14 Day Water Fast - My Improvements

I don’t feel depressed, I’m in a great mood the majority of the time. I joke around, feel like going out however I do have some motivational issues (don’t feel like getting stuff done). Like right now for instance, I know I should be doing things like writing or go out and jog or lift weights but taking a nap and doing nothing sounds good (but then again I took nyquil last night for allergies so maybe it’s that). Nothing in my life is bothering me whatsoever, that I’m sure of. I don’t stress or worry about things at all am pretty care-free and easy going…I have every reason to be a raging pervert right now but am closer to a eunuch.

I haven’t been lifting weights lately but have lifted in the past for months at a time and had little to no increase in libido. I am still able to put on muscle (or at least re-gain the muscle I once had). I know everyone is different but I have friends who are fat and out of shape and never lift weights or do any type of cardio and eat horribly, smoke and drink all the time and have raging libidos.

Joining the club.

Summing up my current state: In the previous half year I made big improvements with hcg+quinagolide. These meds helped me from a totally ruined/dead/tired state into the current one where I have problems only with my libido and morning wood and I’m improving very slowly compared to the pre-med state where everything got worse and worse slowly. I can get it up relatively easily and in the previous months my ability to reach orgasm has considerably improved. I can often turn on desire too with a few minutes of masturbation.

Note: I dropped quinagolide last month without problems so currently I’m off of medications.

I’m doing a blood test next week (I think on Tuesday) and my 30 day water fast begins. There is a little overweight caused by the hairloss-poisons and the estrogenic states (maybe 5-10 kilos of fat that isn’t quite noticeable through clothes) so I have “fuel” :-). Recently I have finished a nearly 3 day water fast and it was kinda refreshing. The main problem was not hunger in my case but fasting seems to make my days quite boring!

Has anyone done exercises during the fasting period? Doing nothing all day may be a bit counterproductive but exercise on the other hand can put stress on your body that may hold back the healing process…

I did exercise during my last fast and I really recommend it. The last thing you wanna do is to stay at home all the time and be lazy. Go out in the nature, be active and do sports, weight training etc.

During my 3 day water fast I did medium level weigh lifting exercise everyday and it was also refreshing. I’m only a bit afraid of doing this for 30 days without eating. You know it would be a bit funny to lose for example minerals from my bones (calcium, etc…) and then having rotten teeth because of this… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I was thinking about going to the gym only every second or third day but we will see.

I’m very excited about this possible treatment/cure as I have almost regained my ability to have morning wood, I usually wake up with a semi- or quarter hard boner (that unfortunately goes away quickly) but I often have a very mild horniness too. Before the hairloss durgs I almost always woke up with a metal-stick with extreme horniness. I could fuck anything that has a hole immediately after waking up. It is very suspicious that I’m still in high estrogenic state with low free T (high SHBG) and fasting have really good reputation in rebalancing hormones. Hopefully losing 5-10 kilos of fat would also contribute to less aromatization. In my case it seems that the horniness and the metal-stick come together. If I masturbate and can turn on horniness than my erection quality jump rises immediately from semi-hard or hard to a real boner. Although I can easily get it up to semi-hard/hard its much harder to really get excited (like having faster hart beat rate and pussy hunger).

Probably as a result of high E I still have a prostatisis related symptom too: sometimes it burns when I pee. (Long ago some stupid urologists tried to treat it with antibiotics… of course without success.) I’m really curious whether water fasting can eliminate this.

Fasting killed my prostatitis so that is definitely possible for you. But imho you don’t have to do 30 days of fasting, 14 or max 20 days should be enough, because you have to fast more often than only once.

My prostate seems to be totally unresponsive (dead as others say) along with the burning pee (possible symptom of prostatisis) but interestingly in the last 1,5 month it was possible to turn on horniness for me with masturbation and then my prostate seems to work perfectly till I come - it becomes sensitive and produces a lot of fluid. I hope that losing weigh and balancing hormones will help arousal and my prostate in the long run even if directly through overall balancing other hormones. During the fast I will try to get it up maybe weekly just to test things…

I will probably check how fatty I am and continue fasting until the “true hunger” or the development of a six pack and a rock hard ass. :slight_smile:

Hello, Has anyone had any continued success with the water fasting?? brongfogboy started this thread in 2012. Now he has a new thread here in 2015 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10595. about how he is recovering and its something entirely different

Interwebs, I did my first waterfast when my situation seemed completely hopeless. I would say it saved my life, because waterfasting showed me that there is a way to get better. It rebalances and kickstarts your immune system. Now I know that fasting isn’t the only way to recover, but it’s a very fast way to make improvements (though it’s a tough way).

Really? I’m signing up for one in February, hoping for the best. Whats your routine and life like now?. Also I think they might be on to something in this current thread. You know about the stomach microbes being the cause of the issue and such, you should check it out if you can. It falls pretty closely in line with what the guy on mrfreet is saying about pfs.

Life is much better now, although I’m still having these ups and downs. The thing is that these ups and downs are normal in the recovery process, and after every down phase you feel better than before (at least that’s how it is for me now). I recently finished my master-thesis and am looking for a job, which was unthinkable for me a year ago. I also gained some weigth (69 kg a year ago, now 74 kg) and my digestion is much better.

For me personally it’s clear that this condition is linked to bad microbes / the immune system. But simply replacing them with healty bacteria doesn’t do the trick. Your immune system has to accept them, which takes a long time. I think fasting accalerates this process a lot.

Have you had had you’re stools checked? And worked with dietitians and nutritionists?

how can sombody replace his gut bacteria ?
im eating very healthy lately and i feel better but i want to try to change my bacteria. how can i do this treatment ?

cheers

Interwebs, I asked my physician to do a complete stool test, but he only wanted to check for candida and some harmful pathogens like salmonellae and so on. So I don’t know how many lactobacteria and bifidobacteria I had. But there were slightly too much candida. I then did an anti candida treatment, which helped a little bit but not much.

kornilios, I don’t know this for sure, but doing what I did the last 5 months definitely helped digestion and overall well-beeing. I’m taking 1-2 pills of probiotica a day (they recommend taking 4 a day but I think that’s only a waste of money). In addition to that I lay on a accupressure-mat twice a day (front and back). Also taking cold showers / holding your head under cold water, makes your body produce more antibodies, which helps.

My long water fast was a long time ago and I don’t remember how long it took me to get my weight back. If I have 4 days once I break the fast before going back to work, can I expect to look normal by then? I’m rather thin normally and I want to do a 14 days water fast.

I’ve started a 14 days water fast today, after talking to my endocrinologist. I might go up to 21 days. No food and 4 liters of water a day. I’ll have 100 mcg triptorelin injection once the fast is over to attempt to restart HPTA.

Good luck. Be strong.

What are your thoughts on broth fast?

I did a 5 day water fast and it was too dangerous due to my lpw aldosterone.

I am thinking of trying another fast. A bone broth fast. This should keep my electrolytes ok. Drinking a few cups a day.

Do you think a 21day bone broth fast will have substantial benefits? ??

started a bone broth fast today.

I am hoping to make 14 days because that’s how long it takes to starve pathogens and SIBO.

I cant water fast due to low aldosterone. My electrolytes get way too messed up.

Il do 21 days if i can. Depends how weak i get…

Why not get a fecal transplant instead? I would if it was available in Turkey. It’s quite safe afaik, when done in a good clinic.