A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

That’s great , did he mention the brand he used in his HCG protocol ?

I’ve been in touch with joekools as well. He has posts complaining about PFS going back years, so he seems credible, and was very helpful.

I tried the protocol, but didn’t get far enough into it to get any benefits. I started having shortness of breath / chest tightness, which seems to happen to me when my testosterone goes up. Could be related to a latent asthma or perhaps an allergic reaction to something. Just another one of those maddening mysteries that PFS keeps throwing at me. (If anybody knows what this might be, DM me!)

I might try hCG at a lower dose again later.

1 Like

Yes man, I already found the forum thanks to PFS25.
I don’t get why it’s not allowed to share knowledge on this forum, it’s not like we are gonna spend money elsewhere.
Go figure

3 Likes

Regarding the brand, I asked and listed what I found. The primary differences are several are organic, and one is natural.

I’m waiting to hear back.

It’ll be great if you give us some details about your protocol ? Did you try HCG alone (whis is the key in joekool’s protocol) or alongside other suffs? for how many months ? (joekool started to feel improvement around 10 weeks into the treatment ) and at which dosage ? thanks for answering

@PFS25 – I did the protocol as joekools described. 250 iU of hCG (brand name Pregnyl) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with no other supplement or medication. I was on it for 3 weeks before I got the chest tightness feeling and had to stop. Which was a huge bummer.

According to joe, it takes a while to start seeing benefits. He was on hCG for 10 weeks before he noticed anything, and it took 6 months before he felt ‘cured’ (whatever that means for him).

2 Likes

Thanks for answering , 3 weeks that’s virtually nothing , you should’ve lowered the dosage and continued

1 Like

Easier said than done. If the shortness of breath is anaphylaxis, I literally risk death.

But like I said, I might re-start on a lower dose when I feel better.

1 Like

Maybe you should’ve considered switching to another HCG brand , joekool didn’t mention the brand he used

Yeah it takes some time for hormones to adjust, etc.

For example, I only started to really notice side effects from fina after 1 year of usage.

1 Like

I should imagine HCG is HCG so long as it’s branded and not ugl/research, which could be any old nonsense ofc.

I myself have a few sources but although in UK it’s not over the counter exactly. Not hard to get hold of from bodybuilding types. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For europeans, these things like HCG and proviron are easy to get over the internet. But it’s always better if you get it through an endo of course.

1 Like

Do you plan to get it over the internet or through an endo ?

He told me he used Pregnyl (which I also used).

1 Like

Great news , pregnyl is generally available , did you get it online or through an endo ?

I got it from a doctor. I’m lucky to have a doctor that’s willing to try a lot of different stuff.

2 Likes

That’s the way it should be although i find it quite difficult to use , in term of mixing it up with water and injecting it

Will first try to get it through an endo but if that doesn’t work internet.

1 Like

Do you know how to use it ? i find it quite complicated ( the water bits , joekool said you need insulin needles )

Yes i´ve tried many times. I still have tribulus and use once in while. This supplements work for 3 days only and then the effects fades away.

I don´t recommend you spend much time and money into those herbs. To me does not matter the brand, they all have insufficient results.

1 Like