Amino Acids for Sexual Symptoms

Some people go the estrogen path by taking soy. Or they try things that will lower their androgens or their AR response. If it makes them feel better, good for them.

I went the androgen path. I’m taking pine pollen to raise testosterone and other androgens, I take Carnitine Tartrate to create more AR, hopefully healthy, un-repressed ones, I take L-Valine to increase sensibility and I do weight lifting to boost 5a-reductase levels and try to reboot allopregnanolone and the whole thing.

It’s certainly not the way for every one. that’s why I’m saying start slowly and reduce, tapper down or stop at first sign of trouble. Do it only if it makes you feel good.

1 Like

Well, tonight was def not a good one. Very numb during sex, couldn’t get the job done. Tried stopping for a bit and then trying again (usually works) but still no go

Not sure if it’s from taking these in the morning, ie it’s been over 12 hours at this point or what. Going to skip tomorrow altogether and see what happens.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

It’s fine. This thread is not as formal as the one for neurological symptom where I post daily.

I would suggest you stop for 3-5 days and see what happens. If you’re better, don’t take those again.

Will do. I was fine last night so it’s pretty frustrating. Ah well.

It’s very hard to decide what path to take. I tend to feel better sexually with things that lower my androgens or the response but I feel better as far as fatigue and brain fog when I raise androgens.

Than lower androgens and take 5-HTP 100mg and Tyrosine 500mg in the morning. You’ll have the best of both world.

(And if it doesn’t feel good, stop !)

2 Likes

I still feel rather good other than the numbness. I’ve also been told the dark spots around one of my eyes had gone away recently. Another thread found a link to that a propecia users, though I can’t recall the correct name for it now.

Anyways. Going to give sex a break until Friday then see how I feel. It will be a tough test, lol

1 Like

Day 35: I’ve added vitamin A 25000 Ui (which is a high dose, but that’s all I found here in Thailand).

Sex drive is going up, sensitivity and erections are back to normal.
I enjoy a somewhat lower sex drive. It was once a day 5 years ago, now twice a week. that seems more manageable)

My balls are not often hurting and the intensity is very low, barely perceivable. After crashing, they hurt everyday. I also felt like a needle prick in the scrotum when I was closed to reaching orgasm. That has disappeared. Other symptoms have disappeared: watery semen is gone, pre-sperm has come back, morning erections also.

The things I’m taking specifically for sexual symptoms:

Vitamin A 25000 UI (will go down to 10000 ui as soon as I get some)
Vitamin D 10000 UI
L- Carnitine 1000 mg (increase AR density)
L-Valine 2000 mg (Increase sensitivity)
DHEA 10mg (increase both testosterone and estrogen)
Pregnenolone 10mg (will test increasing to 20mg)
Pine pollen in DMSO, 1 pea size amount spread on forearms. (increase androgen)
Choline 500mg, betaine 400mg, this is to methylate and lower estrogen
Sometimes Arginine, Citrulline, Ornithine, 500mg each.

Instrumental to sex drive: L-Dopa 350/700 mg per day (still testing the dose)
Needs to be taken with 5-HTP 100/200 mg (still testing the dose)

Update: Just had sex with my wife, I masturbated 2 days ago, and I can confirm that vitamin A 25000 IU made a huge change in sensitivity. In both case I could finish in 3-4 minutes if I wanted to (which I did) or control it longer if I wanted. This didn’t happen in the last 6 months. In those 6 months, I couldn’t finish when I masturbated (so I stopped doing it) and sometimes when having sex it would take 30 minutes or even it would never happens.

I can connect vitamin A in large doses with increased sensitivity. Still be careful, too much vitamin A can be toxic. I will reduce to 10000 IU as soon as I find the pills (the 25000 IU are gel caps, so I can’t split them)

Hello Ozeph.
Can you please help me to understand where to buy L-valine on internet?
Thank you!

I bought it from Bulk Supplements on Amazon.com

Can you please link me the page… I think that maybe its not avalable in Italy…
Thank you!

That’s what I have and where I got it as well

1 Like

I love Bulk Supplements. They have all we need for cheap, in sizes that will last months if not years.

Thank you!

Is the vitamin A still giving you improvements?

Less. It may have been a spontaneous thing. I’ll have to wait maybe another 10 days to know for sure.

I found out through circumstantial events that it was not vitamin A alone, but the combination of Vitamin A, Pine Pollen (which increases testosterone), Choline and Betaine (which decreases estrogen)

All those together increases sex drive and sensitivity.

I just did the test. A week without any of the above except Vitamin A: low sex drive and sensitivity.

Introduced all of the above and sex drive and sensitivity is restored after one day.

So Vitamin-A does help but ony in conjunction with other ones?

That’s what it does to me.