AUTOHEMOTHERAPY...has anyone tried it?

I havent posted about this in a bit so i’m gonna give you all a small update. For starters, regarding AHT, I have discovered the most efficient way of doing AHT that is minimally painful, and takes very little time to do. That being said, that is at least one hurdle that I have surmounted. Because I have discovered a relatively easy (and less painful) way of performing AHT I have been able to perform AHT much more frequently and regularly. In fact, for the past week or two I have done AHT every other day. (3 CCs of blood at a time) That being said…I cant lay claim to benefiting as rapidly or as much as Brazilian Dude, in fact; as before, I’m not even sure if I am benefiting at all. The problem being that while I have noticed some odd things, I cant tell if whether or not its all just in my head. Among the things I have noticed:

-For the past few days I have had a big red pimple on my nose. Typically I don’t get pimples anymore, accutane and to a lesser degree propecia saw to that. (strangely enough, AHT is supposed to TREAT acne, not cause it. Although if AHT really does effect hormones in some way then its plausible that it could increase acne.)
-Last night I drank a lot of alcohol with some friends, I passed out and slept for about 8 hours and woke up this morning and felt fine except for a very mild headache. So perhaps my liver is becoming healthier?
-Fingernails and hair *seem to be growing faster. But then again, I heard that they grow faster in the summer anyways, so im not sure.

Thats about it for right now, unfortunately I cant say that ive experienced significant sexual improvement, yet. I really really wish that I could find some quality papers outlining the mechanism behind AHT, or if I could even just find more studies about it. The main problem with trying to research AHT is that 9/10ths of the stuff that pops up in google pertains to ozone and AHT, as opposed to just AHT alone. That in itself is something I dont quite understand, why do people wanna complicate the procedure like that? So little is known about AHT and whether or not it even works, so why do people wanna add yet another unknown variable into the mix? Furthermore, how do people even know whether or not combining AHT and ozonetherapy would be beneficial, or even neutral? What if adding ozone actually detracts from the effectiveness of AHT? Anyways, its stuff like that that really makes me wish I had a background in chemistry or medicine or something so that I would be able to conduct research on myself on whether or not AHT has any effect on the body.

Thanks for the well-written update, Seeyou. I’m glad to hear that you’re still giving AHT a go and perhaps having some improvements with it. So you’re getting around 9 cc’s a week? That’s good. Do you think that taking smaller amounts in a greater frequency could damper the effectiveness? I only ask because I’m curious not because I believe one way or the other regarding AHT’s efficacy.

Thats a possibility. The main difference in protocol between me and brazilian dude is that I seem to recall he got up to 10 ccs of blood injected each time, and also he got his injections on his butt, while I do mine on my shoulder. I suppose if I injected 10 ccs at one time it could end up having a dramatically different effect. Although if I do that I will have to do some research on new potential injection sites. (the deltoid muscles where I am currently doing the injections can only hold so much blood) Thanks for bringing that point up though, im definitely going to consider trying that out.

A small update, in the past two or three weeks I have been getting regular pimples. As of now, I currently have like five pimples. Keep in mind that after taking propecia, I got very very very little acne, if ever. Asides from that, I havent really noticed any other differences than before. Is it due to AHT? I cant say for sure. All I know is that before doing AHT I didnt get many pimples, but now after doing AHT I am having a few pimples pop up.

pimples? really? this is a sign of recovering? Do you have any other improvements?

I got a new pimple this morning, so that makes 6 pimples. Unfortunately, I cant yet lay claim to any other significant changes. Although maybe they are just too subtle to notice. Its gonna really suck if by doing AHT I only succeed in reviving my acne, but everything else staying the same.

I have read a few different people say that Autohemotherapy (MAH) + Ozone is the most powerful version.

Im getting very interested…in the liver and gallblader cleanse …however a parasite cleanse needs to be be done first.

for those who say…oh thats bullshit…take a look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=G3Dxo7UDdTg&feature=related (GRAPHIC)!!!

and then…

youtube.com/watch?v=Q52JKIzBJ8s&feature=related

talk about fucking toxins!

which liver cleanse are you doing?

well I have to start my parasite cleanse…and then i can think about it!! so maybe in 2 to 3 months…untill the mix of herbs arrive in brazil ( yes it takes 2 to 3 months to go thru costums…its such a joke!!! hate this country sometimes)

what cleanses are you going to do though? can you go into more detail?

for example… i’ve seen this liver cleanse, but not sure if it’s safe or not to do:
curezone.com/cleanse/liver/

-moonman1

Its true that they say that AHT plus ozone is the most powerful version, however we know so little about AHT to begin with so it is difficult to say with certainty that AHT plus ozone is more or less effective. Additionally, for me personally I have no way of trying AHT plus ozone, so its just not convenient for me personally. AHT on the other hand is something that I can do whenever I want to. I have read a lot of studies on AHT, as well as those regarding AHT and Ozone; with regards to AHT and Ozone, the studies I have read have reported mixed results. The way I see it though, is that AHT plus Ozone has a clear financial incentive for those who offer it (paying $$$ for the infusion of ozone), AHT on the other hand can be done at home and is dirt cheap, so I’m more inclined to trust that whatever I read about AHT is the real deal.

