What i am doing now to try and get back to 100%

So you repeated the “symptom”, where is the explanation? Plus I dont understand how AR rendered hypersensitive to DHT, but not T, makes us more reactive to T vs DHT, did you mean the opposite?

huh?

So this would explain why everyone here has out of range high dht then?

Thank you for editing, and no, I did not repeat any symptoms. I listed them once here and they are available for anyone to see.

The other question is beyond my expertise, but I will give it a shot anyway.

When the DHT came flooding back, the AR gene got down regulated, making the AR unable to bind properly with DHT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_gene_expression

so then i would refer back to the “anonymous” comments posted some time ago from the guy explaining how to reregulate the AR

Second, why not, but another fact is that 5ar is in fact POSITIVELY controlled by DHT and adrogens in general (no negative feedback - the usual thing happening in the HPTA for instance- but the opposite, more DHT actually induces MORE 5ar). This is why some of us (including me, JN, cytochrome…) tryed andractim/proviron to increase DHT. Its did work for JN for a while so I guess he was still sensitive enough to it? Anyway, bottom line, we dont know anything here and any theory is bound to be unscientific speculation based on hints of knowledge, and many of us react so differently to hormones that its impossible to create universal PFS clear-cut laws for everyone.

You mean the 5ar2 reduced DHT, So the problem should be only in 5ar2 areas, right, so everyone should be not experiencing hair loss post fin?

And if DHT cant bind to the receptor properly like T with kennedys patients shouldnt we have high levels of DHT in the blood, like T with kennedys patients?

Also i like others on this board crashed while on finasteride, never to make any sort of brief recovery, that hardly says dht hypersensitivity to me.

This is absolutely spot on.

I don’t know but high DHT has been reported by members on the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5193

edit-also most people’s bloodwork/dht level is taken coming off the drug, so their levels are still low. People who report high DHT might be the ones months/years off the drug. Mew’s DHT was nearly out of range high 19 months off.

mypropeciasideeffects.com/my-finasteride-hormones-comparison.html

Finally, right, you don’t know. So please stop writing stuff like you do know anything for sure, what is true and what is false.

That’s your interpretation of my posts, I never said I know for sure. I use proper qualifiers like “seems to be” “I think…” “probably”

Another out of range high DHT level 1 year off the drug:

Dihydrotesterone 205-990 pg/ml N/A 1627

Bold 1 year off, red, 1 week off.

Maybe we need to comb over the hormone section and see if we continue to find this pattern.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5920

edit

Another high DHT (2 years off)

Dihydrotestosterone 4271 (HIGH) 860 - 3406 Pmol/L

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5610

Maybe a thread of its own is warranted.

edit

another one

DHT 6063 range Male: 860-3406 pmol/L

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2531

This is getting interesting…

finsucks

almost out of range high (7 years off)

DHT 433 ng/l (94-476)

Well I’m done with you, since your intellectually dishonest and a hypocrite. Its not difficult to see in your post history (ie in IHP’s thread) where you categorically assess sentences such as “No. This can’t possibly be the cause of blah blah blah” or “Utter and complete nonsense. Blah blah” in response to people ideas and theories.

I can think of about three or four out of about, well most of the blood tests on this forum, % wise maybe less than 5.

Also you keep banging on about sperm count, there is only on there with a low count, my count is fine also, the problem seems to be more to do with Sperm motility.

But anyway if you want to play this little game then…

DHT: 392 pg/mL (106-719) a year off
dht 676 250-990 4.5 months off
DHT - 31 [25 - 75] ng/dL 4 years off
DHT 1.58 nmol/L (1.13 - 4.13) at least a year off
DHT 24 ng/dl (25-75) years off
DHT - 52 (30-85 ng/dl)
DHT: 63 (25-75)ng/dl
DHT - 3.6 (0-13)
DHT 16 (0-13)---------OMG stop everything
DHT - 27 [25 - 75]
DHT - 22 (25-75) 4 years off

That was after 4 pages, i think your on to something, 1 out of 11, kennedys disease is more like 11 out of 11

links?

Try the search button or the blood test section,

Still no one from the hypersensitivity camp touches this on.

If you follow JN’s thread DHT continued to work for him, he just decided “he didn’t need it anymore”. I don’t know if there was a more significant reason he wouldn’t state. After he stopped taking DHT he experienced a significant crash.

Iwontgiveup,

I have also had recoveries reducing estrogen. This seems to happen for many. But it NEVER seems to last. The only case I know where it lasted was robocpp. He is taking 25mg aromasin a day and t3 i think indefinatly.

Do you have any reasonable explanation of this phenomena? I think Endens results fluctuare.

This had been a pattern seen here a lot. I think it is very important that we come up with an explanation for this. Any ideas? Do you think you have any chance of finding a pattern with test and aromasin? I am now using test prop as it does not last as long.

I have had 3 good recoveries on anti estrogebns. I also felt very good sometimes just increasing T but never fixed libido.

well if you are under the impression that there is something prohibiting the proper bonding of Testosterone and/or DHT to the AR but it is binding just a little bit - since an increase of test seems to help with an anti-e…then if you flood you system with Testosterone then you can accept 2% of it…then at the same time you are aromatasing the test and getting 100% of the 100000 x normal test level so anti-e is mandatory.

What is your ultra sensitive estrogen? Not Just regular estrogen … ultra sensitive! I read this and almost choked. You have classic low estrogen issues. Let’s see if I can post an image … I’m on TRT. For whatever reason my prescription wasn’t as strong as normal and my T dropped. My estrogen from Normal tests is 25. My ultra sensitive is 6. Same issues your having. Just searching this board you would be amazed at how many people pop anastrizole thinking it will help and then drop their E into the ground. It does not recover quickly. It can take weeks if not months to get to normal of you take too much of an AI. I know from experience. Sometimes I think My E is too high and I guess wrong. Any old timer who messes with hormone replacement will tell you to get bloodwork first. Injecting more T will not solve your problem either and will just yo-yo you out of control.

Oh I just responded to an 8 year old post haha