7 YEARS OF POISON -- Recovery progress

I understand. I did contact Mew, and he said he would move this thread to the recovery section next week.

To the gentleman who suggested I join the podcast and share my story, I understand the request, but quite frankly, I am not brave enough to have my face out there and talk so candidly about the intimacy of problems in the past. I wish I was not a coward. But alas, I am only human.

I definitely did not eat grass, or use any unknown drug remedies, like I said, over the course of time, things slowly started to change. I remember a urologist telling me I would never have kids naturally, so he sent us to a sperm bank/fertility centre—Im 28 years old, fully healthy and masturbating into a cup to save some sperm—which the technician informs me is of very poor quality nonetheless. I remember wanting to jump off a bridge so badly. After that, I assigned myself to the fact we would never have kids. Fast forward a few years, and we have a vivacious beautiful little boy, and I dont care to have further sperm samples taken. Mother nature is mad scientist, and I plan on having more kids. We will see what happens

It’s kinda frustrating that while you recovered there doesn’t seem to be any particular reason for it. I’ve had just about as much time pass and I’m still looking for answers.

Glad you seem to have gotten over it at least.

12345, did you have slow beard growth or stopped hair loss? did it recover? is your hair falling out again and beard growth speed normal again? my beard doesnt really grow anymore. I only need to shave after 7 or 8 days. before every second day.

thanks

Beard growth kinda stayed the same…

As for hair falling out it has not fallen out since stopping the propecia…

maybe I wasnt loosing all that much to begin with to be honest. I really wasnt balding all that much I should have never taken it

1 Like

I understand this is an old thread, but I wanted to know how bad was your brainfog with all this and how it got better. Thanks

I read this entire thread all at once, and it’s so interesting to see from where you started and where you are now. I’m trully so happy for you and it really encourages me knowing that there MAY an end to this hell. I’m a little under 2 years off, and my symptoms are back and forth. Right now I’m in a dead-zone … no sex, no masterbation, no real erection for the last 12-13 days. I’m not as panicked as the first time it happen, and actually decided to let time go by. Hopefully, that is part of the answer. I’m glad to know that’s what worked for you. So happy for your little fellow also. Enjoy life. :slight_smile:

All the best, and thanks a million for coming back sharing your story! I promise I will do the same if I eventually feel cured.

I am living proof that recovery can occur. I dont know exactly how or why and certainly cant say to do this or that…but I am better. I pray all of you feel the same…
ill never be 100% back to normal, i am a different person now…definitely…but I am pretty ‘normal’
Thats all I can say

If. Ppl have questions just post questions on this thread

Hi.
Im entering my sixth year without propecia.
Things are bad still. Fatigue is almost unbearable and i just decided not to try
Any relationship, not even short ones, as i cant have sex as i had before. My erection is flacid and
I ejaculate under 2 minutes. Also, my refractory period is huge. As you can see, my symptoms can be confused with depression.

I did so many bloodtests, MRI (joints, head, muscles) and other tests that i gave up. Every single test went normal. So, my family and doctors tell me its psychologic. I’ve been 2 years going to a psychiatrist, went in and off some drugs and i cant get better. In fact, its getting worse. Did you have this “phase” in your road to recovery?

hi. you said i will never be %100 back to normal. whats holding you to return %100?
isnt ur libido back %100 or are u still have some brain fog or depression?

Im suffering from 0 libido but my concern is my emotional blunting. I feel like Ive anhedonia. I dont feel the same emotions I used to feel. Did u have this and recovered? but interesting thing is I always feel when I travel from europe to USA. I feel my oldself for a few days. Its so weird. Maybe my circadian rythm changes and release the hormones… I also believe Im having a ptsd more than pfs because I rmember when this shit happened. I used this at december 2014 for one month and quit. just a lowered libido but i didnt even suspect the drug and things had improved. than i started at may 2015 again and I just took one pill, my testicle hurt in 20 min and I googled it and found permanent side effects of propecia in 10 min. I had an extreme panic attack and severe anxiety. it was the same panic like I was in a war. so that means in 30 min, I lost everyting because of this. I dont know if one pill or this severe anxiety the cause of my depression, anhedonia and libido loss. I also have ruined vision too. Im feeling like my mind and my body locked that day to present. I also felt “back to normal life” when i had severe flu. Ive no explanation for these…

To the gentleman that emails me
Please just direct message me

As for your question I feel like
Some of your issues are definitely mental. I have actually recovered 100% and you probably will too
You took finasteride only a few times
You will heal I’m certain
I suffered greatly like you please read my thread
I don’t even think about it anymore but was ready to give up, literally in the beginning
I’m glad I didn’t…

Hi 12345,

I can see that you mentioned testicle shrinkage. Does it regrow in size? Or the size stays the same?

Thanks.

did you recover morning wood ??

12345 is a fraud. His recover story is not credible. Maybe one of the M… guys again. He has not answered the important question whether he has cured his shrunken penis.

To the person who suggested I am a fraud. You have no idea what I have been through. I havent been on this website for so long now bc I am living my life again. I have children and a life and feel blessed to have my life back…Penile changes seem to be back to 100%. I came back to shed some hope for people.

If I havent messaged you back I apologize I just happened to come on here again today to see whats up and if anyone posted anything new on this thread

1 Like

I was on Dutasteride for BPH. It has damaged by penis. The damage is permanent it seems. Penis has shrunk by 1/3rd. Shocking, isn’t it! There is a curve in the shape. Loss of mass is obvious to my wife. It is all over, guys. Not sure if the Drug companies have just destroyed millions of married lives like they have done to me.

This drug destroys lives. Who can help…? Who will?

It seems there is a huge cover-up going on. Trillion dollar drug mafia has taken control of the world, is it or I am hallucinating! These drugs are so effective in shrinking prostrate that users have been suffering in silence for years, it seems. OR, i am an unusual case.

Man stop saying evrybody who recovers is a fraud. You should be banned.

1 Like

People who gets their prostate extirped also experience a loss of mass on penis. I think that the PFS is on the prostate…maybe the size or their function…but I think that it is located there.

Please comment!