AUTOHEMOTHERAPY...has anyone tried it?

and things finally start to walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel…

what do you mean by this?

well… i think based on the recent recoveries and old ones too…we can see theres a pattern…and adjusting the gut and giving you immune system the tools it needs to get back to normality again. which means NOT BEING IN ATTACK MODE, when i first started doing autohemotherapy i was just a bag of shit…1 month and and a feew weeks later i feel so much better and that has an explanation a logical one, Dr franckevicius told me that by doing that i gave my immune system extra strength to fight whatever there was/is in my body …allowing nature to take its course. so i need to get starting with my probiotics and right diet and right supplements to get back to 100 % and i dont doubt for a minute its possible. ill keep you guys updated. AND PLEASE IF YOU THINK THIS IS BULLSHIT DONT EVEN BOTHER POSTING HERE OK? YOU RE NOT WELCOME, just ignore it. take care

Can you please keep us updated with details? When you started this thread 2 months ago you were urging people to get out and try this. Now it’s been sitting dead for weeks following the typical path of over-exhuberance and then neglect because the “cure” only had transitory benefits, no benefits, or in fact made you worse with time.

Please give a clear picture of what is happening with this treatment excluding all other factors. Tell us how you were before treatment both sexually and otherwise and how you are now. How often you are doing this treatment? What changes immediately before and after treatment? What long-term effects benefits/negatives have you experienced? Has anything else changed in the form of diet, treatments, exercise, etc? No need to discuss assumptions, just facts please.

im still doing…and as you said ti yourself i should wait more to see real results, i do it every week, 20 ml (10 ml each side) i think its very good for me, and ill do it till the day i feel great again, along with the new diet and all probiotics and digestive enzymes.

im on class right now…thats why im short aswering you.

It’s been 2 months, I think you can give an update on your current state as the initial mania has died down. Also, how do you determine if autohemotherapy is having any effect if your mixing it with other things (new diet, probiotics and digestive enzymes) that you believe will also help? No need for immediate reply, we can wait until after your class.

Anyone ever try this and have any success? I am thinking of giving it a shot in order to help with energy well being and maybe libido and depression? Any thoughts?

brazilliandude, you have posted in other threads that you are 99-100% better now. can you post about that in detail. was it just the autohemotherapy? was it a combination of things? also would it be possible for you to take a video of yourself doing the autohemotherapy and post it here or to youtube so we can see how you do it yourself??

here
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Mix7ihjxg

now htat some time has past, do you see this as helping you? are you legit back to 100%? what about the thing on your prostate, did you get that looked at yet?

I just read the entire thread, absolutely fascinating. How you doing these days brazilian dude?

I bit the bullet, I bought the stuff, and I did it. Im still can’t believe I actually went through with it. I’m dizzy, not from blood loss (not that there would be any technically or anything), I’m just dizzy out of the belief I actually went through with it. Ok, I’m gonna give a brief rundown of what I did.

1.I went to walmarts and I bought the requisite supplies. Cleaning alcohol, a bandage (the long ones that are stretchy, I used it as a tourniquet.), syringes (you can get them at the pharmacy, i’ll explain how to ask for them. I got 10 btw.), and cotton balls.

2.Basically I broke down the process into two parts, withdrawing the blood, and re-injecting it.

A.Withdrawing the blood
-Yeah, doing this by yourself is every bit as unpleasant as you could imagine it to be. That’s the bad news, the good news is, is that in spite of a steep learning curve, once you get the hang of it its minimally painful and somewhat easy. There is some finesse to doing this that I found out the hard way. I’m not gonna bother giving the minute (yet EXTREMELY crucial details) out here, I’ll only do that if other people actually go out and try this themselves. What’s more, I had to try poking myself with the needle at least 10 times if not more before I finally was able to draw a syringe full of blood. Like I said, this is due to me having never done this before. My arms currently look like a mess (mostly my right one), and if somebody saw my arm they would probably think im a junkie. Also in order to draw the blood it took about two or three hours. Not because its a difficult process, but because my nerves got in the way. (My figurative nerves, not literal ones) It took me plenty of time to muster up the courage to go through with it. Anyways in a nutshell, so I basically took the ace bandage and wrapped it around my bicep, then I took the cotton wad with alcohol and swabbed the injection site. (Which injection site to use is another one of those details that I’m not gonna bother explaining quite yet.) Then I slowly inserted the syringe. One thing to keep in mind, there are nerves around the veins, you can really fuck yourself up if you don’t exercise caution here. Lucky for me, my veins have always been huge, so there is a minimal chance of me nicking a nerve. For everyone else, its up to you if you think you should do this or not. For me, I have decided that the possible benefits are worth the possible risk. Before doing this I had already made peace with the fact that I could endure potential nerve damage.

