Working TRT protocol found!

I have answered your questions!

Actually, I’m currently investigating the root cause. I know that hormonal imbalance is causing all the symptoms of PFS, and that DHT deficiency and estrogen dominance are major problems. I’ve been off TRT for almost 2 months now, and I’ve been experimenting with Andractim only. Although the response on TRT is better, I still get the same response. There is a slight difference, because it seems as my body is unable to increase the testosterone production. My endocrinologist wants to run some tests on me, and I can’t go back on TRT before that’s done.

I would drop hCG - at least while you’re adjusting the TRT, as it complicates the regimen. 13 mg TC a day should put you higher in the normal range. Your free testosterone level is low as well. I don’t think your TRT protocol is working, to be honest. Do you feel any lumps under the skin where you’ve injected TC? What’s the original unit for estradiol? If 23 pmol/l is correct, your level is 0.023 nmol/l - and that’s way below the normal range! Cut back on Andractim. I think your DHT level will come back way over the normal range. I would try injecting (I.M.) 100 mg TC once a week or alternatively 50 mg TC twice a week to ease the aromatization, and use a drop of Andractim on the scrotum once a day, before bed.

My estradiol is actually just about perfect right now. The original unit’s are in PG/ML. When I use to take arimidex I’de shoot for 70-90 range on this blood test, which is the equivelant of about 20-25 Pmol/ml. I’m currently at 87 PG/ML.

My testosterone protocol works I believe. I use to do once weekly shots, then I went to every 5 day shots, and now I’ve gone to ED shots. On the once weekly, and E5D protocols I was on a constant rollercoast, and Estradiol was too high. I don’t like that many ‘moving part’s’ in a protocol with arimidex, and constnatly fluctuating tesoterone, so I’m trying this to keep things stable, and reduce E2 into a good range so I don’t need arimidex. I also have reduced the testosterone dose. So I’m sure if I increased the test dose I’de have sufficient test levels. I’m just a little nervous to do that right now since I’m in a pretty good spot with E2. I’m pretty sure you are right with the DHT bloodwork that is coming back soon btw.

I think I’m going to do what you say with Andractim. I’m going to take a few days off of it to let it clear out of the system, and then start with a small dab on the scrotum. Then get bloodwork, and go from there. Don’t really want to move to many things at the same time I think

My theory is that DHT is a lot more androgenic than Testosterone. So, I’m not too worried if free test is only at 33% of the normal range as long as I have DHt at the upper range of normal, and estradiol is good. If after getting to this point in bloodwork I still don’t feel optimal then I can increase testosterone cyp and get up to the top of the normal range.