ASPARAGUS - "Protodioscin"

I knew youā€™d reply but I didnā€™t care. What did you last experiment with to recover?

Because people who tried asparagus posted here to say it helped them instantly. Not after a month. If it takes over 40 asparagus shoots a day then itā€™s not a very realistic protocol.

Keep trying it for at least a few weeks, improvements were not overnight. Has any inprovement with this syndrome happen overnight? Guys, there ainā€™t gonna be a magic pill, thatā€™s probably the truth. Try something if over time you notice a huge benefit keep going with it

1 Like

Chris, Did you try the Trib?

Nah I thought it was risky.

Also, a few months ago I would get winded just walking up large flights of stairs, now I cAn sprint up them and barely any exertion. Very exciting

1 Like

Sorry to write again but I think thatā€™s really important.

Finatruth do you think youā€™re getting better after each day?
The guys who got cured by protodioscin did cycles, after each cycle they got better until they reach the cure. Do you intend to do the same?

You said you eat 30 to 40 is about the whole day or lunch = 40 dinner = 40?

If itā€™s getting better after each day or week maybe cyling it could lead to a cure. Iā€™m really excited to this be the answer. Did you notice anything on tinnitus and eye floaters?

No man. Finatruth said it took 2 weeks before he noticed an improvement. Think about it dude. Every single drug, steroid, herb or supplement takes WEEKS to kick in. Asparagus is no different. Ya, 40 shoots a day is a lot. No doubt. But whatā€™s the alternative? Seriously, like the other guy said, weā€™re looking for a natural cure, guys have found one, and people are crapping out after two days cause itā€™s ā€˜too muchā€™ and doesnā€™t work ā€˜fast enoughā€™. Jokes.

We need to all remember that justquitdut brought up taking asparagus as a potential way to increase 5AR activity. I donā€™t think itā€™s reasonable to think that he was saying, hey Guys go eat asparagus and you will be cured of PFS the next day.

Itā€™s simply one more thing we can try to increase 5AR activity assuming that the decreased 5AR activity theory is the cause of at least some of are symptoms.

What is there to get mad over here?

If at the very least you ar just putting aspargous in your body with no improvements than so what?
Did your life just get worse? Noā€¦ You just consumed a tone of something thatā€™s good for youā€¦

We know juicing is something members have tried. So juice some up, strap your balls on and drink the stuff. And eat It every day for at least a few weeks before you come to your own conclusion.

There is one legit reason that one member mentioned as to why it may not be a good ideaā€¦and thatā€™s the slight potential of aspargous being a 5ar inhibiter. Now thatā€™s something to research. Justquitdut found research to suggest that aspargous contains the active ingredient thatā€™s in trib which is why heā€™s taking it.

So if the fact that aspargous Has any potential of being a natural 5ar inhibiter has been overlooked than lets address that. So here is what I say. If you find info that shows aspargous has any 5ar inhibiting capabilities than post it here asap. If not than just go out get some aspargous and try it.

I mean are we making the aspargous company rich?? Itā€™s aspargous. Itā€™s cheep and itā€™s sold in supermarkets. No conspiracy theoryā€™s here guys.

1 Like
Remember that I am recovering from HGH therapy, but I was also eating a SHIT lost of raw asparagus up to the point that I figured out HGH could regenerate whatever is damaged from PFS inhibiting the production of 5AR enzymes. I know for sure personally that PFS is the inhibition of 5 AR enzyme creation, all who are afflicted have side effects of low 5AR enzymes, and when they recover they have side effects of 5 AR enzymes. 
If this condition was not as I say, people would still have oily skin but their hormones would not work. No, my theory is the only one that explains why we react the way we do to hormones, recover then relapse. Our ability to produce 5 AR enzymes is compromised, I do not know if mine still is as I am in recovery phase now, but it was. 
That being said, 5 alpha reductase enzymes reduce testosterone to DHT, in so doing each enzyme has a job, the 1 enzyme is sebaceous glands and a ton of other stuff including body oder and male pheromones and all. The 2 enzyme is all kinds of libido and muscle stuff (1 is muscle more so I believe), the 3 enzyme is responsible for neurological and ocular functions, those who are affected the worst seem to have damage to the production of the 3rd enzyme. 
Increasing 5AR activity will provide relief from the symptoms of PFS, Asparagus has Protodioscin in it, it seems to somehow be a 5 AR precursor (from what I read). However, if you want to repair the source, you must get into human growth hormone therapy, the hormone responsible for healing and growth and recovery, I would love to see what all of your HGH levels are.

