2 stories about how Progesterone cream helped

I really want to use progesterone with vitamin b6 p5p, but I will only do so after performing an ultrasound of my prostate to make sure it is not small and weak. Please keep us updated of your process. Thank you!

1 Like

Interesting that this thread not got more attention. As for me, I stopped dhea and pregnenolone and progesterone 10 weeks ago. And am full retard mode again. Brain is just fucked up. No more emotions. I feel like a robot. I dont know what to do anymore. I started progesterone today again. Itā€™s horrible to not been able to feel something.

Do you still use progesterone? How do you feel?

2 Likes

@anon73159565 im the same have you discovered any way to reduce your reactions other than by avoidance

Can you share with us how much youā€™re taking?
Iā€™m sure lack of or imbalance of progesterone and or hormones downstream from it is a big part of why neuro side effects are so bad. I get the retard effect all the time and Iā€™ve lost friends from it , Iā€™ve lost employment from it, this has been going on for years and Iā€™m fucking done with it. Itā€™s easily worse than ED and overall the worst long term pfs side.

The HCG somehow fucked me up. Ever since I am like a robot. I take progesterone from time to time. 5mg cream a day. But not regulary anymore. I take Dhea but it does not help anymore. Pregnenolone gives me heavy migraines I figured out. But pregnenolone makes me feel completely different. Confident, I dont give a fuck what others think mentality etc. But the migraines are too heavy. I ordered pansterone and hope it will work better over the skin.

I am 11 weeks into TRT. 150mg a week. e3d. Zero effect so far.

Hi @anon73159565

Iā€™m sorry to hear you arenā€™t doing great. HCG also had a negative effect on me, so I can empathise with your situation. Unfortunately, this is a fairly common experience for PFS patients, in that self-experimentation can make us worse. Please continue to share your experience with us.

I also noticed you havenā€™t completed the patient survey yet. When you have some time, could you please complete it using the instructions in this video I created: https://www.loom.com/share/c298a179a0e64cba8ef9e69ae0122ac4

I cannot understate how important this resource has been when liasing with researchers and clinicians, and your participation would be much appreciated.

Best,
Mitch

Weā€™ve made some changes to our forum rules, and this old post is in violation of those rules.

Please have a read of our announcement about changes to propeciahelpā€™s terms of service.