A long-term PFS sufferer says he is cured from the disease after undergoing this protocol

I learned about PFS the week after I stopped it, through google, and was on the site “solvepfs” or “pfshelp” right after.

2 Likes

I was planning to do some herbs-based protocols (tribulus/tongka) prior to my hcg treatment , in an attemp to upregulate my ar sensitivity but i’ve been talked out by many people , what’s your opinion on the matter ? since joekool did a lot of herbs prior to hcg , i thought it would be key to make the hcg works better

1 Like

Personally, I would say no on the herbs, because I have tried so many in the past, and all came to nothing with me.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as permanently with PFS.
Three years ago I was a complete mess, couldn’t work, couldn’t sleep, couldn’t feel anything.
Now I have many good days, I can think clearly and I feel pleasure and happiness. Sexual sides also improved at the point I could actually think about dating.
Herbs have been useful for me, the effect was mild but steady if I took them in cycles.
I found particularly effective Bacopa for mental clarity and DHEA for general improvement.
HCG could be the next big thing.

8 Likes

You can try the herbs, but put your expectations low.

@NewYorker Great to hear you got HCG. Keep us updated, this will be very interesting for everyone.

2 Likes

it’s just an attemp to raise my Ar sensitivity , i know it’s not a cure , anyway can you check this post and answer my questions ? thanks Das Need your advices

2 Likes

Plz fill the survey bro … won’t take more than 30-45 mins. The number of Fin surveys ain’t rising.

4 Likes

That goes for you too bro, fill in the survey pls.

2 Likes

Why is there so much debate in these threads always… just try the fing protocol if you want to, not only could it potentially be good fro you but it also informs the entire community on what works.

2 Likes

It could also be potentially very very bad for them. I guess you’d then know not to try it yourself, Zonz.

1 Like

What I really meant is for the people that claim they’re doing the regimine then put their own spins on it or do their own version…

Also I said “if you want to”

No, you were voicing your frustration with all the ‘endless’ debate in the thread. The debate, my friend, is the person deciding whether they should put their life on the line for, as you argue, ‘the community’s benefit’.

1 Like

“If you want to”

And no you DONT get to decide what I was saying LMAO. Most of the people trying proviron were simply not doing the protocol correctly. It looks like a similar thing is happening here. Get fucked if you’re trying to start and argument, something that I originally said these threads need far less of.

1 Like

I DO get to decide what you were saying mate. It was crystal clear so don’t try to backpedal.

I guess adding in that ‘clause’ makes it okay. Thanks for giving them the choice instead of just issuing a direct order.

1 Like

You can get HCG easily from Alibaba. Don’t want to make advertising of some specific product but there are some trustable sellers who are selling these compounds for years, check their feedback.

I don’t think it would be wise to get HCG online , you should get it through the pharmacy to make sure you’re getting the real deal

1 Like

The trick is that any pharmacy is selling the same stuff from China, just branded and boxed. There are couple of sellers on Ali that have a lot of reviews with Lab work of users, there is a seller who have hundreds of bodybuilders as clients.
Well, i agree that it’s safer to get it from tested batch that is sold in medical field, but maybe someone can’t get it, that is just a second option.

1 Like

I tried to fill out the survey, but how do i remember how many time I had sex before and after Finasteride use and if i enjoyed it or not?
C’mon I barely remember what I had yesterday for lunch, these questions can be answered only by those who just stopped the poison.

I wouldn’t get anything I’m going to inject in myself from anywhere but a medical professional, and do my best to insure it’s the best quality product I can get. Besides, if something untoward should happen because of the injections, and I need I see a doctor or go to a hospital, I don’t want to have to do a lot of explaining.

We’re talking about almost 75 injections over 6 months and anything can happen. I want absolutely sterile needles and other supplies from a pharmacy. Besides, for me, I think in New York it’s illegal to have those things without a doctor’s prescription.

I specifically want “brand name” legitimate products because of something else I’m suspected, but may not be true. The finasteride I took was generic, and may not have had the quality control Merck’s propecia had. And, of course, Merck’s could be bad too, since they obviously don’t care about us. What if it was mixed incorrectly and the pills had way too high a dose of finasteride, causing our condition? Yes, that’s unlikely, but again, not impossible and could explain why such a small percentage of finasteride users have the issue. It’s just a theory, but not an impossible one, given that generic drugs are sometimes made in India and other places where there have been known quality control issues. (My apologies to anyone Indian, but it’s true, and it can happen anywhere). As I said, unlikely, but not impossible. Of course, I believe more that it’s our body’s reaction to finasteride.

In New York, where everything is expensive, I got my evaluation from a doctor and a small supply of hCG for $145. I’m not goring to try to save some money and put my health further at risk.

Please seek a legitimate source to obtain hCG, because while it may be the same, it also may not be, and you’ll lose 6 months, and maybe a lot more.

The vial my doctor gave me was made in the South Lake Pharmacy in Zypherhills, Florida, USA. At the very least, I would like to continue on the same brand, and not mix things up with other brands over the next 6 months, to follow Joe Kools protocol.

I would attach a picture, but having trouble doing so on my phone.

Incidentally, the only other feelings I’ve had after that first injection 2 days ago, which may not be related, are more thirst than usual and a larger appetite.

Once my needle prescription goes through today, I’ll take the second one this evening.

4 Likes

It’s not the most important part of the survey , many of us did approximatives responses , take a bit of your time and do it , it’s very important for the community , i did it 2 days ago

3 Likes