AUTOHEMOTHERAPY...has anyone tried it?

Yeah I realize that. The point is that those doctors are familiar with the process, and if you talk to them, they’d probably let you do it the “brazilian” way or tell you more about it if you ask them. The difference, I think, is that they are exposing it to O3 oxygen that’s found higher in the atmosphere instead of just regular oxygen here.

So I guess theres no excuse for you not to try this then Bryce?

if autoimmune theory is correct and DHfinasteride is still circulating in our blood, then it will not help us at all.

errr… ok

Im more interested to see if anyone else has the balls to do this.

what is DHfinasteride?

edit: and can you explain because of this, why autohemotherapy wouldn’t help us?

Oh the irony

You are so confused. The ozone autohemotherapy has really nothing to do with the “brazilian” autohemotherapy. They will probably look at you weirdly when you tell them about it. AGAIN, what they do (ozone docs) is take blood out from you IV, then put it back in, SLOWLY (IV drip),OZONATED by a special machine, INTRAVENOUSLY, NOT intramuscularly. If they did the same thing without the ozone part, it wouldnt be ozone-less autohemotherapy, but a guaranteed stupid pointless dumb thing, although obviously harmless. The important part in ozone autohemotherapy is OZONE not HEMO (blood). Other means of ozone therapy are by ozone saunas or ozone rectal or vaginal insufflation.
The important part of “brazilian” autohemotherapy is reinjection of venous BLOOD (more specifically erythrocytes, cf the study you posted a link to) into MUSCLE (out of the circulatory system).

The part you wrote about “regular oxygen here” shows your confusion, because in “brazilian” autohemotherapy, the blood ideally isnt exposed to air at all because it stays in the same seringe you used to draw it out, and no air is supposed to get in there at all (and you do the reinjection right away to avoid clotting). Just watch the videos.

But dont take my word for it, just call these docs you mentionned and tell them about the brazilian-style autohemotherapy, and report back about what should be a weird, funny conversation.

Just to let you know Auto Hemotherapy is banned IN BRAZIL, but is totally legal in Argentina,Mexico etc.

Yeah I still refer to it as brazilian autohemotherapy because it gained popularity in that country (thanks to brazilian doc Dr Luiz Moura instituteofscience.com/autohemo.html), reason why it eventually got banned there. I bet the AHT trend in other latin american countries spread from brazil. In Europe or north america virtually nobody is doing it or even knows about it, so of course its still “legal” there, how can you ban something that doesnt even exist for you. I dont understand the reason for the ban though as it seems like something so safe, but anyway anybody can do it by himself without a Dr’s assistance

the only problem that remains…is …the lack of sensation on the head…does someone have that too?? or was that caused by the low temperature gases?? i remember having the most intense sensation down there…to the point i needed to be carefull when drying the head after shower…now its 50% of what it used to be…what do you guys think?? please share if you have the same issue…because then ill know it was caused by fin.

i had the most intense sensation around the corona…and now is where i feel the less…please share your situation.

come on guys !!! help me out here

Man, it’s Finasteride. I have the exact same issues, touches on the head (of the penis) used to burn and feel ultra sensitive, and it was not necessarily pleasant, now I feel 10-20% of what I used to, but when i stopped Fin, I felt absolutely nothing on the shaft, and the shaft was near white. Corona is a little pleasurable again, but not much.

During masturbation, there is no more pleasurable sensation to touch on the skin, even though a little sensation is felt inside. That’s why penetration is impossible: without enough physical and mental stimulation felt, erection doesn’t last.

Another big problem is the total insensitivity of balls, I could get kicked in them and feel absolutely nothing. That was unthinkable before.

anyone else ??? comeee on …speak out folks

Anyone else WHAT?

Some dubious treatment which is banned in one country already being promoted by one user over and over?

If people want to try this they will, until then endlessly spamming about it isn’t going to make any difference.

i was talking about issues with the lack of sensitivity in the glans…do you have that issue too?

What “WHAT?” Why do you sound so angry? Because he is thinking outside the box?

As the “leader” you set the tone of this forum… It’s very unpleasant most of the time.

It’s 100% clear what he means if you read the thread.

DHfinstaride is the product which is formed when Finestaride binds to 5 ARs. you can think as analogous to DHT with the difference DHfinasteride does not release 5 ARs.

please read this thread and the links Mew provided.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1830

what I am saying is that since DHfinasteride and DHtestosterone look similar, maybe our body produced anti bodies against DHfin but also attacking DHTestosterone.
Now you can imagin what would happen if you are reintroducing the same compound into muscles. ( it is purely a theory, not proved)

spstriken - Hows your glans ?