Are our symptoms due to a chroic infection?

i am also positive for blastocystis homminis which could be a seconday infection as lyme lowers your immune system.

I think if you have PFS you should rule out lyme.
You need to be tested at a good lab which will at least do a western blot and you should also test your cd57 natural killer cell levels. The longer you leave lyme the worse it gets. People usually do not heal without treatment.

I have been reading reports of patients with lyme. It seems that it is very hard for them to recover with antibiotics. Also if they do not do anything they typically do not get better. Many get worse with type. It also seems quite possible many healthy people can test positive for lyme. Could there be more to the story? Could lyme be a secondary infection? Many with lyme report having crimson crescents but also this is associated, with myocplasma infections too.

Regarding the libido issue. Many with “lyme” report loss of libido. There is a study which states 50 percent of those with lyme had libido loss.

Many spend tens or hundreds of thousands on lyme treatments without getting much better.

Here is a list of complains from people complaining of gulf war illness, fibromialga and Chronic fatigue.

"Vitamin D, however, is to be encouraged as it is frequently low in patients with persistent Lyme disease, and may be helpful in providing anti-inflammatory benefit. "

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3520031/

Seems vitamin d drops in cases of chronic infections.

Apparently they tested healthy blood donors in irelands and 5 percent tested positive for lyme. This may indicates lyme can be asymptomatic. Often people get problems after they stress their body. So many of the symptoms overlap with the worst cases of PFS. If you have a bad case of PFS it is really worth testing for. If fin did causes some persistent dysregulation of the immune system or our hormones perhaps the lyme bacteria could show its ugly head. Kind of if you poison a tree, it will start being attacked by various invaders. But healing lyme seems just as hard as healing PFS.

Vincentv, your observations are correct. All our symptoms are like we have a cronic infection. Fatigue, bad sleep, low energy, … However, I believe there is no actuall infection. It is the autoimmue system that’s got hyper active and is fighting the body all the time. That gives you the feeling and symptoms that you get when you have an infection.

Please read my posts on this subject. I believe autoimmue is reacting to our hormons. It is constantly suppressing hormons and damaging the body. My theory is this: Fin blocked testo to DHT conversion. That increased testo in blood. Autoimmune reacted to high testo in blood and developed antibodies against testo. Now autoimmune is fighting testo and other hormons 24/7. You feel sick 24/7.

Do me a favor and do a blood cell count test. I bet your WBC is in the lower range. If you have same test before fin your will see meaningfull reduction in your WBC after fin. The reason is your autoimmune is fighting your hormons and body 24/7. For that reason your white blood cells are being used up all the time and the WBC count goes down.

I have a few posts regarding my theory. I encorage everybody to read those.

We should look at autoimmune system and not hormons.
And one more thing: “DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO INCREASE OR DECREASE YOUR HORMONS” you get worse and autoimmune system reacts worse.

3 Likes

My WBC did not change before and after fin.

And I am not a big believer in autoimmunity. I think much of what is called autoimmunity is due to chronic infections and the body causing collateral damage when trying to rid the body of the infection. If you study close enough you will find this the cause.

Autoimmunity could also be related to the body reacting to perhaps some toxic or damaged cells.

I do not think our body is that stupid. There are many natural 5ars in the environment. There are a million and one chemicals in the environment imagine we got exposed to some of these and just developed ever lasting problems? Seems a bit hard to believe.

An update.

I had a dental xray without any issue at all. Found I have at least one hole in the jaw bone from wisdom tooth removal. This could be infected and causing the enlarged lymp tissues on the pharynx and redness on the roof of the mouth.

I think this could be a big issue. I did get an infection after wisdom tooth removal and I felt my body was weaker some time after that.

Here is a pic of my xray. You can see the outline of the old tooth clearly. This is not good at all. Hard to say what symptoms this is causing till it is fixed.

Another note is that my stool test showed

Lactobacilis - Nill
Bifidobacterium - Nill

Both of these bacteria produce d-lactate

My organic acid test showed d-lactate was over range.

So where is all the d-lactate coming from. Maybe my body has killed off lacto and bifido to lower d-lactate. High d-lactate is a BIG problems. Symptoms are

“The symptoms of lactic acidosis include abdominal or stomach discomfort; decreased appetite; diarrhea; fast, shallow breathing; a general feeling of discomfort; muscle pain or cramping; and unusual sleepiness, tiredness, or weakness. If you have any symptoms of lactic acidosis, get emergency medical help right away.”

Perhaps the dlactatecould be from the hole in the jaw bone.

Hall Huggins -

CAVITATIONS

Cavitations are the next big problem that result from dental procedures. Cavitations are areas of unhealed bone left over after a tooth extraction (see Figure 9).

Dentists are generally taught to remove a tooth and leave the periodontal ligament in the socket, a procedure which would be like delivering a baby and leaving the placenta in the uterus.

These socket areas with the ligament left in place rarely heal. After tooth removal, a cap of about 2 millimeters (one sixteenth of an inch) covers the extraction site, leaving a hole the size of the root of the tooth behind. In records of five thousand surgical debridements (cleaning) of cavitations, only two were found to be healed.14 When the periodontal ligament is left in the bone, the body senses that the tooth is still there, and the order for healing is canceled. These holes are lined with many of the same bacteria found in root canal sockets, but actually more different species. Whereas root canal teeth contain up to fifty-three different species of bacteria, cavitations yield up to eighty-two of the eighty-three we test for.

