A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

I feel your pain man. What are the things you tried to get better in these 15 years?

“I’m reaching to him to see what specific brand of hCG he used” keep us updated about that , i think the brand is important

1 Like

I contacted an Endo because I wanted to try a proviron treatment and he thinks HCG could be more useful for our problem.
He also shared with me this paper https://docdro.id/JkU54Ga
I’m going to start the treatment next month.

3 Likes

You need to do it for 6 months straight and don’t use anything alongside HCG , no herbal stuff , no Aromatase inhibitor ( + they’re as dangerous as propecia ) nothing , stick with HCG alone for 6 months straight

1 Like

I’d like to try this protocol as well the last time I used hcg it was with TRT and the dose was high now looking back. My only issue with it is that is it converts into estrogen even more then testosterone for me.

1 Like

I’m scared of AIs too, but if Estradiol goes high, what do we do?
I already have all side effects of estrogen dominance due to my attempts to raise testosterone, and it’s not a pleasant life.

When you stick to low doses , it won’t elevate your estrogen that much

You can limit your estradiol’s level with diet , you should never touch Al , low dose HCG will elevate your E2 midly so it shouldn’t be a concern

1 Like

It does make sense what you say. I’m going to discuss this with the doctor. Are you too trying this protocol?

1 Like

Yes i’m planning to do a few cycles of tribulus/tongka first to increase my AR sensitivity then i’ll move to HCG and try joekool’s protocol

The same Doctors who told us that finasteride was safe ? , you should never take notice of the so called doctors’s “advices” , AI are as dangerous as finasteride , read @douglasmich’s story about using AI whilst on clomid to "control " his E2 level and see how he ended up

1 Like

Yes I know the story of that poor guy. Can you by chance provide the link to the original post of the guy who got cured with low dose HCG protocol?

1 Like

Do you know joekool’s pfs side effects, did he have problems with orgasms?

1 Like

You need to make sure you do things the right way before starting , rightnow i’m evaluating which brand of tribulus/tongka i’ll be using

1 Like

Same here, 4 years of waiting to recover and eating healthy, sports…didn’t help me at all. It’s clear to me taking real action to try and recover is the only way. Also wish somebody said this to me.

5 Likes

That’s something we all agree on , but you need to make sure you’re using the right brand / the right dosage before starting a protocol

1 Like

Any advices about which tribulus/tongka brand i should be using ? thanks

I found tribulus maximus to be the most effective on me. Tongkat gives me digestive issues

What brand of tribulus/tongka did you use ?

I’ve found this brand of mediherb “forte” ( not standard process ) any good ? it’s the only website i’ve found where mediherb is available without prescription or consultation but still somehow not convinced by it reliability