7 YEARS OF POISON -- Recovery progress

What is on the prostate exactely?
How do you explain insomnia or anhedonia this way?
The different neurosteroid levels in the brain are due to prostate? So, what problem is to be found in the prostate? Have you done some research or have you been to doc to check your prostate? What did the doc say, what does the research say?

You said: 100% recovery is not possible. HM…

If you do not accept freedom of speech, feel free to leave the forum. You cannot forbid anyone saying his opinion. It is all legal.
I helped people by giving information re tests and treatment protocols. Have you done AS well?
It could be useful for the community to share your big knowledge. And you have the energy as you said not to have the severe issues other have on pfs.

If you do not agree with my opinion, just argue why.
But please you do not have to become agressive or nervous, this is not good for your recovery ! :slight_smile:

Feel free to leave if questions make you aggressive. It is not good for your prostate recovery.
I still will comment on fake news.

In fact, the protate tends to grow naturally over time. Maybe, and just maybe, this explains why people with PFS gets better little by little over time.

Also, some users have said that according to their doctors their prostate size is “ridiculously” small.

Also, some users have reported that they have less semen volumen when ejaculating. Do you know where the semen is produced?

Also, many users says that their penis gets smaller. And people who gets their prostate removed their penis have loss of mass.

Regards.

1 Like

That’s makes sense what you have said about the prostate growing and it would certainly explain why some people have improvements and why it takes so long for natural recovery/improvement. I never thought of that before, seems like a logical explanation. I wonder if there is a way to speed up the process and make the prostate grow faster.

I have all the symptoms you described, I took finasteride for a total of 13 days and had tons of other symptoms that could not be explained by prostate issues. This is most likely a chicken and egg situation, where the prostate is smaller as a result of whatever PFS is, therefore we have some of the symptoms of prostate removal as well as other ones.

Please see my initial story, it started in 2011==When I first started posting.

I am now at least 90% better, and back to the normal life I had

It has taken at least three years post finasteride.

I took many different supplements, some drugs, lifestyle changes. Truth is, I cant say any ONE thing or combination of things worked for me. Slowly, very fucking slowly, over time things have gotten so, so much better-and have been back to normal for the last year 1.5 years, definitely.

Ask questions if you wish

4 Likes

Hi 12345 thanks for share your history, how goes your live? you are still cured? what do you belive was the most thing in your recovery

2 Likes

Bro you did never recover you just got used toceverything. Sorry but your not able to impregnate your woman. Is that really cured?

Getting used to your limitations induced by propecia is not being cured.

EDIT: That’s sounds harsh. I’m happy you’re happy now, but I had loved to see you actually cured, and the thread and your statements let me believe you did.

hi 12345, was wondering how things were going for you these days?