Absence of Tzinkman

Oh my God, I’m so sorry…
Why doctors doesn’t help him?!

What are they meant to do?

There is no treatment so we can only hope he settles back to baseline with time.

Mirtazapine is suspected to have triggered his recent crash. AFAIK he has tapered off of it and we are hoping he will eventually improve with time.

Mirtazapine has been cited as causing PSSD for some of our members and there have been wildly-varying responses reported by PFS patients:

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=mirtazapine
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=mirtazipine

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about Tzinkman’ worsening condition. I pray for him and all of you.

What’s happening with the YouTube project? I am happy to contribute, but are there deadlines and when will the video is planned to be live on Internet?

5 Likes

Dear @telpek,

the YouTube project is still ongoing. We have received 5 submissions so far, I think, and they have been edited. Further submissions are always welcome!

Please see this guide for further instructions: New Propeciahelp Video Project: What is PFS?

Let me know if you have any questions or issues. We are currently working on a release plan. We have some other things in the pipeline as well and want to maximize exposure of the content, but don’t want to sit on the material for too long either. If you could submit your video within the next two weeks, that would be soon enough.

Thank you!
N.

1 Like

@Tzinkman

Stil Pray for you, brother.

1 Like

Hope he’s doing ok and recovering

I was thinking of you yesterday @Tzinkman hope things have improved even if it’s just a little

3 Likes

Has anybody heard about Tzinkman? Is he any better?

1 Like

Any update on his conditions?

1 Like

What the heck happened to this guy?

@Sugarhouse is having a call with him tomorrow and can provide updates afterwards, but unfortunately he’s having seizures and consequently cannot look at screens or read, hence his lengthy absence from the forum.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I just finished speaking with our friend @Tzinkman, who unfortunately, has only made very minor improvements, but he is hanging in there. He is in our thoughts daily, and his presence both on the forum in the PFS Network team is sorely missed. I passed on everyone’s well wishes to him also.

Although we are making tremendous progress in 2021 with the new website, YouTube video series, Family Advocacy Group and upcoming podcast series, we are seeking volunteers from the community. If you have any time you can volunteer to these and other important projects, please reach out via PM.

All the best.

3 Likes

Any update on his condition?

2 Likes

Hey @Sugarhouse,any updated on Tzinkman?

How’s he doing? Is he any better?

2 Likes

Hey @TFD, unfortunately, not really. Our friend has made some improvements on how long he can interact with others each day, but sadly, he’s still not in good shape.

He is battling on though and I send him daily Euro 2021 updates to keep the spirits up. We will pass on love from the forum.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

These all make me so sad. Severe cases fighting like tzinkman and papasmurf. It feels like being myself. Than all the suicides of users. Everybody is in fear to be the next, who will get worse. Feeling muscles going weak. And other symptomes. To handle that, what happened to them, we need some success stories. Not the 1002st recovery protocol by using any compound but some stories of users with severe symptomes, who reached a baseline and learned to live with this ugly situation.

I hope so much for Tzinkman, good that some related give help to him.

If any TV or newspaper telling about pfs, they all discuss only impotence, but no one discusses all the other horryble site effects.

3 Likes

It’s underplayed in the media, the news etc. The true horrors of this drug would shake anyone to the core. I can’t understand why it’s not being reported. Tzinkman is a warrior as is papoasmurf and a few others :heartbeat:

1 Like