Ok, another update guys. So basically after getting PFS I would get morning wood on most days, but it would go down as soon as I stood up. Well, for the past two days I have had morning wood that didnt go down for up to 10 minutes after waking up. This morning I literally had to push my boner down in order to do my morning piss. (Its been ages since I had to do that) Even after that it was still up. It wasnt a rockhard erection, but it was definitely a decent one. That being said, it has made me consider a few things; first of all, the presence of strong morning wood in conjunction with the pimples I have been getting lately is an interesting correlation. Its possible they could be related. Secondly, with regards to AHT; IF the effects I am having can be attributed to it, then AHT apparently takes longer to kick in than I initially expected from reading Brazilian dudes reports. Of course, I want to point out that when I do AHT I only inject 3 CCs of blood, nowhere near 10 CCs. So that too is also a factor in how long it takes to experience results, plus Im a smoker so no doubt that probably delayed the effects of AHT. The only point I want to make is that if AHT really works, then its not a dramatic improvement, more like I gradual one. At least it appears that way to me. Finally, the most important thing I want to point out is that I don’t yet know if the following can be attributed to AHT or not. I’ll only be convinced of that if my erectile strength returns to normal, as well as testicle size, and also muscle tone, etc. etc., basically all the things that go with normally functioning DHT and testosterone.

My current AHT protocol is 3 CCs every other day. I also wanna add that the learning curve is steep for AHT, but once you get the hang of it, its actually really easy. The first time I tried doing AHT it tooks like two or three hours, now I can do it in less than 5 minutes. This is mainly do to things I learned from trial and error that minimize the pain of the procedure. If anyone is interested in trying AHT then I can tell you what I have learned as well and I imagine it will be pretty easy for you as well.

I couldn’t watch the first video, the second is bogus.

This is from Moritz’s site:

The clense, which is supposed to flush gallstones, involves consuming lots of olive oil and salt, which just so happens to create the little “gallstones” that are flushed out. There’s nothing more to this than a snakeoil salesman giving someone a snakebite then selling them the cure.

forthesakeofscience.com/2009/10/05/andreas-moritz-is-a-clever-snake-oil-salesman/

Please vet your sources before posting.

if you could watch the entire first video…did you see the stones??? they are identical to the ones i saw on curezone.com …martim check your’s before posting

explaining adrenal fatigue and exhaustion…actually this doesnt “exist” however…the main thing that alters cortisol levels…is…watch the video… and it shows why cortisol may not being used correctly by pfs sufferers.

ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=e26a808e6d9a4472

I don’t think you understand the significance of oxygen therapies (IV Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone). When the white blood cells absorb a pathogen, the cell produces hydrogen peroxide…and this causes the pathogen to die. This is how all bacteria, virus, and fungi are killed by your immune system. The less “oxygenated” your blood/body is, the more inviting of an environment it is to pathogens. When your blood is oxygenated, pathogens cannot live and thrive. Ionized, Oxygenated, Alkalized, Aerobic all mean the same thing.

So if immune system and pathogens are part of your protocol, then Ozone or IV H.P. therapy makes tons of sense.

Heinz Konrad, M.D.
Rua Dona Eponina 80
Sao Paulo, SP, 04720-010
Brazil
Phone: +55 11 5687 4918
+55 11 5687 4918
Fax: +55 11 5687 1275
E-mail: konrad@sti.com.br

Arzt - Instituto de Medicina Integral
Eduardo Almeida - MD, PhD
Rua Lopes Trovo 52/803 - Icarai
Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro
Brazil 24220-071
Phone: 55 21 6120698
Fax: 55 21 6161855
E-mail: elva@urbi.com.br

quick update… no more then a week after starting my nystatin cycle…this is what my blood looks like.im very very impressed and so were the people in the clinic…this shows that its effective…im going to use nystatin for 2 months then I will use difuclan! wish me luck…i recorded the fungus swimming around…im going to upload it on youtube and post it here. tke care

Now this is impressive

-Moonman1

I probably gave the impression that I think AHT plus ozone is a scam that is only out for money; I think I need to make my views more clear. My position on ozone is that I am unknowledgeable about it, and am slightly suspicious of it, however I accept that it could be medically valid. I would be similarly suspicious of AHT if AHT was a costly procedure as well, however AHT is dirtcheap thus its hard for me to find a financial motivation behind it. (Besides of course the one brazilian doctor who is presumably making money hawking the AHT dvds; I dont know much about him though, so I cant vouch for his credibility.) Also like I had previously said, I think it is folly to extoll the virtues of AHT + ozone without first seeing how effective AHT in isolation is. However I don’t see many people doing that. (at least from what I’ve seen by googling AHT) Thus, how can be people be truly sure of whether or not it is AHT or the Ozone that is working? That is my main qualm with AHT + Ozone is that people aren’t first trying to see if AHT by itself is an effective treatment; without doing that, people don’t know if whether or not AHT + Ozone is more or less effective.