Balding celebrities on Propecia?

Hi there,

Clearly there are famous people that have had PFS, so it would be nice if we can also know about their cases.

I knew this case time ago, for example:

Do you know about anybody else?

7 Likes

Oh my god, this is from my fav. tv show! I never thought i would see anything about Twin Peaks in this forum. Such a weird world…

2 Likes

Some say football star mario götze has PFS.

Ashton Kutcher maybe. He said he would stop taking Propecia.

This was 8 years ago yet still nothing major has come of anything.
These drugs help thousands of people and fuck up a handful in every hundred it makes sense to keep them on the shelf but it makes more sense to find out who they will effect and why.

Trump definitely, the insomnia is the easiest proof, he can’t sleep past a few hours.

Maybe Bill Gates will get it hes balding bad…or maybe Bezos, oh wait hes already bald.

They’ll probably both take finasteride for their prostates. If they get side effects I could see them taking action about it and finally something might get done if two of the world’s biggest billionaires get problems. Or they might be ashamed of tarnishing their legacy by being labeled as impotent lmao. But they might do something. Trump is just too dumb now to realize it’s the drug causing his insomnia. He’s really forgetful and stuff too so I bet he has memory problems from fin.

1 Like

Love the profile pic and name btw. How could Trump, or anyone, take Propecia for that long and not have it effect them? And I wonder what would happen if he suddenly stopped taking it?

Justin Bieber has also taken fin.

Sorry but this does not proof he has PFS. If he has, we would know for sure. You cannot run a country while having PFS.

Think than only few people who takes finas has PFS at the end…

Yep i remember but, is there any proof?

There is already a thread on this topic.

Thanks Mark, I have merged the threads.

1 Like

There’s no proof? lol he exhibits a lot of the symptoms and the insomnia is clear.

It’s a shame we have no access to people such as these.

A multi millionaire footballer could likely fund the science that would save us all (and them!) with the money he earns in a few months.

2 Likes

That is not right. There are some illness thant have no cure, do not matter how rich you are. That is why there are bald millionare people, for example. I can also remember about one young man, millionary who had ED and finally he commeted suicide. Maybe we had PFS…who knows. But i doubted it because he had a lot of hair on his head.

I said fund the science.

There’s not enough understanding of the condition today but as we progress with the scientific effort more and more will be uncovered until we can start to run studies that could progress to trialing treatments.

lool. is there another medication, other than finasteride, that can give you a chronic disease ? dont think so