What is causing this unbearable pain!?

Ever since these symptoms came onto me (numb genitals, ed, loss or morning/random erections, low semen volume and force, absence of pre cum/dry glans, anorgasmia, horrible body odor, dry eyes, itchy skin.) I have had this horrible pain in my pelvis. It like the lowest part of the pelvis in the groin. ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE. Its as if the whole nerve/arteries are impinged creating a brain-penis disconnection… I have had a pelvic mri and it came back normal… prostate is enlarged but doctor doesnt want to treat it…

I also developed stress incontience. I never took fin/accutane/ssri but I got these symptoms and I found another guy today with these sides and took propecia…

i have chronic prostatitis since pfs. also very painful

Does it hurt when you move? Any numbness or tingling? I wonder if it could be a physical problem, and maybe not something PFS related where a PT might help. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Have you ever had your estrogens checked @Milando97

I had an enlarged prostate from high estrogens, but I didn’t experience any pain or frequent urination.

Chronic prostatitis in my friend was worsened by antibiotics but helped by antifungal medication.

Doctors throw antibacterial antibiotics at whatever problem they cannot seem to diagnoses, IME. But doing so causes an overgrowth of fungi and viruses since the bacteria are killed off so much.

It is a bit similar to a woman getting a yeast infection after taking antibiotics.

Also, you could get checked for STDs.

Try the following poses a few times as day for a few minutes each…

malasana pose
baby pose

Here is some background thanks to a fellow board member…