Are we fighting a lost cause?

Creatine induced severely sensitive bladder and kidneys and erectile dysfunction
for no more sexual orgasm.

Why hardcore weightlifters and bodybuilders experiences erectile dysfunction, with creatine, but mo steroids abuse for no more erection and sexual orgasm - On the effects of the heart rate to erection and sexual performance

Why Creatine killed his 18-year old penis for impotence and no more sexual orgasm

Creatine and Over-masturbation shrunk his 18-year
old penis for erectile dysfunction and no more sexual orgasm !

Creatine grows his muscles but shrinks his penis for no more sexual orgasm

A long-term use of a high dose of Creatine
causes erectile dysfunction for young men - for no more sexual orgasm

A high dose of Creatine causes his erectile disorder and premature ejaculation for no more sexual orgasm; intensive trains causes male and female sexual disorders.

Creatine shrunk his penis for no more sexual orgasm

Overdosed sport supplements and stressful job
and bodybuilding results in erectile dysfunction for no sexual orgasm.

Over-masturbation and a high dose of creatine resulted in erectile dysfunction for no sexual orgasm.

Sexual exhaustion, Creatine overdose, woman wild ride, penile pumping, and penile enlargement exercises have killed his 22-year old penis for no more erection and sexual orgasm.

Workout supplements Tribulus terrestris,
Creatine and Effedrine can screw up your erection and sexual orgasm

Creatine killed his penis - Detoxification of the liver and kidneys
for restoration of erection and sexual orgasm !

Creatine made my penis shrink!!

Creatine cause of joint pain and penis shrinkage.

There are many other cases…

As you can see, creatine has given problems to many.

1 Like

Sorry, was referring to this regarding fasting.

2 Likes

but my total t is normal! Something is blocking me from converting Testosterone into its 2 metabolites Estradiol & DHT. I mentioned my liver enzymes were elevated on many tests, so maybe it is a liver issue? Maybe tick bite? My heavy metal toxicity?

1 Like

You have PSSD from creatine worsened by diet in my opinion.
You should contact my doctor Santi or come to Italy for a diagnosis.
A diet cannot give this. You have sure 5-HT syndrome.

It is difficult to say what the difference in time of onset of hypogonadism would be between rats and humans exposed to starvation.

1 Like

@Dubya_B read articles on Creatine? Shocking…

As Dr. Lin:

Creatine causes the shrinkage penis and testicles.

The same someone happened with Tribulus (Is a 5a-reductase inibitor)
Penile shrinkage! http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case9764.htm

So, Creatin give PFS (also Tribulus) :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah. There do seem to be a few stories of this happening in addition to what you linked on the actionlove site:

I hope you don’t totally discount the possibility that a drastic calorie restriction could also be the culprit for Joey, or at least be involved with what happened to him.

1 Like

are you sure that Saw P or fenugreek was not in anything that you were taking right ?

Can you take a screen shot of what you were taking ?

Have you ever taken pro hormones ? Steroids? Products marketed as “testosterone boosters”

My gut feeling says you have not been completely honest with what you took prior to having these issues

Imagine going to the only place where people with the same symptoms as you gather, and then being told repeatedly that you’re not welcome or that you’re lying.

2 Likes

He’s welcomed.

I’m trying to get him to tell us what he was taking prior to getting his symptoms

I hope he did not take anything with Saw P in it .

He made another thread as well about AI’s. I replied their as well.

1 Like

When you say “you’re not being honest” it’s quite easy to interpret that as “you’re being dishonest” or “you’re lying”.

Have I misunderstood how everyone else would interpret it?

Here is a list of stuff I have taken in my short life:

Creatine
Protein Powder
Pre workout maybe 2 or 3 times from my brother
Asthma puffer
Anti Fungal cream
Cough syrup
BCAA
Ashwaganda

Never took steroids or anything like that. I have a friend that contacted me through allthingsmale forum and says he believes he got the same symptoms from paleo diet.

1 Like

My friend, Creatine and diet have given you PFS.
I also exclude the cream because it is topical.

1 Like

You most likely got pfs like symptoms from creatine or the anti fungal cream, do you know exactly what anti fungal you used?

1 Like

it was white and yellow label. I remember asking my mom to call the pharmacy bank in canada. ( i live in europe now)

I remember the name they gave me, I 100% didn’t agree with that being the drug they adminstered me. I want to say it was called Hydrocortisone Cream 2% or something like that

It is unfair Joey. Im 21 like you and i also lived a very good life. I took this shit in the time where i first tried out with girls.Thats very sad actually because since then something was not working.
This shit really bothers me but hope is what keeps me going. So it should for you.
We should all hope. It could be worse, really.
I can list many awful things that are worse than PFS.

3 Likes

Which? I have my whole body damaged.

1 Like

The same for me is distressing

1 Like

i feel you demon. And i think its worse to be in a rolling chair forever then having pfs where is a chance for cure. thats only one example

2 Likes