Who fully recoverd from penile shrinkage?

I have recovered.

1 Like

Glad someone recovered that! How long off the drug did the shrinkage vanish for you? Did you do something in particular?

shrinkage resolved for me but still have ed issues

Just trt. Dick regained size by its own

1 Like

my dick’s pretty much back to normal, even the hourglass is barely noticeable now

2 Likes

@basementdweller When did it improve?

I would not say that I’ve fully recovered but I have noticed significant improvements from when my symptoms were at their worst. I don’t want to give anyone false hope, but I do want to encourage people by saying that at least in my case I’ve gotten better.

As things currently stand I’m not back to normal. However, even though I’m currently single, I have no doubt that I would be able to function in a relationship as things are right now. This was not the case less than a year ago, when I failed to perform and/or enjoy sexual activities on several occasions.

As for the shrinkage specifically, I am not sure how much of the shrinkage was due to actual physical changes to the tissue and how much was caused by an inability to get fully aroused. All I can say for certain is that my symptoms have improved and that includes the size, feel and function of my penis.

So, I’m sorry I can’t report a total reversal of symptoms but at least I want to encourage people by saying that it has gotten much better in my case, and hopefully it can get better for you as well.

3 Likes

How much shrinkage you had, brother? Was your flaccid size also shrunk because of fin?

It’s 90% recovered. Sometimes when I go to take a shit, my penis wrinkles up for some reason. Other than that, it looks normal when it’s flaccid and erect.

3 Likes

What is HCG? Thanks

I know what you mean my dear friend, but don’t give up! We’re all on the same boat. A big hug from Italy

Thanks for your witness, it give hope to us all!

Do you any idea how much? I never measured mine pre-pas but i think i lost now like almost 2.5 cm’s and a lof girth! Is that a possible number or is it less-more?

Same thing happens to me. It’s like a nerve got damaged there or maybe it’s the muscles. Also my legs go numb a lot faster when i sit on the toilet, it wasn’t that fast before, noticable difference.

I’ve got that too @Cooper. My ass also hurts when I’ve sat down for a little while. No muscle or subcontaneous fat. It’s like skin on top of bone

2 Likes

Amazing that I could write this just 3 months ago. Since then I’ve suffered further testicular and penile shrinkage, I didnt take any supplements or medicine that could have the worsening. Came closer to complete ED. PFS is hell of a rollercoaster, I’m scared like hell where this will lead me :frowning:

3 Likes

What treatment id f any did you use?

Is there still size loss associated with PFS using these accurate methods?

Measuring Penis Length

Start by measuring the length of your penis:2

1. Position a ruler or measuring tape at the base of the erect penis, where it attaches to the body.
  2. Press into the pubic bone as far as you can, until you contact the bone. This is especially important if there’s a lot of belly fat.
  3. Measure from the base to the end of the tip.

Measuring Penis Girth

Next, measure the girth of the penis (that is, the circumference or thickness).

1. For this step, use a soft measuring tape or a piece of string. If you choose the latter, make sure it doesn’t have any stretch. A length of yarn, for example, could introduce measurement errors.
  2. Gently wrap the tape or string one time around the thickest part of the shaft of the erect penis.
  3. Note where the ends of the tape meet; that’s the number you’re looking for. If you’re using string, mark where the end of the string meets the rest of it, then stretch out the string and use a ruler to measure the distance from the mark to the end.
1 Like

Kinda unrelated, do you remember when and how your testicles started to shrink was it instant? Because mine testicles very gradually shrink over the 7 years therefore i concluded it was due to bad bloodflow due to prostate inflammation.

I think it is not AR or hormone related in MY case, i really wonder other PAS cases now though. Was it more instant on you, thanks?

However im happy that it is reversible even above our baseline, multiple recovered cases said this to me :slight_smile:

Yes my penis went from 7.25 inches to about 5 inches now. However I do believe that recovering from PAS will provide the hormones needed to regrow one’s penis. Just like puberty when a rush of androgens caused penis growth I believe recovering our androgen issues will cause the penis to grow back to pre PAS / PFS / PSSD. Not a Doctor so take that with a grain of salt