That being said, Asparagus did help me, it helped Finatruth, but it was not a cure (well, I donā€™t think it was lol, but that possibility is there). The only thing is I stopped the Asparagus when I realized it was the HGH precursors, and I started focusing on those and increasing those and I started getting better and better.
I am not sure if this condition is curable or if it is the type of thing that goes into remission and relapse, things that induce 5AR (like DHEA) help people who have taken it. I want to say I do believe you will all recover naturally, it will just take time, but I have I believe found a faster way. There is also the possibility it was the Asparagus (though I believe that possibility is remote at this time). I will say that Asparagus aided in my recovery for sure, and anyway, I started feeling a lot better when I was eating it I must say.
If remain this way for more than a month, I will insist on the therapy I am on to all sufferers, it will be my duty! Letā€™s see how things go, in the meantime, you guys should try the asparagus and see if you notice any improvement. If you are not going to do my protocol, at least do that one, it is cheap and easy and already seems to have helped people.

Great post. We 're on the right way. I feel hopefully now.

How about this grain

Sorghum increases 5a-reductase by more than 50%!

Moreover, nature appears to be similarly aware of the fact that ridicolously low levels of the male hormone par excellence are likewise undesirable for men - pseudohermaphroditism, an extreme case of which you can see in image 2 is one of the common consquences of low / lack of 5ar in men (cf. Sinnecker. 1996). I mean how else would you explain that she invented Sorghum bicolor, a grass species that originated in northern Africa, and is now cultivated widely in tropical and subtropical regions turns out to increase 5a-reductase activity by at least 54%

Mix it with the asparagusā€¦just a thought

Interesting, I am glad you are all following the right path now, I have already proven to myself that increasing 5AR enzymes counters PFS symptoms. Let me give you an example, when my testosterone gets very low I will have the muscle spasms in my legs, when I inject testosterone, it goes away as soon as I see my skin starting to get oily and I feel the testosterone. Now, in the past I would then crash and feel the spasms again and feel horrible as I ran out of the 5AR enzymes and when that happens your body doesnā€™t know what to do, it is unnatural and you feel like a robot.
Things like DHEA, hormones, any of these things start a large induction of 5AR activity, that is why we all feel good from them at first, but when it runs out, thatā€™s it. We shall see how this HGH therapy turns out for me long term, but I have not discounted Asparagus as being the fuel to the fire. Though, in order to isolate what is doing this, I have quit Asparagus a week ago.
If people start accepting my theories as you are doing, we will find a way to treat this condition (as I believe I have). Ironic isnā€™t it? We all wanted to lower 5AR activity, and now we are all stuck begging to get it back, if only we had known.
Good work gazzaa, I have found Sorghum extract with a quick google search, apparently it is used to make beer. I recommend we all order some, I plan to just in case my protocol fails or I need this as fuel.

morebeer.com/products/sorghum-ex ā€¦ oCBmXw_wcB

While I am in remission, I am prepared if I relapse to switch to one of my many other protocols, but I will not stop the one I am on. I am convinced it is a treatment and possible cure, nothing else has consistently counter acted PFS symptoms so quickly. I suggest we buy this stuff and drink it or something, or you guys should do it. I will probably order it, but not take anything so long as my protocol is working as I do not want to corrupt my experiment.

Letā€™s learn more about this

Iā€™m currently eating and drinking raw green aspargous from a juicer every day.

Here are three solid sources that say aspargous contains protodioscin

aesop.rutgers.edu/~asparagus/program/health.html

health-herbal.com/html/asparagus.html

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf0344587

Are you supposed to drink that sorghum extract? Blend it?

Here is the full article on Sorghum as a 5ar-increasing agent (and GLA as a 5ar inhibitor): suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/01 ā€¦ -rice.html

Here is a discussion in which Noniman links to sorghum products and offers a caution on Sorghum: viewtopic.php?t=6052

Bloody hell, and I already bought it, well, it seems to increase 5AR activity, he bought some supplement, i bought extract made for beer. I donā€™t plan to use it anyway unless my current HGH protocol stops working or I relapse, but I will second think that over now.
I praise God I am in remission, and if it continues I will insist you all go on my protocol, in the meantime, 3 pounds of this stuff is coming. I still may try it if I have to, my philosophy is try everything possible till something works, and that has worked out for me.
3 pounds of that shit is coming, I donā€™t even know what to do with it, my plan would have been to eat it in food, I wonder if it would still work if it was made into beer. Apparently Finasteride kills the desire to drink alcohol in men, that happened to me, how about you guys?

what about people that had negative effects to tribulus? is this essentially doing the same thing as tribulus?

Yes thats correct ā€¦ I bought Sorghum in ā€˜supplementā€™ form ā€¦ although didnā€™t notice any improvement unfortunately.

If you do get around to trying the Sorghum beer extract, please update us on how you get on ā€¦

Yea, it is on my protocol list, so far everything that has induced 5AR enzymes has worked. Hopefully I will stay in remission with my HGH protocol, Anyway, I will of course update the forum.