Are our symptoms due to a chroic infection?

This is from a lyme group. I find it strange so many with who think they have lyme also have sinus issues? How could lyme cause a sinus issue?

Just another symptom, constant acne on my back on left side. Very little on the right side. This has been going on a long time. New pimples every few days. Why only one side?

For those who do not think infections can cause low dopamine symptoms. Here is what a mold toxin can do. “causes acute depletion of striatal dopamine,”

Ochratoxin A has a strong affinity for the brain, especially the cerebellum (Purkinje cells), ventral mesencephalon, and hippocampal structures.[13] The affinity for the hippocampus could be relevant to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease, and subchronic administration to rodents induces hippocampal neurodegeneration. Ochratoxin causes acute depletion of striatal dopamine, which constitutes the bed of Parkinson’s disease, but it did not cause cell death in any of brain regions examined.[14] Teams from Zheijiang Univ. and Kiel Univ. hold that ochratoxin may contribute to Alzheimer’s and to Parkinson’s diseases. Nonetheless, their study was performed in vitro and may not extrapolate to humans.[15] The developing brain is very susceptible to ochratoxin, hence the need for caution during pregnancy.[16]

Left maxillary sinus is totally shut. Can not get a drop of water in it.

I believe that is the cause of the redness in my mouth. I believe it can not drain so it is draining via the lymphatic system.

ENT said some strange things.

• My left sided head pain is not my sinus. But the headpain started a few weeks before my nose became blocked.
  • Seems to think it is fine that the is inflamation in my left sinus?
  • Said it is normal for my left maxillary sinus to be totally blocked??

I do not really buy it. Your body does not swell without reason. There has to be an infection or similar.

As the immunologist prescribed itraconozole I am still weary to take this as it is a strong drug and I would prefer a topical product.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11618
Read though this and noticed how he had 80% recovery of libido why on antibiotic and also anti worm medication.

Zearalenone (ZEA)

Effects on:

Reddening and swelling of the vulva and mammary glands, decline in sow prolificacy, reduction in quantity and quality of sperm, feminisation of young males (enlargement of teats, testicular atrophy and swelling of the prepuce).

Embryo death, numerous returns to heat, ovarian cysts.

Poor fertility and hatchability, poor growth of progeny, decline in egg production.

===

Influence of prepubertal consumption of zearalenone on sexual development of boars.
Berger T, Esbenshade KL, Diekman MA, Hoagland T, Tuite J.
Abstract

Littermate pairs of crossbred boars were fed 40 ppm zearalenone from 14 to 18 weeks of age, and the effects on reproductive development were examined. Compared to controls, boars fed zearalenone subsequently had reduced libido scores (P greater than.05), and fewer treated animals exhibited mating behavior. Plasma concentrations of testosterone were depressed (P greater than .05) during consumption of zearalenone. Zearalenone did not significantly affect age at which sperm were first voided in the urine (P greater than .25). Body weight and testicular size were not affected by zearalenone. At 36 weeks of age, testicular weight, epididymal weight, spermatid numbers, motility of cauda epididymal sperm and testicular morphology did not differ between control boars and those that had consumed zearalenone.

More info on the mycotixin

Some mycotoxins found in the sinus.

Mold exposure can kill libido in men and women

hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/312836/

1. The Family

The family of five moved from Canada to Maui, Hawaii, in February 2008, where they rented a home. All were healthy prior to the move and began experiencing symptoms shortly after the move in. Chief health complaints were as follows. Father (age 40) had persistent cough with phlegm, throat irritation, headaches, sinusitis, severe fatigue, somnolence, decreased concentration, long-term and recent memory loss, nose bleeds, decreased libido, hair loss, and shortness of breath with wheezing. The mother (age 39) complained of cough with phlegm, throat irritation, headaches, sinusitis, extreme fatigue, somnolence, recent and long-term memory loss, decreased libido, and shortness of breath with wheezing. She became pregnant while living in the home and gave birth to a girl 3 months after moving out of the home. The eldest daughter (age 8) had the same symptoms as the parents, except she had decreased concentration, nausea, and loss of appetite. The son (age 5) had frequent headaches, fatigue and tiredness, nasal congestion, nose bleeds, throat irritation, shortness of breath with mild wheezing, and decreased attention in classroom activities. The newborn had a total body flare (pinkish red) that continued to age 10–12 weeks, after which the flare would appear periodically. She had multiple pigmented skin spots on her back, chest, and abdomen at birth that appeared to be Cafe-au-Lait spots. The pigmented areas are still present at 2 years of that are scheduled for additional diagnostics for neurofibromatosis (Figure 1). Finally, the pet dog developed approximately 72 skin lesions diagnosed as sebaceous and lipoma tumors (Figure 2).
fig1
Figure 1: The upper two phot

Cellular & Molecular Effects of Mold and Mycotoxins - Dr. Janette Hope, MD
youtube.com/watch?v=gAq9a7SMcfk

Here is the pic as jpg.