B.Re-injecting it
-I chose to do the intramuscular injection in side of my upperarm, the deltoid muscle? I think. Anyways, I swabbed the area with alcohol, and with the blood filled syringe I injected it, very very slowly. Yes, it does hurt a little bit, and I inserted the needle straight down (about one inch). Then I injected the blood, this too feels slightly uncomfortable. And then that was it.

C.Other issues
-As you can see, I did go through the effort to make sure everything was done hygenically as possible. I just finished the injection about 20 minutes ago, and currently I am paranoid about the fact that I just injected something deep into my muscles. This is one of those things that could turn out very ugly, however…in this case I’m pretty sure it wont. Why? Because I think the main concern with injecting things into your muscles is A.using clean tools, and B.what you are injecting into yourself. I wasnt injecting anything unnatural. I was just injecting my own blood into myself. Logically speaking, there should be some of my blood already present in my muscles so the blood i injected shouldnt be any different than the blood that is already there. One caveat, once you withdraw the blood from yourself I would re-inject it ASAP. If there is one thing I wouldnt do, it would be to inject myself with “dead” blood. That to me does seem like a recipe for disaster. Also, if you are still scared by the idea of injecting your muscles with your own blood then consider this; what you are doing is really no different than if somebody hit you extremely hard in the arm and caused severe bruising. Thats essentially what I perceive this to be. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure im correct.

I don’t know yet if this will have any effect. Also, I only injected about 2-3 cc’s of my blood into me. I think brazilian dude recommended we inject 5-10. Oh well, its not like im going to go back and redraw blood and do the whole process over again. Maybe next time, but for today, I’m pretty taxed psychologically from doing this. Ok, I guess all I can do now is to wait. I’ll keep you all updated. There is one thing I do feel ATM tho, which is a sense of warmness. Its kind of like when you get a cold and you feel “cozy” in spite of your sickness, of if you’ve ever boxed then it feels similar to how you feel after being pummled on. Sort of a warm, mellow feeling if that even makes any sense at all. (Is it possible that bruises of any kind could elict an immune system response similar to what AHT is supposed to cause???) Now, this could be due to psychologically factors, but it could be due to my immune system gearing up or something. I dont know. I started working on this post as soon as I finished the procedure, and its taken me about 30 minutes to write it. That could be too soon to feel anything, but maybe not. This could of course all be in my head. Anyways, i’ll keep you all updated.

Regarding injecting yourself, also keep in mind that bodybuilders do this shit all the time. So its not THAT big of a deal, BUT do make sure to be sanitary about it. Also read up about it yourself. Finally, I’m not a doctor, to anyone else out here, this is not easy to do by yourself. I wouldnt recommend doing it, but if you do decide to try it then I’ll tell you what I did.

-Brazilian dude

Do you think this will be a permanent effect? Or only a temporary one? Personally I think that AHT is only worth doing if the results are permanent. I’m not willing to do this procedure every week for the rest of my life :confused:

i have been doing ti since january…ill do it until i think its necessary!! i pay 12 dollars for a pharmacist to do it for me every single week! supplements probiotics…its all important!!! autohemotherapy will keep your immune system working full force!

I wish I could pay someone to do it for me, but in America that would never happen.

-brazilian dude

Last night when I fell asleep I had really vivid, exciting dreams. Plus when I was dreaming, in response to something that happened in my dream I felt uncontrollable anger. I haven’t felt uncontrollable anger in years. Anyways, did you experience anything similar to that?

i had some very good nights of sleep…right after i started doing it

also, where does your guy inject you at??