Dr Mark Gordon TBI

Plz fill the survey bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of these PFS doctors do virtual appointments so you could probably set one up with Dr Gordon to be treated. For what itā€™s worth, another user on here said he went to him and he was extremely expensive and offered the same sort of treatment as other well-known PFS doctors like Jacobs and Goldstein. Not sure how long ago he went to him though and maybe heā€™s refined his treatment method since then.

how can I fill in the survey as im using a Ipad ?

I contacted him, but he said its impossible to treat international patients because of the blood tests needed etc.

Yes I seen another user tried him some years back, with some success, though I think your right in now his treatment would be different as he stated in a recent post in september that he is focusing now on Finasteride Syndrome and he is seeing similar similarities in his testing biomarkers from his current TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) patients who suffered symptoms from blast trauma, conscussion etc and he says the only difference really is that we have a chemical induced injury rather than a blunt forced, and the similarites in the hormones/neurosteroids are similar. I really hope a few people see him and report back to us here from there experience with him.

Guys, be careful spending money on doctors for PFS. Until we get research done, theyā€™re just as blind as any of the rest of us as to what PFS is. The easiest way in the world for unscrupulous people to make money is by selling hope to desperate people suffering from currently incurable conditions.

@vkg1, just because somebody doesnā€™t know the exact underlying cause doesnā€™t mean they are unable to provide treatment for it.

4 Likes

How did this guy recover? What he used?
John Cleave. (I found his Facebook and contacted him, i will report back if he replies.)

4 Likes

Mate its not John Cleave, his is the below testimonial, its Benjamin that is the correct person for the testimonial on the left hand side.

Even if this is brain injury, typically brain injury recovery only happens in the first six months, then any gains are minimal. For those of us in the > 1 year category, even recovering from brain injury is near impossible

In Dr Mark Gordons view the definition of a brain injury could also be after the brain injury there are alteration in hormones, neurosteroids etc and this deficiency can be replenished even years after the injury, The physical symptoms we feel I beleive is a deficency of hormones or neurosteroids and from mechanisms he can only explain that led to these symptoms, bottom line is he uses a level of biommarkers he tests via a blood test panel or sometimes urine and any markers that are not within range or the lower or upper of that range he addresses and tries to correct, resulting in improving the symptoms. Its pretty clear cut.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to have another doctor trying to treat / understand PFS, especially one with good publicity.

I really dislike the way he connected brain trauma and PFS though. In the UK where Iā€™m from, Rugby is compulsory in schools from 11-15 years old, highly enjoyable and safe. I assume football is compulsory in US schools.

100% of people have brain trauma according to this.

He is saying PFS is a form of chemical trauma to the brain vs blunt forced trauma or blast trauma. What he sees is similar symtpoms and the biomarkers in his tests are similar to that of blunt forced or blast trauma.

I think what he is saying is that PFS patients also had physical brain injury or concussion. Yhe same thing is mentioned in this article.

He said people with PFS could have had a previous knock to the head, either simply through sport a minor car accident or even a slight hit to the head can predispose you to potential PFS and by taking Finasteride its likely it tipped it over the edge. This doctor I beleive will be the closest to recovery. Maybe we could use a long time user in the USA California and each of us donate to see if Dr Mark Gordon can treat and see the underlying cause/deficency in the mechanism/s

Iā€™ve yet to see anyone come forward who went to dr Gordon and got better aside from the few that responded to TRT. His prices are outrageous to top that, waste of time and money. Iā€™m not buying the brain injury thing either.

1 Like

Who do you know that went to go see him ?

Holyhead went to him and said same thing as AaronF.

1 Like

-edited-

Oh wow, had no idea. Thatā€™s pretty disappointing if true. Do we know anyone who has been to Dr Gordon and received treatment? Iā€™m inclined to try him out now since I live in LA. Even though Iā€™ve already been to Goldstein in San Diego and Jacobs in NY many times over the past 4 year with zero improvement in libido. In that video posted above, Dr. Gordon claims to have treated 40 PFS patients successfully. Who knows what that really means. Dr. Jacobs told me makes almost everyone better and from reading posts on this forum about him, that canā€™t possibly be true.

Yea I paid 5k but didnā€™t start treatment? :laughing: I see why I never post here much anymoreā€¦

Lots of recent post on Twitter from several Drā€™s on pfsā€¦Also the finasteride info site in Germany lots of good infoā€¦shame the mods like awor or axo never chip in with some words of encouragement anymoreā€¦But pfs is blowing up its getting worse and worse wuthmore Drā€™s and victims coming outā€¦

Getting too big to ignoreā€¦

3 Likes