Of the five most frequently present bacteria found in cavitations, three affect the heart, two the nervous system and one the kidneys and lungs. They are as follows:

Streptococcus mutans (occurrence 63 percent of the samples), affects the nervous system, can cause pneumonia, sinusitis, otitis media and meningitis. It has also been blamed for causing dental decay in teeth, but this may be more the result of the fluid flow pulling bacteria into the tooth than actual active invasion by the bacteria.2

Porphyromonas gingivalis (occurring in 51 percent of the samples), damages the kidney, alters integrity of endothelial lining of blood vessels, and induces foam cells from macrophages, contributing to atherogenesis. It contains proteases that lyse red blood cells and extract nutrients (primarily iron) from the red blood cells. This action is called porin forming, which can destroy red blood cells rapidly. (By the way, P. gingivalis can both up and down regulate about five hundred different proteins critical to maintaining our normal biochemical actions.)

Candida albicans (present in 44 percent of the samples), in its yeast form is beneficial in the process of demethylation of methyl-mercury as well as its ability to destroy pathogenic bacteria in the intestinal tract. When converted into the fungal form by a shift in pH in the digestive system, candida can penetrate the intestinal wall, leaving microscopic holes that allow toxins, undigested food particles, bacteria and other yeasts to enter the blood stream. This condition is sometimes referred to as Leaky Gut Syndrome, which can lead to environmental intolerances.

Prevotella intermedia (occurrence rate of 44 percent) has as its primary concern coronary heart disease (CHD). P. intermedia invades human coronary artery endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells. It is generally located in atheromatous plaques. Cellular invasion of cardiac muscle is central to the infective process.11

Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend is one of the best supplements to guard against tooth decay this has really helped me. See the comments on amazon.

Thanks, no problems with cavities. “Cavitations” are holes in the jaw bone caused by tooth extraction.

I am getting worse. I feel close to septic shock at all times. I do not know if I can tolerate antibiotics or any surgery. I am very sure there is an infection in the left hand side of the face. I did a ct scan and left sinusus are inflamed. The worse is the floor of the maxillary sinus.

I think this has been going on a long time even before I took fin. There was a period in my early 20s I was feeling nausea in the morning for no reason. At that time I was very busy at work so thought it was the stress.

I do not know how fin relates to this. No doubt i had a sudden crash 30 days after starting fin.But I have got so much worse in time.

The funny thing is when I got PFS my platelets fell which is usually seen in infections. They never fully recovered.

Not really sure. But I feel most of my symptoms now are due to some infection in the body. I think locaated in the jaw bone. I could have lyme on top of that too. If all that is sorted out I am not sure if my libido will re-appear or not.

For some fin could have been the stress that broke something in peoples body. We do not know how to cure “PFS” for now so we should look for other things we can fix. I screweed around with hormones for years with very little success.

Now looking back on it all. I feel that almost all my symptoms could be explained by a low grade sceptic shock state rather than “pfs”. With that being said we still have no idea what fin may or may not have done to the body.

As you can see, frontal sinus on left is larger. Inflamation an cyst in left maxillary sinus. I have the redness in my mouth on that side. Absolutely something going on in the left side of my face. And I amsure it has been going on for a long long time.

Here is an update. I had surgery on my upper left wisdom tooth yesterday. They found a large cavitation filled with soft mushy fatty material. It was cleaned out.

I have not experienced any benefits in my symptoms. I still seem to have pain in left side of the head. Pain in left ear,pressure in head, nose still blocked and all other symptoms.

We all know muscle twitches are one of the common symptoms of those who crash on fin. I find it strange that almost all reporting to have lyme disease also have this symptom. How do we explain that? I conducted a pole on a lyme facebook group.

Many round here have crimson crescents. I also asked on a lyme group about this. Many have them?
How to explain this?

No improvements since surgery on upper left cavitation.

The other thing I want to note is that when I crashed on fin my body odor suddenly started smelling of ammonia. It has remained this way ever since. I thought it was related to hormones but i have found that many people with chronic infections have sweat that smells like cat pee/ammonia.

The other thing is that my urinary creatinine has always been over range. I believe creatinine is a breakdown product of ammonia.

1 Like

My stool and urine smells of bleach and amonia…I had toilet trouble and was having to get water to flush…So I thought I will just wait till morning…The next day the smell of amonia would burn your eyes it was strong…i went in the bathroom and it knocked my head back and took my breath…i thought someone had poured Clorox all over the bathroom t or something…Shit was bad!!

So it has been a week since cavitation surgery. It has not helped. I saw an immunologit and explained all my symptoms. He looked at all my blood tests which show high IgE and Eosinipils which must have happened around the time I took fin. He thinks there could be a fungal growth in my sinus and prescribed itraconozole. Debating if I should take this as it seems to be toxic and in the last 6 months my liver enzymes have been high for an unknown reason? I spoke to braziliandude here, last he told me he had a dr look in his throat and found white fungus. He was given fluconozole and said he was feelng great. Not sure if he is still feeling good?

I woke up feeling very sick last night, totally poisned, redness on the roof of my mouth, new red dots on lymph nodes in pharynx, bad abdominal pain and a lot of pain in left sinus area. I need to do something soon.