Are we fighting a lost cause?

I had a body builders physique. Many coaches told me that I had to much muscle for soccer. So I wanted to get the Neymar physique and be really slim and light on my feet. I did this by eating very little calories and I did it fast… Breakfast was 1 packet of oatmeal. Lunch was maybe 2 boiled eggs, and salad. I came home from work and drank black coffee (0 calories) and a big salad bowl of beans, vinegar, peppers, and salad.

And during this diet u crashed? Have u ever tried a carnivore diet? Or at least keto?

I have gained all the weight back. Currently 172 lbs , 5’10 (178cm tall)
I have taken creatine, soy milk, ashwaganda, liver detox. Nothing has helped me…

Soy milk? Dont take soy products, they are anti androgens. How much do u take soy products?

I tried it a few months back to try to raise my e2. I took it for maybe 5 days, 1 liter/per day. In fact e2 came back even lower after taking it.,

whats your rsn :slight_smile:

I have no idea what rsn is?

runescape name?

haha aaaa I see, Vinkenhood at ur service.

add “old fat joe”

Haha I would if i had still play, cb lvl?

117cb
94 str, 92 att, 92 def, 99 range, 80 pray, 90 magic

I am just a lvl 74 scrub

I guess could help a friend with numb genitals like me? Maybe if we eat a burnt lobster we will be cured?

1 Like

I quit right after getting bandos and primordials. “So Tweaked” is my username lol

can you give me some free stuff? :wink:

I think your calorie restricted diet may have greatly reduced your androgens, leading to the same syndrome caused by finasteride and other substances.

3 Likes

It’s certainly theoretically possible, @arkaeik, but no doubt very rare. Having said that, given I’ve read your story, @joey10, on the number of occasions you have posted it, my first suspicion remains this nonspecific antifungal you mention. We do see these having quite profound effects, positive and negative, on PFS patients over the years. The broad “azole” class has very potent antiandrogenic effects and is coming under increasing scrutiny as endocrine disruptive. This would no doubt be an additive risk if your severe calorie restriction was at the same time. I have just shared a study recently highlighting the steroid-suppressive and endocrine disruptive potential of this drug class here:

(ps if a mod has some time maybe sum @joey10’s story posts together so users can keep track)

1 Like

Yes i think this is it. Did u take an anti fungal @joey10, thought u said u didnt take anything? These can fuck with ur CYPS and be very anti androgenic.

I have taken an anti fungal cream. I can’t recall the name but it was for a fungal rash on my thighs. I had been taking the cream since I was about 10. Pretty much and off. Basically I used a little package of it 3-5 times in my life. Never had any problems on it or off it. However I mentioned I was working on a construction site during this time. I was basically a garbage men, im wondering if i developed maybe lead poisoning or something like that?

Look there is no doubt I have Normal T but low DHT and E2 and the doctors are to lazy to figure out what the fuck is going on. This is not normal, and I have never heard of somebody getting these symptoms before in my life.

Is it caused by Lyme Disease, is it some kind of heavy metal toxicity, is it liver issues, I dont fucking know, and these stupid mother fuckers called "doctors’ have the nerve to say that they have tried everything and you just need a sex therapist…

The fact that the cream didn´t cause earlier problems doesn´t mean it can´t in the future. Also the combination of the cream and calory deficit diet can deplete ur androgen levels even more then it normally would when using the cream alone. I would not dismiss the idea of the cream having a role in this bro.

1 Like