Dr Mark Gordon TBI

is there a link for info site mentioned above?

thanks

Forgive me if I make incorrect statements and correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes I do recall you said you paid Dr. Gordon but I also definitely recall you said stopped payment because
 I’m not sure why?

You still haven’t answered questions on what the treatment looked like for the time you were doing it, I’m not the only person who asked you on here. Is it really that much to ask to summarize just a bit?

Of course you’re not obligated to answer to any of our comments but I hope you can imagine our frustration when questions are asked and just ignored because one day you decided Dr. Gordon was full of it or something?

Could you just elaborate or something? Please?

1 Like

I did the program for a year
I stopped after that because I got worse
TRT after a certain Point back fires on some pfs patients its all here i documented it pretty well in 2017

He costs a fortune
 some people respond better than others this condition is highly variable between people

They cannot test brain hormones through blood.

Nuerosteriods are highly novel and controversial nobody really knows what the levels are supposed to be for a given person I don’t believe
my understanding is they are basically gone or depleted in pfs

Alright, thanks.

It’s a bummer that an expensive doctor who makes such big promises on brain trauma treatment simply prescribes a standard TRT treatment to a PFS patient. I had expected him to do more, I believe he talked extensively about how most doctors treat PFS with the standard testosterone pathway and that he regretted the fact that nobody looks at the allopregnanolone or “some other” pathway
 or at least I remember he said something along those lines in a YT video.

So he didn’t mention anything like that to you? That’s rather peculiar and disappointing.

I’ll edit my previous post if I can and take back what I said.

In the future it would be nice if you could simply answer with something along the lines of “I detailed my treatment with Dr Gordon in some old posts of mine.” or whatever, instead of leaving people hanging.

His method of treating PFS has changed through the years, recently he said in a article that he knows which pathways are blocked etc, at the beggining it was pretty much trial and error. If you live in LA you can even have a initial consulation with him and see if you want to go with him. I beleive he is closest doctor to fix us.

Holyhead used him in 2017. Its now end of 2020, I beleive if someone goes to him he wont just put someone on TRT, I beleive he is more familar with the condition niwmthan he was several years ago. A few people can just go to him for a consulation and get a feel for where he is at in PFS.

I really want to believe this is true. But I haven’t seen or heard any accounts from people who claim to have been cured by Dr. Gordon other than the one single patient story from his own ‘marketing’ document.

I also feel it is his moral obligation to share his treatment methods with other doctors in the world instead of monopolizing on a desperate community. But as long as I have no proof that patients are coming back cured and no one is sharing their experiences it remains hard to get a clear picture of him or his treatment methods.

That is fair enough, yet it will be good to get some feedback from people who have used his protocol in 2019 or who have recently had a discussion with him, possible we can forward him a email via us at propeciahelp on behalf of all of us. I have his personal email if thats a option.

He uses several supplments from Pure Encapsulations that cost major coin, plus clomid 50mg every other day and finally TRT but only 40mg every Third day
I went through it all that year and all my labs improved which there was nothing wrong with them to begin with cause the problem is not blood based hormones
My free T and Estrogene both were slightly LOW
So this claiming PFS u get high estrogen mine was just the opposite
From my understanding whats trickling out of all these studies is your DNA methlaytion pattern has been altered and a whole hosts of genes have been damaged

Unless Gordon is using something different now I am not aware of???

I got more improvement from eating baking soda

1 Like

They know it’s hopeless:(

Well thats the big question, is he using or more in tune now with the issue than he was 3 years ago, and i think he is because he is talking about it more and puting it more out there through youtube and a article he release. Someone should contact him and ask directly in the US, or even go for a initial consultation, I would like to but im in Australia.

Yes i agree, yet we have to get a few of us to contact him and ask him directly.

I wrote to him a few months ago, he replied that he was carrying out a small study on PFS and that he would tell us more about it later

Yes he did, he released a article i think a couple months ago regarding PFS.

It would be good if you can contact him again and see where he is at.

1 Like

Agreed please try see what treatment options are available

Any updates? HĂš sounds promising

I’ve said this elsewhere, but neurosteroids (esp allopregnanolone) are responsible for regulating the stress response among many other things so it’s def plausible that effectively deactivating the stress response in combo with any kind of stress on your body could cause some kind of injury or dysregulation etc.

Problem is so little is known about neurosteroids at this point. Dr. Gordon is at the cutting edge of all this stuff, so he knows a lot of things that others don’t, but it’s unclear if his ideas are right or his treatments are targeting the right things. I believe his thinking is on the right track though based on other studies we’ve seen and the presented and diverse symptoms of this condition (it would be very different for different people bc the system gets fucked up in different ways).

1 Like

This was witten about Gordon on another PFS site, but it’s written in French, so copy paste in Google translate.

Bonjour Ă  tous, Hello to all,

Il y a quelques semaines suite Ă  une discussion sur ce groupe, je vous avais dit que j’aillais Ă©crire au Docteur Marc GORDON afin d’obtenir certains Ă©claircissements. Voici sa rĂ©ponse :

"Bonjour.

Nous avons développé un panel de biomarqueurs à utiliser chez les patients atteints de lésions cérébrales traumatiques. Les résultats de ces tests de laboratoire sont utilisés pour concevoir un traitement personnalisé. Il y a six ans, une personne avec PFS et des antécédents de TBI a été évaluée et traitée avec une amélioration de 100%.

Tout le monde n’obtient pas une amĂ©lioration de 100%, mais ceux qui le font sont initialement moins psychsomatiquement endommagĂ©s. Ils prennent juste plus de temps. Mon travail principal en neuroendocrinologie est de corriger les changements biochimiques qui se produisent dans l’armĂ©e. La SSP Ă©tait un Ă©vĂ©nement fortuit. nous avons 42 patients. J’écrirai un rapport pour 2021.

Mark L Gordon MD

www.tbihelpnow.org

1 Like

Fingers crossed this guy can help us in the not so distant future :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, below is the forum’s inbuilt translation, to use it, just click the globe icon below a post and it should automatically translate the post for you. I think you need to set your language somewhere in your profile so the forum knows what you’d like to see.

Hello everyone, Hello to all,

A few weeks ago, following a discussion on this group, I told you that I was going to write to Dr. Marc GORDON in order to get some clarification. Here’s his answer:

I said, "Hello.

We have developed a panel of biomarkers to be used in patients with traumatic brain injuries. The results of these laboratory tests are used to design a personalized treatment. Six years ago, a person with PFS and a history of TBI was evaluated and treated with a 100% improvement.

Not everyone gets a 100% improvement, but those who do are initially less psychsomatically damaged. They just take longer. My main job in neuroendocrinology is to correct the biochemical changes that occur in the military. The SSP was a fortuitous event. we have 42 patients. I will write a report for 2021.

Mark L Gordon MD

1 Like