Balding celebrities on Propecia?

CHRIS EVANS (D.J.):

I’ve been meaning to post this regarding the British Radio 2 D.J. and television presenter Chris Evans. He comes across as being a pretty open guy and in the past has been open about being a propecia user. He’s made the news here recently as he’s opened up again about having prostate problems which he’s currently investigating. He says that he found that recently he was constantly having to urinate. I’m kind of wary of automatically making a causal link to his propecia use but I feel that I should post this for the record. I know that urinary issues like Chris has been experiencing have occurred for many on this site, although I presume that Chris is still taking it. As Chris is such an open guy and a high profile one at that (plus a multi-millionaire), he would be a good advocate if he were to experience the truth of propecia. Terrible to wish that on a guy, I know, but an outspoken famous sufferer would be priceless.

theguardian.com/media/2015/f … blem-tests

Another high profile celebrity who apparently uses Propecia is the British comedian Russell Brand. I’d imagine he’d tear Merck a new backside if he ended up with PFS.

The former Ireland and Liverpool football player Jason McAteer had a hair transplant at the Farjo clinic.

Its likely that he is taking Propecia.

He has a twitter page for anyone who wants to contact him.

Please let him know about Propecia’s side effects.

twitter.com/MCATEER4

Former X Factor winner Matt Cardle had 2 hair transplants at HRBR.

He is probably also on Finasteride.

For anyone who wants to contact him he has a twitter and facebook page.

Please let him know about fins side effects.

facebook.com/mattcardlemusic

twitter.com/mattcardle

Former England and Sunderland football player Michael Gray had a hair transplant.

It’s likely hes taking Finasteride.

Please let him know on twitter how dangerous Finasteride is.

twitter.com/mickygray33

Current Liverpool football manager Jürgen Klopp admits having a hair transplant.

He may also be on Finasteride.

belgraviacentre.com/blog/liv … ransplant/

This is him on twitter.

twitter.com/klopp_juergen

Nice work Mark thanks for posting.

Jason McAteer now suffers from depression and tried to kill himself a few years back.

I wonder if that could be linked to fin ?

Hi there,

Clearly there are famous people that have had PFS, so it would be nice if we can also know about their cases.

I knew this case time ago, for example:

Do you know about anybody else?

7 Likes

Oh my god, this is from my fav. tv show! I never thought i would see anything about Twin Peaks in this forum. Such a weird world…

2 Likes

Some say football star mario götze has PFS.

Ashton Kutcher maybe. He said he would stop taking Propecia.

This was 8 years ago yet still nothing major has come of anything.
These drugs help thousands of people and fuck up a handful in every hundred it makes sense to keep them on the shelf but it makes more sense to find out who they will effect and why.

Trump definitely, the insomnia is the easiest proof, he can’t sleep past a few hours.

Maybe Bill Gates will get it hes balding bad…or maybe Bezos, oh wait hes already bald.

They’ll probably both take finasteride for their prostates. If they get side effects I could see them taking action about it and finally something might get done if two of the world’s biggest billionaires get problems. Or they might be ashamed of tarnishing their legacy by being labeled as impotent lmao. But they might do something. Trump is just too dumb now to realize it’s the drug causing his insomnia. He’s really forgetful and stuff too so I bet he has memory problems from fin.

1 Like

Love the profile pic and name btw. How could Trump, or anyone, take Propecia for that long and not have it effect them? And I wonder what would happen if he suddenly stopped taking it?

Justin Bieber has also taken fin.

Sorry but this does not proof he has PFS. If he has, we would know for sure. You cannot run a country while having PFS.

Think than only few people who takes finas has PFS at the end…