ASPARAGUS - "Protodioscin"

Braziliandude- I was going to respond but then I burst out laughing, my best laugh since PFS. If I argue with him then I’m arguing with a guy who has been locked up in a loony bin several times lol, truly the insane have come to run the asylum. One thing I learned from life, especially women, you can’t argue with crazy, you will never win.

It’s incredibly sad that some people think this condition gives them carte blanche to be rude and disrespectful to others. It doesn’t. There have been guys with PFS which drove them to suicide and yet still they managed to maintain a sense of class and not undermine other sufferers.

Who knew it was a competition of who is suffering the most? Who knew that if you only have persistent sexual dysfunction you aren’t worthy of posting here?

Like the others, I’ll continue trying various methods to recover. Once again, those who are not interested in “theories” should simply stay out of the theories subforum and hang about in the general chit chat ones instead.

I read that many vegetables are 5ar inhibitor. I don’t know if it is the case, but it would be a possible explanation of why some feel good in it. Does anyone know any good source of information about 5ar inhibiting foods?

UPDATE- had a bright, vivid, amazing sex dream last night. Honestly first time in 2 years I had something like this. It was amazing, felt so good!! Damn what the hell. It was so vivid

1 Like

Finatruth do you think you’re still improving with this protocol or got stable? Which symptoms it didn’t relief yet?

Maybe it can be a cure. I saw some doctors recommending asparagus to people with cirrhosis, if you read they share the same symptoms with us. Also read asparagus is great to the liver cells, is great against toxins and also clean the kidney. Muscleman said he got cured by ayuverda doctor that was treating his liver and if we check liver is responsible for hormone break down.

So maybe after you feel really well you may be able to slowly tapper off of asparagus, the guys who got cured here that used asparagus are chi and muscleman, others used protodiascin in other ways. Really praing for it to be a cure, I saw one guy saying his eye floaters disappeared that’s one of the things that I hate and also tinnitus. But we will see if it can lead to a cure, again if you search asparagus from a cândida, pathogens view you will see that is great.

I took finasteride for 13 years, I did not get PFS till I took Avodart for 1 week, when I started getting better I took a couple half pills of finasteride and made my situation worse. From what I understand the condition can have been there dormant till I took the Avodart.

fina what else are you taking?

Aspargus and tribulus are the same. Gave me the same stomach upset, gastritis.

Smelly urine… and no libido yet.

Guys,

Do you eat all or just the beginning?

Just vitamins. Last nite was so weird, I had vivid nightmares. I barely dream since crash, I had barely any sex dreams, and almost no. Nightmares until last night. Very Intersting

backfromhell, I bet you have very low testosterone (thanks to fin), it did that to me, that is a secondary problem you have to address. Try some natural test boosters, definitely take DHEA, you will for sure notice something from that significant.

Wow. I m eating asparagus and really a good difference… I feel a little horny, no fatigue, etc… I think asparagus is the key… I will update very soon…
My advice is eat ASPARAGUS… i think this is the way to the cure.

2 Likes

Ate about 60 shoots of asparagus on Saturday and Sunday and I feel no change.

No more asparagus for me. I’m out of this one.

Ok, I’ve been doing it for about 4 weeks, do as you feel

Finatruth do you think you’re getting better after each day?
The guys who got cured by protodioscin did cycles, after each cycle they got better until they reach the cure. Do you intend to do the same?

You said you eat 30 to 40 is about the whole day or lunch = 40 dinner = 40?

Honestly the idea of more makes me gag. If there’s anything useful in asparagus surely it would be in a supplement?

Viola! :laughing:

60 asparagus spears,jesus christ,why didnt you just eat 6 a day for a month or so???,i thought it takes weeks for stuff like this to have any effect???,i bought some the other day just to see what they taste like,they were about 8 inches long and almost as thick as a finger and tasted like fresh peas from a pea pod,raw that is,i didnt mind the taste but how anybody can sit and eat 40 or so of these at once is beyond me,i remember trying to eat broccoli every day last year,it wasnt long before the taste of it was making me gag,i might get some more asparagus and try it for a month or so,see if it gives me a lift…

If you dont want to eat it you could try it in pill form.

amazon.co.uk/Swanson-GreenFo … =asparagus

Dude, this exemplifies the problem here. Protocols have to be trialed for at least ONE MONTH. Herbs, supplements, pharmaceutical drugs and steroids take time to BUILD UP in a persons system.

Even steroids and pharmaceuticals take several days to weeks before an effect is felt.

Guys around here pop one pill, feel ‘no change’, quit, and then conclude the protocol ‘doesn’t work’. That’s why there’s so much misinformation on the boards here - it’s filled with false negatives. It’s a joke.

When I took proscar, a relatively strong drug, it took 2 MONTHS before I noticed a change in erections and libido. I would bet many guys here shared the same experience. Some guys it took years before it effected their sex drive and boners.

I’ve been blending it twice a day and drinking gag at first now no problem. I definitely feel it has some effect and have had some strange feelings while on it, yesterday felt amazing, today angry as fuck, balls ached for a few days so something was kicking in, I shall stay on it and add the tribulis with the high concentrate and cycle. Everyone still holding out for that magic pill I see and come here to knock, there has been studies done on the exact chemical that asparagus contains all drugs derive from plants herbs etc and because they can not patent them they chemicalise them, so do not mock the power of food and herbs, I would take any day over drugs cooked up by big pharma. Hello thats why were here !!!
Finatruth keep the updates as I am very interested in your progress. Good luck mate

1 Like