AUTOHEMOTHERAPY...has anyone tried it?

brazilian - now I see the difference.

So you have cleared your blood - which is great!

Have you any improvement in your symptoms?

Brazilian dude - The contrast in those pics is pretty amazing. If you donā€™t mind I am going to resize them for easier comparisonā€¦

I understand what you are saying. Obviously I have not done either, nor have most other guys from here. I was speaking strictly on what the clinics in Europe say, considering that is where the majority of these treatments have taking place for decades.

moonman, thanks for resizing.

brazillian dude - one week on nystatin? alone? what dose? liquid or tab?

this is interesting, as nystatin is supposedly not absorbed into the bloodstream, but as we know, drug claims arenā€™t always accurate.

guys nystatin, isnt absorved by blood but the fungus go to the bloody make holes in the intestine, and nystatin are used for intestinal candidiase.

fabulous, somebody has now proved he has candida, treated it it, but has not treated PFS with this. So now we can concentrate on something else!

excuse me??? ahhahaha HAVENT TREATED PFS?? THATS A JOKE RIGHT?? Iā€™ve said many time im 90% recoveredā€¦its been almost 2 months like thatā€¦and i havent even started taking the mix of herbsā€¦and chinese herbsā€¦ANDa diflucanā€¦so no i havent treated my candida AT ALL, i have just started!

I am taking liquid formā€¦i just fill the plastic lead and drink itā€¦like 4 to 5 times a day!!

The explanation to nystatin is thatā€¦it clears the digestive tract of candida and thereforeā€¦toxins are not absorbed as much!!
Diflucan on the other handā€¦goes thru your entire beingā€¦and is taxing on the liver when used for long periods!

Be careful on diflucan. I tried it at higher doses and it made me feel awful. It affects cortisol, fyi. I never noted a benefit on it, but Nystatin at higher doses offered very quick results (w/in a couple of days)ā€¦flaccid size increased and some arousal was possible. But as oft-reported, thatsā€™ as far as it went for me, unfortunately.

ok i will be carefull with itā€¦my doctor told me is a powerfull drug and things need to be done very carefullyā€¦ this is getting interesting

Hello Brasilian what doctor are you going? let me know by email as soon as possible Iā€™m still pretty bad

I wanna make a small update here on my AHT protocol; first of all, I am not sure if I am experiencing any benefits from AHT yet due to the fact that lately I have been under tremendous stress which may be masking any improvements, however I do suspect that EQ is gradually improving. Asides from that though, I am now over 70% sure that AHT is what is causing a resurgence in my acne. Even my sister commented on my acne. (She of course knows nothing about me doing AHT) I know nothing else that could explain why this is happening, I have not made any major lifestyle changes. Granted, there may be some other factors which I am either unaware of, or forgot about that could be causing my acne to come back, but like I said Iā€™m about 70% maybe even 80% sure that AHT is the cause of my acne coming back. For me, this is remarkable, seeing as how after propecia I rarely, if ever got pimples. These days, I get them regularly; both whiteheads and also the pimples that are deeper in the skin and tender to the touch, additionally my skin seems to be becoming more rough, as in more porous looking. Basically my skin is beginning to look more like how a manā€™s skin should look like. Luckily the acne is not yet severe, but in any case I find it ironic that now I am actually happy to see that I am getting pimples again. To me, this indicates that AHT is definitely having some effect on my body, what it is, or why it is, I have absolutely no clue. Additionally I think any placebo effect could also be ruled out seeing as how I never anticipated getting acne from AHT, and also how my acne seems to be getting progressively worse the longer I stick with the AHT protocol. One more thing I wanna add is that what extremely meager facial hair (more like a teen moustache) that I had before, seems to be growing in slightly thicker and slightly faster now. I have been doing AHT semi-regularly for about two months now btw.

Glad to hear youā€™re keeping at it Seeyou! A couple questions thoughā€¦and Iā€™m sure I could find the answer to the first of them by a simple search either here or through google but what does EQ mean? And you mention your mustache seems to be growing in thicker and fasterā€¦I canā€™t recall if you mentioned this before but was it always this way or only post fin that it wasnā€™t as thick or quick-growing? I only ask because Iā€™m sure my facial hair was thicker pre-fin and now itā€™s thinner and more sparse. Itā€™s definitely a (possible) side effect Iā€™ve adjusted to very easily compared to the others but it still concerns me. Thanks man.

Erection Quality

Ah, thanks Second. Thought it might have been something like that.

I have always had very little facial hair, I mean like I can count on both hands the amount of coarse whiskers I can grow out of my upper lip. Its somewhere around 8 or 9. That being said, those 8 or 9 whiskers are growing faster than before (I think), and more and more of the really fine hairs on my upperlip seem to be gradually coarsening up. (At least it looks that way)

Any effect whatsoever on your beard growth? I know that having acquired ringworm of the beard a couple years backā€“I have since cleared it up and have had no outbreaks since the initial oneā€“that I would effectively lose some potential for a thicker beard as I aged but itā€™s been ridiculous the lack of coverage Iā€™m experiencing that also includes my mustache and my sideburns. It bothers me (very) minimally that I canā€™t grow a thick full mustache and goatee even if I let it go for a few weeksā€“used to have significant coverage within a weekā€“and I was wondering if this would ever abate. Glad to hear your acne is back (mine never left) and that your facial hair might be coming in thicker/faster though. Keep up the good work!

I really NEED to share thisā€¦
to make a long istory short
my friend didnt walk at all
his dad was a very famous neurologist in atlantaā€¦ (passed away a few months ago)
my friend suffered a car accident
and had to stay on a wheelchair for a few months
but he refused to stay like thatā€¦even when his father told him, you will POSSIBLY never walk again.
so he and his dad used all of the alternative methods so he could walk again
HE told him that to rebuild nervous tissueā€¦it doesnt matter if its on the brain on anywhere in the body
this drugs-health.com/nootropics-cerebrolysin-c-76_80.html IS THE BEST
it doenst get better then this
he also came to brazil to visit john of god
and he also took that pathā€¦spiritual healing
we met thereā€¦yes i believe in john of god for that matter
I truly believe that if you recover from this you will realize how much you have grownā€¦

so HOW amazing is that??
he smashed his spinal cord and didnt feel a thing from the neck down for almost a yearā€¦now he runs and drives and has sex.
drugs-health.com/nootropics-cerebrolysin-c-76_80.html
drugs-health.com/nootropics-solcoseryl-c-76_82.html
drugs-health.com/nootropics-actovegin-c-76_81.html
drugs-health.com/nootropics-nootropil-c-76_145.html
They also have other medication available.

looks promising especially when it says
Brain and spinal cord injuries (craniocerebral trauma, post operative trauma, concussion, cerebral contusion,)
Alzheimer disease

so are you going to try these meds especially Cerebrolysin ?

as soon as can fly out to atlantaā€¦yes sir! probably decemberā€¦ january i WILL try it.

Brazilliandude ā€“ can you briefly bullet point your treatment strategy? I thought you were primarily working on cleaning up your blood and were mostly healed. Can you explain your new interest in this drug? Thanks.

Yes it was never a secret that I still have issues with sensitivity all aroundā€¦this is my interestā€¦and also because it might fix something that i am not even aware. = ) I am still on a no carb no suger dietā€¦still taking nystatinā€¦and my cousin will be bringin me the blackwalnut.wormwood.cloves mix from new yorkā€¦and still taking up to 20 different supplementsā€¦plus probiotics. yes i am taking this very seriously