Any positive covid 19 cases for members?

Just wondered if anyone has had Covid 19 here and how they were affected and how they are recovering , any lasting issues that weren’t there before .
I’m guessing it will hit PFS patients harder than people in full health but was just interested to hear any stories …

There is some information out there that “suggests” we might be less severely affected by covid:

@Zonz2 is the only member I am aware of who tested positive, but there were probably others. It’s difficult to draw any conclusions for all the more data we have on PFS/post-drug-syndrome and covid.

1 Like

Yes I tested positive for Covid and was sick for 2 days. I felt amazing during those 2 days despite having a fever and nasuea. Covid weakens your immune system like the flu, This is why I was thinking PFS is autoimmune.

3 Likes

Wow interesting sources to read on - thanks for these ! Interesting about the male pattern hair loss figures for those hospitalized …

1 Like

I’m glad you are doing better ! That’s Greta to hear mate :pray::100: did you notice anything that has lingered from it or any symptoms that haven’t gone away?

Nope, I haven’t got any of the taste/smell effects, if anything I noticed my sense of taste and smell was better while I was sick.

Only @Zonz2 got tested positive in this whole forum??? I got tested positive yesterday.

How you doing @anon74895881

I am having fever, burning eyes, sore throat, constant diarrhea, weakness since yesterday. I don’t feel good at all.

Haven’t been sick in a while.

I had covid in late January-early February. It wasn’t too bad but I completely lost my sense of smell and it still hasn’t fully recovered. I’ll probably try smell training after the semester’s over.

1 Like

I don’t have any problems with taste or smell or breathing problems… just the above problems.

Got my 1st covid vaccine (moderna) Monday no negative effects besides soreness at injection site. No effects on PFS.

Up!
No more infected people on the board?

I have been having covid sins januari and i still have symtoms of fatigue, fever feelings and headache.unfortunally I work at a elderlyhome so it was hard to evoid it. Like PFS wasent enough now i have this shit and i dont seem to become better. When you dont think that youre life coulde get worse it succéd to get even less livibel.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that Patrik. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Can you tell us any more about what happened?

Thanks for responding. In Sweden we had have quite alot of spread in sociaty. They talked alot about hurd immunity in the beginning. I think our expert dident think the virus woulde be so deadly and that so many people woulde get longterm symtoms. They also thought They woulde keep the elderly away from the virus. Unfortunally that diden work good enough. So in the second wave in december the virus came in to the section where i work. In just a short time every elder and colleague got hit by the virus. And some of the elder dident survive. I got hit with just a little symtom like a Cold and After a couple of weeks i was back at my work. But after another week i started feeling weak again and my symtoms started coming back and i lost my smell and taste. After that i have been on sickleave and Ive done some blood test that show my liver value is high. So be glad If you havent been hit by covid for me its already to late.

2 Likes

I recently got covid.

Was feeling pretty bad, quite high fever and feeling extra blue.

No symptoms from lungs though.

Lost all sense of taste and smell but it started to come back 2-3 weeks after.

Now it’s been little more than a month and I’m back to normal. Had to ease into cardio again because I got slight fever after a session even after my other syntoma disappeared.

Sir did u take the vaccine? I heard that some post covid complications gets eased after taking the vaccine.

Source?