Weekly update tribulus

What brand tribulus?

First cycle was gs-sport
Now the second im doing on vemo-herb. (Just waited for it to arrive)

If vemoherb doesn’t work will you do fa sport again?

I guess so, but to be honest after trying that cheap brand GS-sport and got positive result, im starting to think that all the “quality” brands recommends are just brand-agents that make us believe that there is big difference between them…

end of the second cycle:
during the cycle i had good days, i tried a new kind of cycle to shook my body with hope it will do better.
was doing:
1 pill
2 pills
3 pills
3 pills
2 pills
1 pill
4 pills

just want to update that the day after the 4 pills i took no pills and it was my best day since crash. I had no shrinkage at all normal libido, no E.D, no P.E.
but as fast as it cames, i ejaculated this day and pretty much lost my gains.

I can say that overall, i do feel better post tribulus. I still have symptoms but 3 days after the second cycle i have pretty good days. like yesterday i had a fucking strong wood, with no tribulus in my system, i dont know why, but every cycle my condition gets better afterwards.
symptoms are getting weaker. I have no more like strong shrinkage days, when your penis is cold and almost disapear, i bearly have E.D, i dont know… lets keep it going and see if it will be persistent.

1 Like

Great to read. Really sounds like the recovery from Apr1989 I believe tribulus has cured me!

He also mentioned he got a higher baseline after every tribulus cycle.

So gs-sport and vemoherb seem to be the same for you?

And nice to see you’re getting better. I think abstaining from ejaculation is key for tribulus. Keep us updated

1 Like

Its hard to tell which brand is better because im combining them. GS-Sport is 500 mg and Vemo-herb is 400mg, maybe it is also making some difference.
Anywhy as long it is doing the job, i dont need to question it.

About ejaculation, i am not sure that abstaining ejaculation for a long time will truly make a difference, it just like no-fap, you will be hornier and have harder erections but it is only until you ejaculate.

1 Like

I think it does do something to the androgen receptors

Thats makes sense.

The question if for a long term or only for few hours

I’ve felt better on 14 day nofap… only problem is, that was when I was deep in PFS and eating unhealthy diet, I would break it out of fear that my dick wouldn’t work anymore. Maybe I should try it again, I’ll report if there’s improvements

But the old tribulus thread said that nofap was key, but honestly if you’re feeling good the way you are now I would keep doing the same

I do feel better on no-fap, but im also sexually active and any ejaculation deteriorate me.
I want a proof that no-ejaculate would be helpful for the long term and i will do it.

1 Like

Strange thing. This week my cycle was:
And all of my symptoms worsened during and after discontinuation.

Im going to do a lower dose cycle the next week to see if over dose might have a negative effect on me.

Now im even lower than the base line.

23 pills per week that’s way too much , which brand are you using ?

Maybe some kind of aromatization is happening? 1 pill is how many mg?

vemo-herb

could be aromatization. i didnt thought about it.
1pill is 500mg

1 Like

Mediherb is better in my opinion

I think its none-sense, and i wouldnt be surprised if some of the users here are agents of some tribulus brands. As long as it pure tribulus, you dont need to worry about it.

GS-Sport a shitty brand that cost nothing like vemo-herb giving me the same influence.

Anywhy, tribulus is not a cure, it just help manging symptoms.

2 Likes

Not true, you need to check what’s in the tribulus supplement.

For example, beta sitosterol is found in some tribulus supplements and that’s anti androgenic and should be avoided.

Quality also depends on how many saponins are in it.

1 Like