Any positive covid 19 cases for members?

Just wondered if anyone has had Covid 19 here and how they were affected and how they are recovering , any lasting issues that weren’t there before .
I’m guessing it will hit PFS patients harder than people in full health but was just interested to hear any stories …

There is some information out there that “suggests” we might be less severely affected by covid:

@Zonz2 is the only member I am aware of who tested positive, but there were probably others. It’s difficult to draw any conclusions for all the more data we have on PFS/post-drug-syndrome and covid.

1 Like

Yes I tested positive for Covid and was sick for 2 days. I felt amazing during those 2 days despite having a fever and nasuea. Covid weakens your immune system like the flu, This is why I was thinking PFS is autoimmune.

1 Like

Wow interesting sources to read on - thanks for these ! Interesting about the male pattern hair loss figures for those hospitalized …

1 Like

I’m glad you are doing better ! That’s Greta to hear mate :pray::100: did you notice anything that has lingered from it or any symptoms that haven’t gone away?

Nope, I haven’t got any of the taste/smell effects, if anything I noticed my sense of taste and smell was better while I was sick.