But as you can see the question was spesifically about the perineal raphe.I shared the image above you can see what that is. Does that also melt away? Now is it back to normal? :upside_down_face: @noniman

Cooper, No I don’t think the perineal raphe has disappeared or ‘melted away’.
My main problem in perineum was

• general shrinkage/atrophy
  • numbness
  • pelvic floor dysfunction (where the pelvic floor is unable to relax)
1 Like

Did you check now though, is it still there and visibly thick? That’s all i need to hear.

One more thing, do you have any idea to adress this PC muscle issue? Like how can i check mine if it is relaxed or not? I did some yoga in the past and it seemed healthy to me. Thanks. :+1: