Doctor with a straw tail

Friends, I’m not dead yet, or at least not yet. Myriad sexual and mental symptoms are getting worse and worse. My doctor, after ruining me, writes me via email after 3 months!

Read this bastard! “no straw tail and do not allow yourself to make these statements because they do not belong to me. I have always taken care of my problems. for too long, even making me drag before the authorities of the drug; . I did all I could to do exams of all kinds: we had to understand if drugs of such a large consumption (they will have been sold millions and millions) only to her, they could create problems, making me feel guilty. But luckily it was different because all of its worries about drugs really proved to be unfounded and its hormones are perfect. Good day afdr”

Here’s what the scientific data about these shit drugs say.

Escin: vasoconstrictor, reduces blood flow, is antagonist of (5-HT) serotonin, histamine and catabolism of (MPSI) mucopolysaccharides of the tissue.
Saline diethylamine: irreversibly inhibits the activity of both cyclooxygenase (COX-1 and COX-2) types of prostaglandin precursors and damages the nervous system, causing platelet dysfunction and also leads to anesthesia.
Oxerutin (quercetin-3-O-rutinoside extract from Sophora japonica) 5-alpha reductase inhibitor and Aldehyde reductase, a potent inhibitor of NOS-2 (Nitric Oxide) induction, significantly inhibits AR mRNA expression (NR3C4 or androgen receptors) and leads to opoptosis of LNCaP cells of the smooth muscle of the penis.

"hormones are perfect" I have DHt Insane!

immagine

I hope he suffers and dies.

2 Likes