ASPARAGUS - "Protodioscin"

Almost all recoveries I read here contains some things. I was talking to brainfogboy and what he said I agree.

1- Some kind of liver/intestine detox
2- Exercise
3- Androgen Recepetor re-sensitize 5AR
4- HPTA restart

Now my thinking about it. If we search about 5AR we will see that it is really important for bile duct. People with liver problem will face exactly the same thing we have, peeling lips I found is related to the liver, just search for cirrhosis symptoms.

Asparagus or anything that increase 5AR will make us symptom free, finatruth even said that his digestion is perfect. Ihp started eating some carbs when he got his digestion back.
Chi said about asparagus 2 or 3 times being key in his recovery, he didnā€™t mention asparagus was key, but he said, increase vegetable intake a lot, asparagus and when you start to detox and kill pathogens you will see green smelly urine. He said he had a crash eating chocolate, but the same day he was drinking hard and it was just in his first week recovery, he didnā€™t let his liver recover. He had a really big crash on milk thistle, we already know that is used for the liver and is very estrogenic, and it seems that a lot of people crash just like us with milk thistle, I need to read more about it.

He basically did the same protocol with his nutritionist but included some pre and probiotics like bifidobacterium, acidophilus and others. But I think this is good in order to keep balance, he also took a list of herbs like licorice, wormwood, black walnut.

Muscleman took herbs to the liver and ate a lot of asparagus.

mlevyholden took Maca, tribulus, clean diet and lot of asparagus

I think when we get symptom free is good to work on the liver because liver break down estrogen, remove toxins, heavy metal and estrogens from our body, a person with cirrhosis will get no energy, no libido, ED, eye floaters, gynecomastia, muscle wastage, weight gain, all the same sides we got.

I believe that our body can repair itself, so I think when we get symptom free is good to avoid alcohol, eat vegetables, some vitamins and herbs to accelerate liver recover.

Justquitdut: In my opion cure means a person is totally normal, no need for hrt, detox, asparagus anymore. All this guys I listed are cured, they didnā€™t touch HRT way. Just think about it unless you want to get muscle, or be in HRT for life, but to me, thatā€™s not a cure.

1 Like

Yea, as of now I am cured because of HGH therapy, HRT is my choice, and it is a secondary problem that is separate from PFS. Plenty of guys here with high testosterone and low testosterone but have PFS, so your logic is completely off.

You may be symptom free but not cure as you still do HRT, HGH. Thatā€™s not my idea, theory etc. The guys that got cured they donā€™t need TRT or anything, they live like a normal person. The 4 points who said was brainfogboy and I agree with him. Youā€™re so arrogant. If you see the guys I said, they are cured, no need to take anything.

Maybe I am arrogant, but it is because your knowledge of these things is so minimal that it makes it difficult for me to respond to you. I am not trying to be mean, but what you are saying makes no sense. Who knows!? I have found a way to REVERSE PFS with HGH therapy, if it is a cure or is not a cure, who cares? I found a treatment, that more than likely is a cure.
I am way beyond curing PFS with Yoga, frog legs, tea leaves, and snake oil, so when you mention these things it is just a waste of everyoneā€™s time. I am talking REAL medicine here, I have nothing against you brazilianguy, my only goals are to help everyone else here to feel normal again. I think you just like to come here to chat, which is fine, but I have other goals.
I know I come across as arrogant, so far I have helped quite a few people who have listened to me about hormones, doses of hormones, and they are all feeling better. I have received private messages from people thanking me, or asking to stay in in touch. I am not a bad guy, I genuinely just want to help if helping myself can help others, it is good Karma.

Finatruth, is the asparagus still giving you positive results or have they faded?

you donā€™t think heā€™s in a situation where heā€™s cured of PFS but still has what ever issue that had him go on HRT in the first place several years before he got PFS thus putting him in a situation where he no longer has PFS but still has what ever medical issue that required him to be on HRT in the first place?

