ASPARAGUS - "Protodioscin"

I still didn’t try it out but I kind of believe you that it helps , I had also benefits with carots and zink after a year off of finasteride unfortunatelly only for a week … do you know whether carots contain this protodioscin as well or do you think it was the zink supplement combined with natural zink from the carot ?

A quick google search didn’t yield any results on the carrots and Protodioscin, keep in mind that several here have been helped by raw Asparagus. You definitely should try it, it is easy to get, and not expensive, definitely worth trying, if enough people try it and see benefits then we have made a step forward.
Maca root definitely helps the libido, I was taking it before and it did, I ran out and had a decline, I plan to buy some tonight, it also may help recovery as it is supposed to support hormonal balance. Not sure about the carrots, but perhaps they were alleviating secondary symptoms of PFS, when I had IV vitamin therapy I felt great for 2 days. I believe PFS causes vitamin deficiencies and perhaps the carrots helped you with that temporarily.

Pfs causes vitamin d deficiency, its a fact. But im not sure about other vitamines.

I have seen some write about that depressed guy, I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, but also started going back to the tanning salon. The high pressure bed that doesn't have burning rays, that has a frequency of UV light that doesn't cause burning but causes the production of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is difficult to absorb through supplements, but through the sun is the best way, I am not sure if you all live in sunny environments, I do, but if not, try the tanning bed, just make sure you do it only once a week or twice maybe and only the high pressure one. 
Depressedguy, have you tried the raw asparagus yet? Do you know what your testosterone levels are?

Doing very well on raw green asparagus, seems the more i eat the better I feel, not the more at once, but the more frequently, needs to be ingested frequently and enough. We need to find a supplement that does the same thing, everyone please report back.

I forgot to add DHEA, DHEA will help everyone here, it seems to be the only steroid that makes it past PFS, I suggest you guys buy it and start experimenting with it. It is a supplement that is actually an anabolic steroid and safe and healthy, you can google it, even the mayo clinic says it is good. It works like DHT, it will help people here, has helped me and 5 alpha. I don’t take it often as it causes me to lose hair and break out, but it works!

Ok, so my sex drive has come back with a vengeance since I quit the Tribulus and upped my raw Asparagus protocol. For the first time in a while I can feel testosterone raging within me, it HAS to be the raw green asparagus. It is working for others and every time has worked for me, I warn you all to stay away from Tribulus. It will backfire, raw asparagus is the way to go, I may have found a treatment. Now if I can only find a supplement of asparagus with the same benefits, I am going to whole foods and vitamin shoppe tomorrow and going to start experimenting with asparagus supplements.

Really pleased to hear that, but it’s worth noting that you only took the poison for a few days - and it wasn’t that long ago. I think that more research is needed for those of us who took it for a prolonged period and have had sides for a while (of course, I would be delighted to be proved wrong!).

I don’t think there Is a correlation with time v symptoms. Some people take 1mg of finasteride and have exact same symptomology as someone like me who took it 9 years

1 Like

I have every sides and i took only 4 days. Daniel stewart took only 9 days and killed himself.
Time is irrevelant.
Actually more sensitivity to fin may cause faster reaction.

Figured it’s no big deal to give this a try, so I’ve bought lots of asparagus. Just ate 12 raw shoots and I’m gonna have another 4 chunkier ones with my dinner. I’ll continue eating them raw for max effect, probably aim for 20 tomorrow. I’ll let y’all know if I notice any improvements.

This is the best thread yet

Seriously it’s the best laugh I’ve ever had since I got PFS :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any need? None of us deserve any of this, and your unprovoked piss taking on top isn’t pleasant.

You alway quick to defend bullshit. Please, did this also cure you?

Excuse me? What the hell have I done?

Nothing has cured me, but I’m trying. Have you been cured of being unable to read coherent English?

Tigershull- I seriously hope you stay shrunken. You are such a douche.

Update- continue to feel and look good. Penis from shrunken cold baby finger has returned to regular warm and thick penis. After ejaculation zero tiredness or shrinking
Which use to occur.

Mental clarity and focus better. Full of energy. Love this!!!

Honesty, this forum should be divided into two forums.

Forum 1- I want to cry about my condition and feel bad for myself and hate Merck

Forum 2- I accept what has happen I want to try different protocols and treatment options

I am not trying to be an ass, but I think it would stop some negativity. Those that want to cry and hate Merck can talk and support each other and the other forum can try new stuff and learn, as well as report progress

I agree but this is the “theories” subforum so the haters should just stay away.

Have you heard yourselves?

Asparagus for gods sakes

And Chris, you are a fucking moron along with Fina-bullshit-truth

Fucking freaks

Enjoy your healthy asparagus

Obviously any fruit or veg in your diet is good for you but it wont cure PFS

Chris (NOPECIA) your worst side is low libido so get real!

And Fina, you know I’ve always thought you was a cunt! I always ignore everything you post

Since you promised to donate over a million dollars of your own money which never happened… Your a nut job whoms only improvements have happened since natural time off the drug

So if I eat nothing but asparagus then I’ll be feeling much better or almost cured!

Fucking hilarious

I rarely post on here nowadays and threads like this exactly why you pricks

that was very low, even from someone like you.