Where to get andractim

let me explain why andractim may or may not work

DHT concentration in tissue is finely regulated and probably not effected to any relevant degree by circulating levels observed in response to androgen therapy

if finasteride exposure has irreversibly perturbed the homeostatic mechanism at the tissue level,incraising blood dht level wouldnt have any impact.

2 Likes

I suspect that for some of us with bad sleep and vision issues… even tinnitus… DHT is at play. Evidence would also be the fact that I havent really lost any hair so to speak 1 year after stopping fin. I’m assuming I have super low DHT.

As for Clomid… I read a couple success stories cant remember the names. But Clomid is really a way to test if your body responds overall positively to raised hormones. If you do, then TRT is your long term possibility. I suspect that for the majority of people here hormones are not the issue. For me… I “think” maybe I have a shot. I dont have ED but I dont have a massive libido and some of my symptoms are inline with low T and DHT, etc… So its worth a shot. I have no physical issues from PFS. Everything works. Clomid is not much of a commitment and I have a top Endo willing to potentially have me give it a go. If it doesnt do anything then I go back to my baseline which in all honesty is pretty mild most of the time.

This is a super easy blood test

1 Like

I do have low DHT. Blood results showed I was out of range for 21-80, and i’m 22 so i should be probably in the higher range.

Also, my order from mcentic was just canceled. Took them a long time to just go cancel my order. Does anyone have somewhere else to order from?

2 Likes

Did they say why they canceled your order? Is it something to do with your shipping address? I am wondering if I should order from them.

I wouldn’t order from them. They did not give any info, and i asked repeatedly. They didn’t even refund me 6 weeks later, i had to go call my bank and protest the charge to do that. there has to be a more trustworthy source out there.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

I got in touch with All Saints Clinic, as per @Scott.H’s recommendation. They have a 12% cream called Andractorol. Currently trying to find out how to order as the website doesn’t have the functionality it seems.

I sent them an email, and they responded relatively quickly.

Let me know how it goes, i’d try ordering again

@Cman @Scott.H
I just got my order of Andractorol (12% DHT) from All Saints Clinic. It looks totally fake to be honest - it is a clear liquid, in a small bottle without any official labels, just a home-made label on it. Has anyone used this preparation from All Saints? I don’t understand how it can be 12% and be so clear…

is androctorol any different andractim? maybe get it tested at a clinic?

Yes, Andractim is 2.5%, is in a tube and is commercially made by a pharma company. What I got, Androctorol, looks like it’s made in a garage with a home-printed label on it… I have no idea where I can test it.

20190808_235807%20(640x479)

Update: I wrote to the clinic and received satisfactory reassurances about the legitimacy of the product.

Same exact bottle as mine from All Saints. Try it out, the first time I tried it it DEFINITELY had a masculinizing effect. Then subsequent times it never seemed to work again.

1 Like

Ok, thanks! I was getting worried that it was fake.

When you say the first time, do you mean the very first application or the first cycle? How long did you use it for and how long did the effect last? What was the masculinizing effect?

I just dug out some info on Stanolone (DHT). It is a white crystalline powder with high water solubility, 525 mg/mL. So at least it is not impossible that it is legit. Whether vehicle is in fact appropriate for absorption through skin is another matter…

i feel like a compounding pharmacy might do it? and @Scott.H , how did you apply it? can you also further explain wht specifically you mean by masculinizing?

So the recommended dose by All Saints sounds legit. They say to use 2 globules of 5 drops two times a day. This is 20 drops. One mL is 20 drops. The solution is 12% so that’s 120 mg/day, assuming all gets absorbed. That’s the lowest dose used by Kunelius et al. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11932266)

For reference, these elderly men had an average DHT of 1.5 nmol/L before treatment and 9 nmol/L after, so DHT rose 6 times (some required a double dose, or 250 mg/d for an equivalent effect).

My DHT is 175 pg/ml (300-850) which is 0.60 nmol/L. A x6 increase will put me at 1050 pg/ml or 3.6 nmol/L. That’s the maximum expected increase, if I am like the high responders in the paper.

Note the decrease in all other hormones after treatment - T, E2, SHBG, FSH, LH. My free T is very high – 29 pg/ml (7.0 - 22.7) – so a decrease might be good.

I started using the DHT liquid last night. I have used it three times so far. It has been less than 24 hours so I haven’t reached a steady state yet. There is some improvement in libido, erections, orgasm strength, and mood. So far the effect is smaller than what I get from a high dose Tribulus. Still I am cautiously optimistic. Will report again when there is more data.

Update 8/12/2019: The initial positive effect on core symptoms, though small, subsided after the first day. There is still a positive effect but even smaller. I am not cycling it but taking it every day. So far the most noticeable additional effects are improvement in joint pain and oilier skin (the way it used to be). We’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

hows it going?

I used Andractim for a few months four years ago as part of Dr. Goldstein’s protocol. I’m now interested in trying it again, but the site that he was then recommending to purchase it no longer exists, and the All Saints site recommended here has a note that says:

Due to major supply problems, unfortunately we are unable to supply Andractim for the forseeable future. Very many apologies.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other place to get legit Andractim?

Did it have any effect?