I am on 10.000IU/week hcg 150IU/week hmg and arimidex daily

I am on 10.000IU/week hcg 150IU/week hmg and arimidex daily For 2 months. After 2 months there are too many spontaneous erections. Morning and night erections back. But libido is the same with pre hcg. I have erections that are not due to arousal during the day. These are impenetrable stiffness. what does it mean

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of HCG. And arimidex can crash your e2 quite easily too even when on HCG.

1 Like

i taking 2mg(2 pills) arimidex / day but my e2 still very high. My e2 118 ref: 10-48

Arimidex = Propecia

Same possible side effects. Don´t use it.

2 Likes

i am on arimidex already. how i should leave it ?

You’re using 10.000IU per week , that’s why your E2 is very high , i think you should’ve started with a low dose HCG without the use of armidex

2 Likes

Yup, your HCG is extremely high.

@yedek1 Did an endo prescribe you this regimen?

1 Like

yes my doctor gived me

1 Like

That’s a pretty intense protocol… stay safe @yedek1 !

1 Like

This protocol seems dangerous, especially that addition of arimidex everyday. U won’t even know when will ur estrogen get crashed out, just like our crashed dht. Your endo doesn’t give a damn whether u stay alive or not.

2 Likes

It seems that there is no use trying to help. There is so much material about the dangers of Arimidex. The more we try to help I think it is worse.

i will leave them soon

You need to try low doses hcg alone , ditch the AI / hmg

1 Like

how should i quit ? cold turkey ? thanks

go back to your dr and ask him how to quit

1 Like

I think it would be best to talk with the doctor who prescriped you this protocol

1 Like

i will

1 Like

Yup, I agree.

Check out this thread A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

And maybe ask your endo about it.

1 Like