Balding celebrities on Propecia?

One Day he will be suprised how well it will work on his Dick

Uwe Ochsenknecht a german actor takes Propecia for years please look at his face at the second Picture and tell me.

asien-news.de/video/uwe-ochsenknecht/13990

I cant understand why celebrities or anyone who is rich would take Propecia, if I had their money I would just get a hair transplant.

Now Britain’s Daily Mail is on the story:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … addComment

Please comment here as well – asap.

Showbiz Spy also covering the Cooper story now:

showbizspy.com/article/26565 … pecia.html

Please comment asap.

The Daily Mail is hammering away further on the Bradley Cooper-Propecia story:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … sage-field

Please comment asap.

They dont seem to be allowing any anti Propecia comments on that site.

It’s true. I’ve been a regular poster on there for a couple of years. Whenever I try to comment on a Propecia related story, it either won’t get published, or the comments section will be promptly closed. Odd

I had the same experience. I can’t believe they would censor what is essentially a public-health warning.

Well, when Bradley Cooper goes impotent and jumps out a window, don’t come crying to us. We tried to warn the world.

Todays daily mail reports that Calum Best refuses to take Propecia.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic … years.html

I think that’s quite telling when someone who obviously cares a lot about his hair refuses a drug that could save it. The dangers of Propecia are already known in the mainstream, so why is nothing being done?

I’ve always been of the opinion, as absolutely horrible as it sounds, that the PFS cause could only be helped in a massive way by a high-profile member of society suffering and coming forward.

HOWEVER,

while i’m sure there is at least one or two celebrities who suffer from propecia, the counter-argument will always be to point out how many other anti-depressants, hormonal drugs and recreational drugs these people take. i’m not disputing that propecia COULD have played a massive hand in Robin Williams’ suicide, but Merck will be quick to point out that he was also on a dozen other medications that could have caused his depression.

i’m also not disputing that billy crystal may have puffy-face, but again people will just say he drinks, smokes and does drugs.

what we need is for a celebrity to actually come forward and hammer these pricks. then, maybe Merck will fork out for the research and treatment options instead of innocent men who’ve had their lives ruined and have very little spare money to donate.

1 Like

CHRIS EVANS (D.J.):

I’ve been meaning to post this regarding the British Radio 2 D.J. and television presenter Chris Evans. He comes across as being a pretty open guy and in the past has been open about being a propecia user. He’s made the news here recently as he’s opened up again about having prostate problems which he’s currently investigating. He says that he found that recently he was constantly having to urinate. I’m kind of wary of automatically making a causal link to his propecia use but I feel that I should post this for the record. I know that urinary issues like Chris has been experiencing have occurred for many on this site, although I presume that Chris is still taking it. As Chris is such an open guy and a high profile one at that (plus a multi-millionaire), he would be a good advocate if he were to experience the truth of propecia. Terrible to wish that on a guy, I know, but an outspoken famous sufferer would be priceless.

theguardian.com/media/2015/f … blem-tests

Another high profile celebrity who apparently uses Propecia is the British comedian Russell Brand. I’d imagine he’d tear Merck a new backside if he ended up with PFS.

The former Ireland and Liverpool football player Jason McAteer had a hair transplant at the Farjo clinic.

Its likely that he is taking Propecia.

He has a twitter page for anyone who wants to contact him.

Please let him know about Propecia’s side effects.

twitter.com/MCATEER4

Former X Factor winner Matt Cardle had 2 hair transplants at HRBR.

He is probably also on Finasteride.

For anyone who wants to contact him he has a twitter and facebook page.

Please let him know about fins side effects.

facebook.com/mattcardlemusic

twitter.com/mattcardle

Former England and Sunderland football player Michael Gray had a hair transplant.

It’s likely hes taking Finasteride.

Please let him know on twitter how dangerous Finasteride is.

twitter.com/mickygray33

Current Liverpool football manager Jürgen Klopp admits having a hair transplant.

He may also be on Finasteride.

belgraviacentre.com/blog/liv … ransplant/

This is him on twitter.

twitter.com/klopp_juergen

Nice work Mark thanks for posting.

Jason McAteer now suffers from depression and tried to kill himself a few years back.

I wonder if that could be linked to fin ?