2 stories about how Progesterone cream helped

i’m not sure about the differences but i think they should work at the same way…pregnenolone is just a step before progesterone .

so what are you going to do about this problem?..can it be a cause of our problems?

does anyone know at what article, the guy of story number one is talking about?

Italy,
I’m not sure what he’s going to want to do about it, if anything I’m going to see him again at the beginning of june, and I assume we’ll go over the tests. I just thought it was interesting as the first story mentioned having elevated heavy metals making it more difficult to recover.
I’m kind of all over the place right now in my treatment I’m still on Testosterone and HCG, but I don’t really think they are the the solution. If this guy (he’s a wholistic MD, but reputable,) has anything to say or gives me anything that is useful or helps me, I’ll be sure to post it.
Keep the faith

I’d venture to say that despite all the information available to conventional medicine practitioners, the problems most are facing on this forum ARE better treated by Naturopathic doctors and their fellow healers.

After reading all some of the posts across various topics on this forum, I’m left with the sense that it’s going to be down to us as individuals to fight this problem similar to how Reason did although it seems that some here may be worse off after having been on FIN for a longer duration (I don’t know).

About the first recover post (where the guy says he saw many ppl recovering by using progesterone cream),i think he made a mistake about to think tha the progesterone cream is used to let the adrenals recover…i think and there are studies conferming it,that progesterone cream helps the brain to produce allopregnenolone and than using it for some time ,it will change the GABA receptor/reception to be like it should be… neurosteroids in CNS have a very big impact to the hormones ,functions and comportment of a person…so this could be the root of our problems, A NEUROSTEROID SYNTESYS MESSED UP by BLOCKING A NEURO ENZYME in the brain … these are italian studies ,traslate them or google for neurosteoids .

veprints.unica.it/307/1/05_Biggio_Concas.pdf

cercauniversita.cineca.it/php5/p … 2002058121

ricercaitaliana.it/prin/dett … 058902.htm

has anybody had any success pursuing this angle?

I just stumbled across a discussion of pregnenalone instead of progesterone on this radio show featuring Dr. Crisler. He goes into great detail, and mentions PFS.

superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_460.mp3

Not completely true. He does prefer pregnenelone though its much safer and offers similar utility.

Yep, same way without the risks. It’s something anyone with cortisol problems should explore.

soo did someone else try this??? i really liked the first case…that seems interesting…and shows how adrenal fatigue is real

1 Like

PROGESTERONA, soro
Método: Imunoensaio competitivo por eletroquimioluminescência

RESULTADO VALORES DE REFERÊNCIA

inferior a 10 ng/dL Adultos : de 20 a 90 ng/dL
Crianças pré-púberes: até 40 ng/dL

This is my result…
Less then 10 ng/dl and the normal would be 20 to 90…it explains a lot…amazing how the pieces fit in so beautifully.

Did someone go on and give these cremes a try?

Is there any veracity to the stories listed above? They seem incredibly detailed and well thought out, anyone try these? How would someone follow the Edge Effect?

I took/take Pregnenolone 10mg. First round I took 10mg daily together with 25mg DHEA daily for 2 weeks. On day 4 I was insanely horny. I masturbated 4 times. With 38! My constant fatigue recovered and my anxiety was gone!

Unfortunately I took zinc and a b-komplex wich killed my libido for 3 weeks. Then I took BPC 157 and for the first time in 15 years my brain fog, anhedonia and depression was gone! For 5 days. I felt normal emotions! Happiness, joy, love! Then all came back after I ate Somon. Wich was so sad. Because I experienced how great life can be!

So there must be a bigger connection between these hormone things, gut health and histamine intolerance. This histamine intolerance is giving me depression, brain fog and so many symptoms. 2 days ago I ate somon again and yesterday was close to suicide.

I am still off Pregnenolone and DHEA. Will start tomorrow the next round. I am not sure if I should add progesterone or just take pregnenolone and hope it will convert to progesterone. What I can say is, even though I have this histamin issues from the somon, my head is much clearer than 1 month ago. But I cant tell if BPC 157 fixed something in my brain or if it something else. Because BPC 157 is supposed to fix dopamine and gabba issues.

I think people with post finasteride syndrome have issues with adrenal fatigue, gut inflammation and histamine intolerance, wich leads to a messed up hormone system. Most neurotransmitter are built in the gut. And when its inflamed, it cant be built. My last serotonine test shows very low serotonine. I tried 5-htp for some time wich helped a lot with mood. But was afraid to get addicted. So I stopped taking it.

Its all a big experiment.

EDIT: I read that a recommend dose of Pregnenolone is 50mg for 35+ years old guys. I take only 10mg and am 38. I might titrate up to 20-30mg and see what happens. DHEA is recommended 25 to 50mg. I think 25mg is ok for now.

Edit: so I just have read that progesterone is a 5ar inhibitor. How can that help us in that case? I just ordered the cream to test it. 5mg a day. And further use of pregnenolone and dhea.

Also they say high DHT in men ist not good. So it might be not really dht that causing our issues but more something else.

So I have read through the first post. This time carefully. Especially the end. I dont understand now. In the first 3/4 he recommends progesterone and talks about that it’s a cure for pfs. And at the end says it can lead to depression and made him feel the worst he has?

Just to clarify, do you mean your symptoms worsened after you ate salmon?

No, sorry for the misunderstanding. I have histamine intolerance (wich I became from finasteride) and when I eat histamine rich foods like somon, all my psychological and brain symptoms get worse. Also I get depressive and get migraines. Its all connected for me. Maybe it even affects my libido, I cant tell.

My progesterone was very low in the last blood test. I´ve read a user comment on Facebook (women) where she was saying that she had histamine intolerance and it disappeared after taking bioidentical progesterone. I ordered progesterone and will see if it also will help me.

Because this year in August I did a elemental diet for 13 days where I did not eat anything and only drink that Neocate Junior drink. I felt great that time. So my guess is that histamine plays a big role in PFS. At least on thy psychological symptoms.

Ah, thank you for the clarification. I asked because I recently ate salmon (I don’t eat it that often) and had strong brain fog almost immediately after consumption. Could have been a coincidence - I get episodes of brain fog sometimes with nothing of note taking place before it - but it did raise suspicions about that particular food.

Docosahexaenoic acid is found in marine oils and inhibits 5AR according to this study, seems like a long shot but this might be the cause of adverse reactions. It’s incredible how many antiandrogenic substances there are, but perhaps even more incredible that people with this condition react to them so strongly whilst they generate no response in normal people.

1 Like

You also should check if you have histamine intolerance. You might react to lemon. Or especially tomatoes and fermented food. Salami. Spinach (gave me nosebleed for the first time in my life, after things got worse).

I became histamine intolerant with 24 (with fin use) but did not notice it until I was 30 and it got really bad. Before I used fin, I was doing self hypnosis and was damn good in it. Then, as I started fin, I could not stand still without scratching me everywhere. So I was not able to do self hypnosis. But I never realized all my bad symptoms coming from fin. Only thing I knew was that I have low libido because of fin. Just 6 months ago I read about PFS. Can you imagine, 14 years after stopping fin. I still have this scratching thing. Also teeth grinding or bruxism. Migraines after histamine rich food.

I react to amino acids like BCAA, Glutamine, Tryptophan, Theanine, Tyrosine etc. very heavy with migraines.

2 Likes