In other words your point is rather meaningless because heā€™s on all the stuff he was on before his PFS onset. The only relationship the two issues have is that he was using the same drugs to treat both issues. He is just changing up the dosses and using them in a different way to increase 5ar activity which he is saying is the treatment/cure for PFS and which he contributes his recovery to.

Yes. Would be interested to hear about how your progress is going as well

something strange happened to me last week,i done a weights session on the sunday and pushed it a bit harder than usual and felt good,that night i decided to try asparagus for the first time,i only ate two spears,my sleep that night was terrible and has been since,before that night my sleep had been great for months and months,i also woke up the next morning with swollen glands in my neck and had extreme fatigue for the next seven days,surely two pieces of asparagus couldnt do this,that would be mental,maybe i just overtrained or picked some germs up somewhere,ill try the asparagus again in a few weeks,if it happens again ill know its the culpritā€¦

Lol, you overtrained. I did that early on when I first crashed; came home couldnā€™t sleep, lost sense of smell and taste for a few days etc

Hows it going man? Any update?

Iā€™m doing well, best I have in years. The newest improvement has been sharp mental improvements!! I can remember shit now lol. Also that dizzy / tremor / shaking feeling in my head is finally disappearing after 2.5 years.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome man. Very glad to hear it.

Can you give us an update on the protocol? Eating same amount? Boners? Libido? etc

Would be great to see if you can afford high dosage vitamin C, taking lemon juice when wake up, eating 2 raw carrots a day and ox bile, maybe using prog cream again. Iā€™m saying all that because now your body is working, youā€™re diggesting normally, with this other things I said you will remove the estrogen excess from your body and improve further.

Please tell the details of protocol, are you eating carbs, sugar? How many spears of asparagus? How you divide through the day?

So we know Protodioscin helps PFS, I gave up on the Asparagus, I suppose I should start with them again, I have been eating the Sorghum extract, but inducing 5AR enzymes with stronger protocols. Finatruth, have you tried juicing them? Are you eating them raw or cooked? I had improvements from them for sure, but eating all that asparagus was taxing, and difficult to keep up with.
5 alpha, we have not heard anything from you about Asparagus, no results?

What exactly is the asparagus protocol? Iā€™ve been eating a lot of asparagus over the last 2 weeks, but sadly I havenā€™t felt any kind of difference.

This is just another retarded post. Thatā€™s why.

MCI, you know me, Iā€™m hard core, I donā€™t believe natural shit will do shit, but photodioscin does something. When I was eating high doses of asparagus I definitely was producing more 5ar, it just was not practical. I had to find something else, but there is no doubt eating raw asparagus improved my symtoms and I became more responsive to testosterone.
It sounds like bullshit but it did help Finatruth as well, Protodioscin does increase 5ar, itā€™s just not a practical treatment. Anything that induces 5ar activity helps, but this condition needs hard core treatments in my opinion. For anyone trying it, you have to eat raw asparagus. It is definitely worth a try, maybe it will help, maybe not, but it wonā€™t hurt and it is healthy.

I am eating about 30 - 40 shoots of asparagus. I started 5 days ago and felt improvements from day 1. I have been on Clomiphene for about 3 months now and although it helped with my symptoms, I feel like asparagus has brought on new improvements to my baseline. The effect is very clear and noticeable. I a feel a lot better. I think I had enough T and other hormones before asparagus but insufficient 5 AR to convert them to other neurosteroids but since starting this protocol my system seems to be functioning better. I think a key to finding success with this protocol is ensuring that you have an optimal hormonal profile before starting this regiment. If your hormones are out of range, it would not be very beneficial. I have an ideal hormonal profile but still suffered mental and physical sides. Now I seem to be improving.

I will continue and provide an update in a week or two. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Me too! Love the asparagus, btw people itā€™s one of the healthiest things for you so try to enjoy it

1 Like