A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

A user called joekool well known by the pfs community in the raypeatforum , did an update a few months ago after been suffering from PFS for a duration of 4 years , He tried a lot of stuff for a long time but didn’t get the desired results , Then mid 2019 he started injecting himself 1 dose of HCG (250IU) 3 times per week non-stop for 6 months , for the first 2 months he didn’t feel any big improvement but then around 10 weeks into the treatment things started to improve fast and after 6 months he reversed the condition , he said the key is to not take any herbal or hormonal stuff during and after the HCG treatment (no TRT , no AI , no herbs , nothing ), you should let your body rebalance things by it self after the cessation of the protocol , his explanation is that allopreg, gaba & dopamine receptors all get rebalanced via a long term hcg cycle , our friend @NewYorker will be following the protocol , he’ll keep us updated , anyway give us your opinions on this protocol , do you think it’s safe to do it for 6 months non-stop ?

ps ; just to inform you that the link to joekool’s post has been deleted by one of the moderators of propecia help , he told me they don’t allow links that lead to other forums

9 Likes

Yet another charlatan who invents a healing story to test his theory, so someone tries and gets hurt.

1 Like

Apparently he’s been there for years and is well known in the forum , i know there’s a question mark around the protocol but since no one has ever tried it in propecia help , we can’t make any conclusion

1 Like

The user who recovered with HCG is well known. Also HCG is one of the first treatments endocrinologists prescribe for people with hypogonadism and has recovered many.

7 Likes

Feel free to try all the hormonal therapies you want, indeed, after all you have said, I would be really happy, it would be nice to see the consequences.

Best regards.

1 Like

What steps are you going to take to get better? Do you believe time cure you?

3 Likes

I think he has a point and he has every right to be suspicious after what happened to him but in the meantime people can’t stay arm crossed and wait for a cure , you need tons of “Real” studies to determine the cause and get things moving , it’ll take a lot of time , it’s been 2.5 years since i crashed ,during all this time i’ve adopted the approach of “no protocols” waiting for the body “to heal by it self” but unfortunately i’ve come to the conclusion that it doesn’t work like that and that you need to try something if you want to improve , our system has been "shocked " by finastiride and other similar drugs so i believe that you need something to “schock” the system a second time , you won’t heal by eating a keto diet ( although i’ll help for sure ) , you need something a bit more powerful , we’re forced to take calculated risks because it’s now clear that staying arms crossed and doing nothing will certainly not improve our condition

7 Likes

I completely agree and I’m in the same boat.

4 years for me with the just wait approach. Didn’t help at all. I agree, we need to take action if we want to get better.

And everyone here is suffering, but one thing’s fore sure, baseless negativity won’t heal us.

5 Likes

Agreed , Negativity will only make your condition worse and delay your recovery process

1 Like

Negativity is ofcourse not helpful, but trying to make the problem less severe is definitely not helpful and more harmful too…People sitting doing nothing and hoping to get cured with some divine miracle…Im not saying we all should trying things left and right but at least DO SOMETHING…Money, trying protocols, trying to research new protocols, raising awareness, taking the survey, that’s all things that even the poorest of us can do…Just please dont sit around giving false hopes for everyone that time will cure us…Becuz IT WONT.

5 Likes

That proviron protocol seems better and safer than this one if someone really wills to take risk. I don’t have hypogonadism, so do many people here, so i don’t think HCG is useful for everyone. This protocol maybe for hypogonadism people.

Do you even know what hypogonadism is? Our situation is closely related. (no libido, depression, anhedonia, brainfog, ed,…) HCG is used by the top endocrinologists that treat PFS. It’s used for resetting the HPTA axis.

I encourage anyone to read up about these things.

3 Likes

Plz take the survey

1 Like

I’ve known JoeKool from that forum and another for a time - he’s had PFS a while and we’ve messaged on and off. I have absolutely no doubt he’s posted what he’s sure cured him. He was always into hormonal routes and lots of people told him not to bother. Lol.

Good bloke, definitely wish him the best.

4 Likes

Proviron isn’t an alternative to HCG because it doesn’t stimulate the body to produce more androgen / Androgen receptors , like i said we’re forced to take calculated risks , i’m planning to do a tribulus / tangka ali protocol for about 6months , then i’ll jump to HCG

I can’t find any endocrinologist who would even prescribe me HcG here. The first time i went to an endo he said let us check ur T levels. At that time itself i asked him about HcG he said we will see. When he saw my LH and T levels in range he said HcG is not needed.

1 Like

You need to find a not so stubborn doctor who’ll accept to do that , that’s the most challenging thing but we need to overcome that challenge in order to improve

1 Like

You need to find an endo that’s familiar with steroids, hypogonadism, etc.

An average endo won’t help us.

2 Likes

When you say in range, are we talking about one or two points above the lower end of normal`?

1 Like

Total T: 667 ng/dl (260-1000)
LH: 6.71 (1.2 - 7.8)
FSH: 5.62 (1.4 - 15.4)

Endo said it is in range and said HcG is for hypogonadism while i told him i can’t feel any testosterone and dht. He prescribed me Vitamins and all that bullshit.

1 Like