Are we fighting a lost cause?

Here it is guys. This is my story, this is my nightmare, this is ME. My whole life I would say I felt normal. I had my ups and downs throughout my life. I was aspiring to be a professional soccer player. I had trials in europe, with many first division clubs and was finally asked to join one u-17 team. After my one season with this team , I quit soccer, for 1 year and then re-ignited my passion to play again (I was only 18) It was around this time I began to hit the gym. I was living alone and was pretty lonely so I did pushups and worked out all day.

Suddenly at around this age Is when I would say I reached my peak! I felt like super man. I put on muscle mass, My muscles felt full, great libido, confidence, yelling on the field etc… I had the mindset of Mike Tyson. I was going to be successful and I don’t give a fck who or what is against me I will make my dreams a reality.

Fast forward to the summer of 2016. I left europe to work construction in Canada. My goal was to make a lot of cash and to buy a car and save some money to pursue my dream. This dream I know deep down many would say I had no chance of achieving, but I know deep in my heart I could do it. I started eating mostly vegetables, drinking black coffee and running 4-5 km a day after my 10 hour construction shift. I bascially lost 30 pounds in 1 month.

It was around this time that I noticed I felt different, I attributed it to being (21) and becoming more “mature” I noticed the decline in sex drive and thought that was also something to do with my “focused” mindset. I returned to europe at the end of the summer (sept) This was probably the darkest time of my life. I knew something was wrong but looking back even then I didn’t have the slightest idea what was going on? It took me about 4-5 months to realize that my sex drive was COMPLETELY GONE. Then I put some more pieces together and even remembered that I haven’t had a morning erection in that last 4-5 months as well.

I rushed to the toilet and tried to get an erection. The penis would not respond. The scrotum was high and tight and it felt cold. About a month later I developed pain in the right “vas deferns” and right testicle. It’s a constant dull ache. Around this time I developed stress incontinence.

I thought this was all due to diet/ weight loss.I rushed to the doctor and was sure that the doctor would say my testosterone levels were dead and I messed them up. But no!
Everything is normal according to this doctor and the 10-15 doctors I have visited. I thought I would get a diagnosis in 5 minutes for what was going on with me. It has been 3 years and I have the slighest idea of what is going on.

I googled my symptoms and came across cauda equina syndrome. I was convinced I had this and it was being neglected. Then I came across PFS and this is me.
I messaged Dr. John Crisler and asked him what do I do , and what could cause these symptoms. I knew something is wrong but im not getting a diagnosis. He told me to get my dht Checked.

It came back at 176 (350-850) e2 is also low at 12(11-35).

I have the following symptoms:

-numb genitals like rubber
-0 libido
-0 morning+spontaneous erections
-low semen volume and force
-stress incontinece
-hight/tight scrotum
-pain in right testicle/groin,vas deferens
-musky body odor
-dry tired eyes
-muscles feel flat

Please help!

2 Likes

what substance did you took ?

no substance, I have taken some protein powders before, a puffer for asthma, some history with creatine, and thats it. Also a cream for a fungal rash on my tighs.

ah okay.

Total Testosterone after diet was in the 400’s (250-950) It took about a year to go up to the 650’s (250-950) E2 and DHT remain low?

What is ur diet? Do u only eat vegetables, since u mentioned something like this? I know this can mess with ur hormones.

1 Like

I stopped the diet in december 2016. So almost 3 years ago. I eat meat, potatoes, eggs, bread, milk, cereal, toast. EVERYTHING. This is not normal…T is normal, e2, and dht are low…

Just to clarify, you didnt take any supstances that are part of the survey of this website (finasteride, anti depressants, iso)?

1 Like

NOTHING! Absolutely nothing.

Also, in ur case since u didn’t take anything u would still respond to hormones right. Have u tried this route? Like taking DHT for instance.

Then it has nothing to do with this website, even though symptoms might be the same.

3 Likes

I came across this guy the other day. I searched the forum with “numb genitals”

You don’t get to say that.

Please don’t speak on the behalf of those running this website.

@joey10, you are welcome here.

1 Like

it is not something that I want… I am planning to see a hematologist this week because my liver enzymes are always high, cholesterol is high, but doc says its fine because HDL is high too. Billirubin is elevated too. It’s like the diet was a detox and overtaxed my liver and somehow can’t process t how its supposed to. To its metabolites dht-e2…

I am also sure the prostate is not working. I do not have to wash my penis anymore, there is no discharge or pre cum , or wet dreams. The penis head is always clean, and my semen does not smell…

After this if I don’t get answers I think I will try Clomid, or something to raise DHT.

Never said he is not welcomed. I am just informing him that this site is dedicated to people who were totally normal and then got screwed up by finasteride or other substances listed in the survey.

I.e., for him traditional treatments like TRT ETC. might work. Why should he waste time on a forum that has nothing to do with his situation? Its would be ridiculous.

2 Likes

I think u have a better chance of healing ur condition then most guys here, since u didnt fuck urself up with finasteride. Really weird though that this suddenly happened. U probably broke ur brain on thinking what it could be that caused this.

this kind of thinking makes me sickk to my stomach. My doctor also said I should see a sex therapist.

Look, you can rape my whole family and murder them in front of my eyes. I would be miserable, depressed and a complete psychological mess But I would not completely lose my libido, erections, ejaculate force, penile sensation, body odor… How can this be explained!?

Ur low DHT says a lot. Can cause all this shit u described, question is, why do u have low DHT. Do u use any special shampoo? or have used one? Or any kind of supplement? Hard drug use in the past like mdma?

2 Likes

no I have not. My doctor said penile numbness can only be caused from nerve damage. I knew this was not true because it says its a common symptom of low t. My t has come back normal various times and for 3 years I was lead to believe I have some kind of nerve damage, or low testosterone. I finally decided to send Dr. John Crisler a message on facebook and he told me that DHT can cause Genital Numbness. The result first came back at 246 (350-850) second time it was even lower at 176 (350-850)

Now I have met a friend on allthingsmale forum. Who claims the same as me. He went on a keto diet and has these horrible symptoms for the last 7-8 years. He says low or high dht did not make a difference as well as e2. So im really lost at who something so messed up and just plain wrong can happen to somebody.

Yeah u should watch out with blatantly believing doctors, a lot spout nonsense. Hope u will at least find some release, but ur low DHT levels have a chance of being treatable is my guess. Were u eating vegan/vegetarian while this all happened, or is it not related?