Chi's Member Story & Progress

Is this enough scientific grounding for some of you? PFS is not PFS - It is severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, the root cause is related to the gut and pathogens. The leaky gut is deep in the small intestine and therefore hard to heal, but the main problem is also due to pathogens which have transcended the leaky gut and now ride around everywhere in the body, causing a cascade of symptoms including Adrenal Fatigue and Low Testosterone etc. They can even inhabit the brain.

For the healing of the colon you should avoid acidic foods and foods with lots of sugars (also natural). The list is below (copied from
rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm). The colon can not clean if it’s too acidic (also stress raises the acidic leves in the body). The levels should be 80% alkaline and 20% acidic. Low libido, depression / anxiety and constipation are the results. When eating acidic foods you’ll have to urinate more. When foods are acidic you’ll notice this in a short time.But it doesn’t mean you have to cut out acidic foods completely just moderate and find a balance.

Extremely Alkaline
Lemons, watermelon.

Alkaline Forming
Cantaloupe, cayenne celery, dates, figs, kelp, limes, mango, melons, papaya, parsley, seaweeds, seedless grapes (sweet), watercress.

Asparagus, fruit juices, grapes (sweet), kiwifruit, passionfruit, pears (sweet), pineapple, raisins, umeboshi plums, and vegetable juices.

Moderately Alkaline
Apples (sweet), alfalfa sprouts, apricots, avocados, bananas (ripe), currants, dates, figs (fresh), garlic, grapefruit, grapes (less sweet), guavas, herbs (leafy green), lettuce (leafy green), nectarine, peaches (sweet), pears (less sweet), peas (fresh, sweet), pumpkin (sweet), sea salt (vegetable).

Apples (sour), beans (fresh, green), beets, bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, carob, cauliflower, ginger (fresh), grapes (sour), lettuce (pale green), oranges, peaches (less sweet), peas (less sweet), potatoes (with skin), pumpkin (less sweet), raspberries, strawberries, squash, sweet Corn (fresh), turnip, vinegar (apple cider).

Slightly Alkaline
Almonds, artichokes (jerusalem), brussel sprouts, cherries, coconut (fresh), cucumbers, eggplant, honey (raw), leeks, mushrooms, okra, olives (ripe), onions, pickles (homemade), radishes, sea salt, spices, tomatoes (sweet), vinegar (sweet brown rice).

Chestnuts (dry, roasted), egg yolks (soft cooked), essene bread, goat’s milk and whey (raw), mayonnaise (homemade), olive oil, sesame seeds (whole), soy beans (dry), soy cheese, soy milk, sprouted grains, tofu, tomatoes (less sweet), and yeast (nutritional flakes).

Neutral
Butter (fresh, unsalted), cream (fresh, raw), cow’s milk and whey (raw), margine, oils (except olive), and yogurt (plain).

Moderately Acidic
Bananas (green), barley (rye), blueberries, bran, butter, cereals (unrefined), cheeses, crackers (unrefined rye, rice and wheat), cranberries, dried beans (mung, adzuki, pinto, kidney, garbanzo), dry coconut, egg whites, eggs whole (cooked hard), fructose, goat’s milk (homogenized), honey (pasteurized), ketchup, maple syrup (unprocessed), milk (homogenized).

Molasses (unsulferd and organic), most nuts, mustard, oats (rye, organic), olives (pickled), pasta (whole grain), pastry (whole grain and honey), plums, popcorn (with salt and/or butter), potatoes, prunes, rice (basmati and brown), seeds (pumpkin, sunflower), soy sauce, and wheat bread (sprouted organic).

Extremely Acidic
Artificial sweeteners, beef, beer, breads, brown sugar, carbonated soft drinks, cereals (refined), chocolate, cigarettes and tobacco, coffee, cream of wheat (unrefined), custard (with white sugar), deer, drugs, fish, flour (white, wheat), fruit juices with sugar, jams, jellies, lamb.

Liquor, maple syrup (processed), molasses (sulphured), pasta (white), pastries and cakes from white flour, pickles (commercial), pork, poultry, seafood, sugar (white), table salt (refined and iodized), tea (black), white bread, white vinegar (processed), whole wheat foods, wine, and yogurt (sweetened).

The Acid-Alkaline Myth: Part 1 - Chris Kresser
chriskresser.com/the-ph-myth-part-1

The Acid-Alkaline Myth: Part 2
chriskresser.com/the-acid-alkaline-myth-part-2

Eat real food you make yourself. Eat variety. Eliminate foods that bother you. Don’t fall for trendy diets.
westonaprice.org/basics/prin … lthy-diets

Chi, I’m sorry to pester you but we’re desperate for help. Please could you reply to my Skype messages? Or at least tell me if I need to try elsewhere?

Chi, what exactly are you saying you did to fix this gut problem you are claiming.

I figure just taking what you took to fix it is the best way to test your theory. No need to get the tests on this one.

WhAt are you claiming you did and took fix it?

Chi won’t help you so don’t waste your time on him.

I apologise for my last comment to Chi. I just feel so incredibly frustrated, like many others. I feel like wherever I turn there’s either no answer. Reaching the end of my rope :neutral_face:

Has Chi not written everything down in the thread? I am partly following his program containing the healing of the colon. Not fully yet because it takes time to find the right products and to find out what suits for you.

3 weeks ago he told me he could do a conference call with a guy called Henrique any time. It’s been 3 weeks since then and he hasn’t replied to any of my messages. I appreciate he might be busy but when you’re in pain 24/7 it’s a long time to wait and doesn’t give you much faith in the claims he’s making.