What about this: propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt … 713#p99713
(BrongFogBoy’s protocol)

He said he did not recover but he did improve. As my latobabcili and bifidobacterium are 0. Why is that? What could be destroying my gut bacteria so bad? Taking pro biotics and fermented food +good diet is not helping at all by itself.

1 Like

Took a very small dose of itraconozole for 4 days. Only 50mg. I still have red dots appearing on the lymph nodes in my throat. My liver is hurting a lot. My liver enzymes have been up a few months and recently my stools smell like a strong chemical. I really need to find out what is causing these blood red dots in the lymph nodes in my throat. My face hurts too.

1 Like

I suggest everyone read though this

amdbv.org/

You will see so many similarities between people who crash on fin and those who crash after vaccines.

Low d3
glutathione depletion
magnesium problems (i have)
low cd57(I have)

And a host of other things.

This was from a CFS group. Seems a lot have sinus issues.

Mycotoxins depleting vitamin d3 in rats.

[Effect of mycotoxins aflatoxin B1 and T-2 toxin on the vitamin D3 metabolism and binding of its hormonal form 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in rats].
[Article in Russian]
Sergeev IN, Arkhapchev IuP, Kravchenko LV, Kodentsova VM, Piliia NM.
Abstract

Effects of aflatoxin B1 and T-2 toxin, administered daily within 7 days at the doses of 0.7 mg/kg and 0.54 mg/kg, respectively, on metabolism of Ca and on the vitamin D hormonal system were studied in young rats kept on a ration containing normal (0.025 mg/kg) and high (0.25 mg/kg) amounts of vitamin D. Administration of the mycotoxins caused hypocalcemia, a decrease in absorption of Ca as well as in activity of alkaline phosphatase in small intestine mucose, while alterations in spongy bones (of the type of osteopetrosis) were most distinct in T-2 toxin treatment. Concentration of 25(OH)D3 in blood serum and activity of 25-hydroxylase D3 in liver tissue were decreased by 28% and 58%, respectively, after administration of T-2 toxin, and by 34% nd 33%, respectively, after treatment with aflatoxin B1. In kidney activity of I-hydroxylase 25(OH)D3 was unaltered and the activity of 24-hydroxylase tended to decrease. After treatment with the mycotoxins content of nuclear receptors of 1,25(OH)2D3 was decreased in small intestine mucose, whereas cytoplasmic receptors were increased 2.5-fold, thus indicating the distinct decrease in the receptors internalization. High doses of vitamin D caused an increase of Ca content in blood serum and of its absorption in small intestine as well as normalized Ca content in cortical bone of rats treated with T-2 toxin. At the same time, activity of 1-hydroxylase 26(OH)D3 was increased in liver tissue, while concentration of 1,25(OH)2D3 receptors was reduced in small intestine, but internalization of the hormone receptors was maintained at low level.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

Vopr Med Khim. 1990 Sep-Oct;36(5):26-9.
[The effect of the trichothecene mycotoxin deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin) on calcium homeostasis, vitamin D metabolism and receptors in rats].
[Article in Russian]
Sergeev IN, Kravchenko LV, Piliia NM, Batukhanov AB, Sobolev VS, Kuz’mina EE, Iakushina LM, Spirichev VB, Tutel’ian VA.
Abstract

Metabolism of calcium and vitamin D was studied in young rats administered with trichothecene-related mycotoxin deoxynivalenol (vomitoxin) at a daily dose of 10 mg/kg perorally within 7 days. The vomitoxin treatment caused a moderate hypocalcemia, a decreased absorption of calcium in small intestine as well as led to decrease of alkaline phosphatase activity in blood and small intestine mucosal membrane. Density and saturation of bone tissue with minerals were not altered. Concentration of 25-OHD in blood and activity of vitamin D3(25)-hydroxylase in liver tissue were decreased by 40% and 30%, respectively. Development of 1,25(OH)2D3 and 24,25(OH)2D3 as well as concentration of total and free 1,25(OH)2D3 receptors were not altered in kidney. At the same time, these impairments of calcium and vitamin D metabolism were prevented by providing high content of vitamin D in the ration–0.25 mg/kg of food. Impairments in calcium metabolism caused by vomitoxin may be partially related to development of a secondary deficiency in vitamin D.

Please we need someone to do this test

realtimelab.com/environment … n-testing/

It can check the urine for

Aflatoxin (AT)
Ochratoxin A (OTA)
OTA
OTA
Macrocyclic Trichothecenes
Gliotoxin
Chaetoglobosin A, C
Simple Trichothecenes
Sterigmatocystin

We need someone in the US who has a typical case of PFS. I would be happy to put in some money and we can probably get a few others to help fund the test. If you are in the US and have PFS please get in contact.

I have spoken to a number of guys who had asthma in their life and now have PFS. There does seem to be a very close association between asthma and fungal sensitivity.