Absence of Tzinkman

I used to not be able to look at screens due to shocks

The keto diet helped me FYI

just saying

1 Like

Any update on Tzinkman’s well-being?

Holy sht, I see poor Tzinkman also got PFS after 4 pills just like me. Though his case seems slightly worse than my, I’m worried that i might hit then by a sudden crash too anytime.

I pray for Tzinkman to return to baseline ASAP

1 Like

The only news I’ve heard since axolotl’s last update in this topic indicates that Tzinkman’s condition hasn’t changed much since then and one of his providers is now attempting to coerce him to take mirtazipine again, which may have led to this crash.

Absolutely infuriating and I hope he gets out from under the “care” of this unethical doctor.

7 Likes

Shit, man thanks for the update @Dubya_B that’s awful Mirtazipine fucked me over. Drs are no help generally, they stick to orthodox drugs which are toxic to us. Let’s hope he’s not pushed down this route and starts to see some improvement via time.

2 Likes

Has anyone news about Tzinkman situation?
I hope he feels better.

@axolotl @Northern_Star

2 Likes

Unfortunately, his situation is unchanged.

Do you know if he took anything that made his situation worse?

Oh my God, I’m so sorry…
Why doctors doesn’t help him?!

What are they meant to do?

There is no treatment so we can only hope he settles back to baseline with time.

Mirtazapine is suspected to have triggered his recent crash. AFAIK he has tapered off of it and we are hoping he will eventually improve with time.

Mirtazapine has been cited as causing PSSD for some of our members and there have been wildly-varying responses reported by PFS patients:

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=mirtazapine
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=mirtazipine

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about Tzinkman’ worsening condition. I pray for him and all of you.

What’s happening with the YouTube project? I am happy to contribute, but are there deadlines and when will the video is planned to be live on Internet?

5 Likes

Dear @telpek,

the YouTube project is still ongoing. We have received 5 submissions so far, I think, and they have been edited. Further submissions are always welcome!

Please see this guide for further instructions: New Propeciahelp Video Project: What is PFS?

Let me know if you have any questions or issues. We are currently working on a release plan. We have some other things in the pipeline as well and want to maximize exposure of the content, but don’t want to sit on the material for too long either. If you could submit your video within the next two weeks, that would be soon enough.

Thank you!
N.

1 Like

@Tzinkman

Stil Pray for you, brother.

1 Like

Hope he’s doing ok and recovering

I was thinking of you yesterday @Tzinkman hope things have improved even if it’s just a little

3 Likes

Has anybody heard about Tzinkman? Is he any better?

1 Like

Any update on his conditions?

1 Like

What the heck happened to this guy?