What can I use for a skin fungal infection?

There are few stories where guys cured PFS / PSSD using antifungals/antibiotics etc. Anyway, if you have skin problems maybe you should try some external cream if u dont wanna use anything oral. Noone knows how it can be that we r now way more sensitive to every fvcking drug. Even vitamins are reported worsening our condition. Thats unbeleivable but true, unfortunately…

1 Like

I have used miconazol cream and miconazole oral gel but it keeps coming back and I think it makes me worse. So I dont know what to do anymore. Does miconazole Cream have something to do with DHT or other hormones?

I dont beleive cream can make such influence on pfs, but who knows… Im not sure if that cream can go into your blood…

Ok and for the mouth what can I use for that?

Some people come here through use of topical treatments, it’s not only possible, it has happened.

Ok but what can I use? I have jock itch that keeps coming back and oral thrush. I just cant let it get worse it hurts.

I just wanted to refute the claim that topical wasn’t a problem. Sorry that I don’t have an answer for you.

I’d be looking for something that doesn’t affect hormones or 5ar.

So I have a big problem. It keeps coming back and the medicines are dangerous for me. I dont know what to do anymore my symptoms are already the worst.

Nystatin and / or Sulfur Soap

And what about Tinactin? @moonman1 @Mercked @Greek anybody?

Looks like you’re not getting any response. Sorry that I don’t know, it should be quite easy to search for the name of a treatment and add “5ar” and “testosterone” and so on. I’d definitely start with @moonman1’s suggestion. You could ask your pharmacist perhaps. Explain that you have a hormonal problem and cannot tolerate anything which changes those levels and see what they say.

Thanks for your help.

I think lamisil(terbinafine) is safe. I cant find anything about it?

Terbinafine blocks the synthesis of the ergo sterol and potently inhibits the activity of several enzymes necessary for the conversion of cholesterol to steroid hormones such as testosterone and cortisol [2-4].

What else is left? I really dont know anymore

Only thing I can think of is Tinactin(tolnafate)

What cause the least risk? I know ketoconaZole is the worst. After that I dont know

@dtch, what did happened with this in the end?

hey I know it sound funny but i used garlic. take a garlic and crush it there are garlic crushers it produces juce and use rub it on your skin do it for 1-2 weeks it helped me a lot.