Dr Mark Gordon TBI

I beleive he is our best bet yet.

Heā€™s your best bet to empty your bank account quickly.

6 Likes

What year did you see him in ?

Im in southern california and if he wasnt charging like 2500ish just for a consultation I would be there tomorrow. If I lived in australia and he wasnt charging 2500ish for just a consultation I would be on the next flight out

Charging that much for patients he claims have TBI seems very scummy honestly. I personally cant afford it or I would be there

Wasnt this guy on the Joe Rogan podcast saying that he prescribes the same protocol to almost everyone with PFS?

Any doctor who focuses on PFS I support. But I cannot support this doctor financially unfortunately

Itā€™s sad that there is a DOC who could potentionaly help a lot pfsā€™ers but people are withold by the the claimed bad experiences from just one guy few years ago.

He seems to understand pfs very much. And if he fixes pfs he is worth the money.

2 Likes

Totally agree @smphead

We cry out for doctors to believe us, to listen to us - if they do theyā€™re either scammers or just in it for the money.

We hope for fellow suffers to improve or to recover - if they do its met with skepticism ā€˜they probably didnā€™t have actual PFSā€™

Remember these doctors owe you nothing. If you think they will be helping us for a cut price because they feel sorry for us, think again.

1 Like

If he is worth the money then straight up I cant afford it or I will be homeless so Idk what you want me to do about it

1 Like

God damn it, someone on Reddit shared the protocol Mark Gordon prescribed to him for PFS and Iā€™ve lost the postā€¦ Iā€™ll keep digging to see If I can find it. Surely there are other people who have seen him and can share? Charging that amount of money to people who are crippled by an illness and in some circumstances (like myself) cannot work is just criminal and highly unethical, in my opinion.

5 Likes

No offense to you mate.

It would be great if the foundation is willing to pay for you as a testcase. I donated a lot to the foundation and would have no problem with that. On the other hand i can Imagine not everbody would support this.

I would not be opposed.

Im curious if he has treated so many patients with PFS why arent there more on here who have seen him?

He claims but Iā€™ve yet to see anyone come for forward with major benefits I think heā€™s more money driven than anything.

1 Like

This is exactly the kind of post why all topics with positive intentions and hope comes to an end before it had a chance.

People are withold by these comments to give it a try and people who had good results donā€™t come back because of all of the skeptism and negativity.

1 Like

Iā€™m not telling anyone to not see him but if you have money to blow then go ahead but donā€™t be surprised when you donā€™t get any better.

2 Likes

You (and others) are highjacking this and other topics to spread out skeptism, so every topic with some hope ends in a debate it doesnā€™t work.
There is no uniform cure or treatment at the moment, but if every topic with a possible step forward ends this way there is no hope at all.

Iā€™ve had contact with 3 former sufferers who are doing well on TRT buy donā€™t visit this forum anymore cause of all the negativity over here. I tried to get on TRT myself but unfortunately itā€™s not possible over here if you are still in the normal range.

So please donā€™t highjack this topic.

1 Like

Same story againā€¦ How would TRT give me my atrophied muscles back if i already have normal T levels !! It doesnā€™t make sense. It has very much to do with the receptors and if this issue doesnā€™t solve, TRT is useless. And those trt responders are hypogonads.

1 Like

It was just an example how the negativity like your post keeps people away and by highjacking and endless debating it keeps away from the post itself.

Nonsenseā€¦ u still donā€™t have an answer how would someone with a normal Total T, free T would feel better if he takes exogenous T !! If the receptors themselves fails to work as it should, then the point of taking exogenous T is uselessā€¦or is it like saying the exogenous T is more powerful than endogenous T !! These so called TRT recovery posts must be deleted. Thereā€™s something called Hypogonadism and thereā€™s something called pfsā€¦ talking facts ainā€™t negative.

1 Like

Yeah, ok.

Please leave this topic now open for people who think pfs could have a neurological aspect and TBI-treatment might, MIGHT, be an option and want to talk about it.

@anon74895881 completely valid. My t levels returned to normal with no improvement in symptoms. Ithen tried trt which unfortunately brought afurther worsening in symptoms.

1 Like

It would be hard to believe that Dr. Gordon, who as an American went to medical school in Mexico (usually a huge red flag), is having greater success in treating PFS than someone like Dr Alan Jacobs who went to Duke and taught at Harvard. I guess anything is possible though. From his Joe Rogan interviews to his website to his ostentatious mentioning of speaking engagements, Dr. Gordon ostensibly seems to be more concerned with the image of being a celebrity doctor than actually practicing breakthrough medicine. Online reviews of him seem to reflect a similar image. As does @holyheadā€™s account. Iā€™m in LA and may visit him anyway just to know for sure. But my strong suspicion is that he isnā€™t having any more success in treating this than anyone else out there. Would be great to hear from someone who has seen him recently.

2 Likes