Where to get andractim

Got referred to All Saints Clinic by Dr. Goldstien. It’s the real deal.

Will try and see if that works if mcentic doesnt work out. I just heard back that they finally fwded the package to me, so we’ll see what happens. Anyone have advice for where to apply the andractim? As of now i’m planning just to apply a small bit to the tip of my penis seeing as thats where i lost feeling and sensitivity.

I told you that Andractim had been available in France for a month and a half.

And they ship to the usa? Where can i buy brand name andractim from france

Why not look into Clomid instead? Boost everything… not just DHT

1 Like

Does clomid work for anybody here? I was offered it by an endo for my low fsh but I didn’t try it

I just saw a Endo yesterday… he mentioned trying Clomid which sounds promising for my particular situation. I dont have ED… just low values across the board. I will know in a day or 2 if he wants me to trial it.

Do you get bad sleep and fatigue? I’m wondering if it would help me out in this regard. I usually wake up pretty exhausted no matter the situation even if I get an uninterrupted 8 hours. Also working out seems to make me extra fatigued for days after. I don’t have ED so much either, it’s like 75-80% of what it used to be I just have bad sensitivity and no feeling during ejac

Bad sleep but not really fatigue. Had horrible fatigue post crash about a year ago. Now mostly bad sleep, vision issues are my main thing.

I was thinking about clomid, but i haven’t seen even one story of someone who took clomid and felt better over the long term. Or anyone who was able to “restart” succesfully over a few weeks/months and then stop. If there are any clomid success stories, please share. I want my cognition back, and my ability to sleep like a young person. I can’t sleep longer than 6 hours, and usually wake up after five hours like clockwork.

let me explain why andractim may or may not work

DHT concentration in tissue is finely regulated and probably not effected to any relevant degree by circulating levels observed in response to androgen therapy

if finasteride exposure has irreversibly perturbed the homeostatic mechanism at the tissue level,incraising blood dht level wouldnt have any impact.

2 Likes

I suspect that for some of us with bad sleep and vision issues… even tinnitus… DHT is at play. Evidence would also be the fact that I havent really lost any hair so to speak 1 year after stopping fin. I’m assuming I have super low DHT.

As for Clomid… I read a couple success stories cant remember the names. But Clomid is really a way to test if your body responds overall positively to raised hormones. If you do, then TRT is your long term possibility. I suspect that for the majority of people here hormones are not the issue. For me… I “think” maybe I have a shot. I dont have ED but I dont have a massive libido and some of my symptoms are inline with low T and DHT, etc… So its worth a shot. I have no physical issues from PFS. Everything works. Clomid is not much of a commitment and I have a top Endo willing to potentially have me give it a go. If it doesnt do anything then I go back to my baseline which in all honesty is pretty mild most of the time.

This is a super easy blood test

1 Like

I do have low DHT. Blood results showed I was out of range for 21-80, and i’m 22 so i should be probably in the higher range.

Also, my order from mcentic was just canceled. Took them a long time to just go cancel my order. Does anyone have somewhere else to order from?

2 Likes

Did they say why they canceled your order? Is it something to do with your shipping address? I am wondering if I should order from them.

I wouldn’t order from them. They did not give any info, and i asked repeatedly. They didn’t even refund me 6 weeks later, i had to go call my bank and protest the charge to do that. there has to be a more trustworthy source out there.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

I got in touch with All Saints Clinic, as per @Scott.H’s recommendation. They have a 12% cream called Andractorol. Currently trying to find out how to order as the website doesn’t have the functionality it seems.

I sent them an email, and they responded relatively quickly.

Let me know how it goes, i’d try ordering again

@Cman @Scott.H
I just got my order of Andractorol (12% DHT) from All Saints Clinic. It looks totally fake to be honest - it is a clear liquid, in a small bottle without any official labels, just a home-made label on it. Has anyone used this preparation from All Saints? I don’t understand how it can be 12% and be so clear…