Are we fighting a lost cause?

Maybe you are right, I have elevated liver enzymes on all my tests as well. Albumin is elevated too, dht/e2 are low. SHBG seems lowish. I will be going to a hemetologist next week, If i do not get any answers I will be going on bodybuilders forums for a protocol for clomid or something to raise my DHT.

This is just soo wrong in so many ways. I/We should not have to deal with this shit. Especially at the age of 21. There are soo many stupid mother fuckers in this world, who do drugs, murder, sin and so much more but they are completely healthy. I never even smoked a cigarette in my damn life and I get this fucking garbage. Especially when I truly felt I was soo close to living my dreamā€¦

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s unfair in many ways, unbelievable shit. If indeed the antifungal has made this ruin, u are in a way quite similair to us. U should know that taking hormones will not always work when it really is caused by the anti-fungal. The problem lies ā€˜ā€˜deeperā€™ā€™ so to speak. I hope itā€™s not that, and that taking extra hormones would work for you.

I have said many times before. Looking back throughout my life, I can point to years where I had ā€œHigh Hormonesā€ where I had high libido, confidence, felt like superman, tan there were times I had ā€œNormal/Low Hormonesā€ Libido high, low confidence, shy etc.

This is now like I have NO hormones.Penis dead, cold, numb, scrotum tight and high, low semen volume and force, numb orgasm , musky body odor, dry tired eyes. What the fuck lol

These symptoms are regularly reported here, as you are aware.

I expect that, much as we have found that different substances have triggered our shared condition here, that we will find that it is possible for the body to be placed into the state which triggers the condition without an already documented substance acting upon the body.

For this reason, you are absolutely in the correct place here, whatever the label at the top of the page may or may not say.

Itā€™s important that if you find others in your position, that you lead them here.

It may not feel like it but I am confident that the evidence and understanding is building.

3 Likes

People must always judge.
Agree with @Greek

1 Like

@joey10 I would like to understand one thing.
Did you take creatine before having this ā€œPFSā€?

I believe that the Creatine gave you PFS with the action on the 5-HT receptor. Many do not believe but creatine give PFS to rare people. I did a lot of research and I have the confirmation. The same thing happened @Rb26dett with a 5-HT supplement that acts exactly like Creatine.

A diet cannot do what you have.
Creatine is responsible.

This is my opinion.

@Rb26dett you have the same problems as @joey10? I know it may sound absurd, but if search the web for so many people they complain about ED, narrowing and numbness of the penis after creatine or 5HT. Look! I consider this the most logical explanation of Joeyā€™s problems.

Starvation dieting can sharply decrease hormone levels:

After 5 days of starvation, the body weight of adult male Wistar rats was on the average 34% lower than that of control animals. Luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone in plasma were significantly decreased in the starved animals (āˆ’95% and āˆ’82% on the average).

1 Like

What do you think about my Creatine 5-HT theory? This could also have happened to me, me before Rutin I was taking chronic high-dose creatine for the gym. I do not consider the theory of the safe diet, since nothing indicates that it modifies the receptors. I consider it unconvincing.

I repeat do some research on creatine.
You will find people with a kind of PFS.

Iā€™m not sure. I guess itā€™s possible.

Never heard of anything like PFS from creatine. Can you link to it?

1 Like

I know a friend of mine said he was like depressed for 2 weeks after quitting creatine supplementation

1 Like

So is fasting actually not beneficial?

1 Like

I donā€™t quite understand what you are referring to?

1 Like

so, i have proven low dht , e2. If I fix these I will not have numb genitals and normal libido??

You could try it. Assuming you have the same condition as PFS, and judging by the poor reaction to DHT supplementation that PFS patients on this board have had in the past, it probably wonā€™t work.

I have never taken propecia/fin/accutane/ssriā€¦

I know. Thatā€™s assuming you have the same condition as the rest of us based on your symptoms.

1 Like

In my opinion you have PSSD from Creatine. The real problem is to raise T, DHT and E2. I would not advise you because in addition to not working you could get worse. My advice is to take nothing.

1 Like