A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

Great news , pregnyl is generally available , did you get it online or through an endo ?

I got it from a doctor. I’m lucky to have a doctor that’s willing to try a lot of different stuff.

2 Likes

That’s the way it should be although i find it quite difficult to use , in term of mixing it up with water and injecting it

Will first try to get it through an endo but if that doesn’t work internet.

1 Like

Do you know how to use it ? i find it quite complicated ( the water bits , joekool said you need insulin needles )

Yes i´ve tried many times. I still have tribulus and use once in while. This supplements work for 3 days only and then the effects fades away.

I don´t recommend you spend much time and money into those herbs. To me does not matter the brand, they all have insufficient results.

1 Like

i think you need to cycle it for 5/6 months if you want to rip the full benefit , i know it’s not a cure but it helped many people and improved their basline , i’m planning to use it as a preparation for HCG ( i want to increase my AR sensitivity before going into the HCG treatment )

1 Like

Ok, so after trying with several doctors to legitimately obtain hCG, I finally got one to do it, and he actually gave me the first injection, of 500 iu, which is twice what the JoeKools protocol suggests. This doctor also says to inject it 2x a week in the stomach area. Similar to JoeKools, the doctor used a half inch needle. While it may be a minor semantical point, this a subcutaneous injection, and not an intermuscular injection, unless you have paper thin skin and huge muscles, which I don’t.

And sorry to my doctor, but I’m going to follow JoeKools protocol, and 3x a week at 250 iu per dose. I can do this because he trained me to self administer it, and I’ll simply half the dosage, while following other safety protocols.

The doctor also gave me the hCG vial, which I’ll get and post the details on, and hope it matches with JoeKools.

The total cost for this was $145, US, here in New York City. I was shocked at how little it was. I’ve spent more than that on vitamins in the last few months. Having said that, I’m also going to get the supplements JoeKools also listed.

It’s been about 20 minutes since the injection, and aside from some twiching that’s probably just my nervous tension, I don’t feel anything yet.

Somewhere I’ll keep a log, but for now this is the start of it:

August 13, 2020, 16:00: 500iu hCG injected subconsciously in the abdomen

August 13, 2020, 0700: 150 mg Wellbutrin XR (to aide with depression, and can’t stop it suddenly. I take 2 doses a day)

11 Likes

That’s great to hear , 500iu sounds too much , 3 250iu shots spreaded over the week like joekool did is a better protocol , although joekool used to inject hcg into his quad if i can remember correctly ?

1 Like

Yes, agreed on 500, and it will be 250 when I do it. As for the injection site, the doctor was watching, and so I had to do as he said. I also have quite a bit of fat and thicker skin around
my thighs than I do my stomach. Plus I’m working on getting over my fear of needles, which incidentally started at the same time as PFS.

I also forgot to mention I now have several documented and recent labs I tools in the last two weeks and will continue to retake them monthly. And the Endo I saw earlier today gave me a prescription for Clomid. I’m going to fill it and just park the tablets, in hopes the hCG works like it did for our friend Joe. If this works, I’ll look to father a child, just to name him (or her) Joe, in his honor.

9 Likes

When was the last time you took finasteride ?

1 Like

Last time, and only time I took finasteride was for one week, in 2007 or 2008. Please don’t tell me that because of the time that the receptors or something else is permanently silenced or now dead with no chance of resuscitation. I need hope.

I do agree it’s important to know when and for how long fin was taken, so I appreciate that point.

1 Like

No it was just a question , the receptors can be triggered again by repetitives cycles of protocols don’t worry , did the side effects began instantly after you came off propecia ?

1 Like

Good to hear that. My sides started almost immediately. At day 2 or 3, it was very difficult to get an erection, and the sense of orgasm was lost. Foolishly, I continued finasteride for a couple of more days, thinking everything would return, but it never has.

3 Likes

When did you learn about your condition (pfs) ?

1 Like

I learned about PFS the week after I stopped it, through google, and was on the site “solvepfs” or “pfshelp” right after.

2 Likes

I was planning to do some herbs-based protocols (tribulus/tongka) prior to my hcg treatment , in an attemp to upregulate my ar sensitivity but i’ve been talked out by many people , what’s your opinion on the matter ? since joekool did a lot of herbs prior to hcg , i thought it would be key to make the hcg works better

1 Like

Personally, I would say no on the herbs, because I have tried so many in the past, and all came to nothing with me.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as permanently with PFS.
Three years ago I was a complete mess, couldn’t work, couldn’t sleep, couldn’t feel anything.
Now I have many good days, I can think clearly and I feel pleasure and happiness. Sexual sides also improved at the point I could actually think about dating.
Herbs have been useful for me, the effect was mild but steady if I took them in cycles.
I found particularly effective Bacopa for mental clarity and DHEA for general improvement.
HCG could be the next big thing.

8 Likes

You can try the herbs, but put your expectations low.

@NewYorker Great to hear you got HCG. Keep us updated, this will be very interesting for everyone.

2 Likes