I think his lack of communication discredits his claims.

^

So he needs to stop making these claims or stop promising to help people.

The molecular mechanisms by which the Th1 pathogens are able to disable the body’s hormonal pathways are very clear. As patients accumulate a Th1 bacterial load, substances created by the pathogens begin to block the Vitamin D Receptor, slowing the innate immune response.

When the VDR is block by pathogens substances or 25-D it can no longer transcribe an enzyme (CYP24A1) that is supposed to keep the body’s level of 1,25-D in the correct range. At the same time, the cytokines released by the Th1 pathogens over-activate an enzyme called CYP27B1. CYP27B1 controls the amount of 25-D converted into 1,25-D. When the enzyme is produced in greater quantities, more 25-D is converted to 1,25-D. Both processes described above cause 1,25-D to become elevated in patients with chronic disease.

Unfortunately, when 1,25-D reaches a high enough level it is able to bind the body’s other nuclear receptors. The nuclear receptors are essentially the receptors that control the body’s hormonal pathways – the alpha/beta thyroid receptors, the androgen receptor, the progesterone receptor, the estrogen receptor etc. In his latest BioEassy paper, Dr. Marshall gives the exact affinities of 1,25-D for many of the nuclear receptors and shows that at high levels it is able to bind them quite easily.

When 1,25-D binds these receptors, it displaces the metabolites that are meant to be in the receptors under normal conditions, metabolites that allow the hormonal pathways to run correctly. So when 1,25-D displaces these metabolites the patient experiences hormonal havoc. Essentially every hormonal pathways is affected, especially in people who are very sick.

1,25-D has a kD of 8.05 for the androgen receptor, and a Kd of 8.12 for the glucocorticoid receptor. Elevated 1,25-D can displace cortisol and testosterone from their target receptors as well, leading to an array of other hormonal imbalances.

For better context , read…

mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism

Hi All

Sorry if I’ve not responded in a timely manner to some of you, I have talked with several people on Skype and sent a lot of information via email not to mention if you actually read the thread I’ve put down so much information to support, encourage and help you on to the right track. A lot of the questions are the same, did you have this, did you have that, well yes, yes, yes! You need to read and absorb the information about what I did to recover (in this thread), you need to read and then take action yourself!! Also, it is very favourable to recovery to actually leave this forum for long swathes of time and not even go to the website for months on end, focus purely on the methods cited and work with a nutritionist, get the tests etc. So read, absorb, then leave for a while. Put methods into practice and stop wasting your energies on this website. This in itself constitutes a strand to your recovery bow.

I haven’t checked Skype for a couple of weeks nor logged in here so I will try catch up on the messages regardless. I was on holiday for a week with my girlfriend coupled with coming back to a stack load of work!!

Cheers
Chi

Very interesting article posted above moonman. Thanks for that!

You have to help yourself, I know it’s difficult. I’ve not seen your user ID before, perhaps read back quite a few pages in this thread. I believe I have actually wrote an awful lot of information to help all of you, there is nothing I haven’t already said!

Good Luck and stay positive - other than certain select threads and small pools of users, this forum is otherwise detrimental to your recovery. Don’t underestimate the impact of this forum on your mental state, furthermore the impact this can have on your ability to recover. It will act as a kind of block, the recovery path has many so you need to remove them one by one. Mostly physical blocks, but there are a lot of mental ones that contribute.

Chi

Chi, I changed my name for privacy reasons. I’m the guy from Newcastle.

You mentioned you were free any night for a Skype chat about a month ago. I messaged a few times and became frustrated when you didn’t reply. Please bear in mind I deal with intense pain every day and talk to several suicidal guys who are looking to you. I don’t want to put this on you, but please bear in mind that when you offer something like that, people may be counting on it for day-to-day survival. If you’d rather focus on your own health, and stay away from this PFS world, that’s fine, but please clarify that rather than offer something and then disappear. I need to focus my efforts on avenues that are reliable and don’t cost weeks/months of wasted time.

If you can still chat some time that would be cool. Also, it’s not about reading what you have written in this thread. Lots of people claim various therapies worked for them. It’s about finding hope and establishing trust, since we don’t really have much of the former and the latter is hard to come by when we all arrived here by being lied to in the first place.

Finally, I realise you don’t owe us anything. It’s up to you what you want to offer on top of what you’ve posted already.

Hi mate, yes I remember you. I did write quite a bit on Skype to you if you recall plus I have been on holiday. What more do you want from me? I can’t be on the end of Skype to talk with you week after week. I do however commit to having an actual chat on Skype sometime, 6pm-7pm tonight would be fine! Invite the others I’m happy to talk to anyone here - I just can’t keep doing it over and over again! Plus I’m more happy leaving this world behind me, I’ve said everything I wanted to say on my thread, it’s up to people to take it or leave it.

As I said, 6-7pm tonight is good for me.

Thanks I appreciate it. I don’t expect you to be there 24/7 no :laughing: just one call. I can’t do tonight as I’m meeting a friend (I try to have as normal a life outside of this as possible) but another time would be good. Maybe see if anyone else wants to join and we can then give some notice?

Alrite get it together and let me know the time, I’m quite free this weekend actually, after that I have several holidays and weddings coming up

Chi, how important you think a fast is in recovery?
If it is improtant, how long (how many days)?
How many times? only once or frequently?
In which stage of the recovery? At the beginning or later in middle?
Did you do any fasts in your recovery?
Thanks bro