Water fast - brain fog - sense of depersonalization / unreality

tonight, after writing the previous post, I had a bad night, insomnia, hot flashes, bad sensations, I decided to eat today and break the fast, so I broke the water fast on day 21 , as written above for now no improvement on the symptoms as derealization etc …
the only improvement to underline is on the frequency of times I have to pee, before fasting I used to go to the bathroom like an eighty-year-old, now much better.
I start to feed myself again only with vegetable broth, boiled vegetables and fruit for a few days, if I have improvements I will write it here.

ps.
today i went to the supermarket i felt like i was on another planet, like at the beginning of spf … really not nice =(

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this.

Out of curiosity, have you tried supplements of any kind? If so, what results did you get?

do you mean during fasting?
however, during fasting only water, nothing else.

I mean in general.

I took lots of supplements, amino acids and herbs …
none have given great results.
this feeling of disconnection, brain fog, is very deep it seems, difficult to eliminate.

1 Like

I see you were on Propecia for over 10 years. Ever felt any sides when on it?

no, only the sperm most liquid, it all started about two weeks after the suspension

1 Like

update,
after breaking fast on day 21, i had a very very heavy crash of two nights and two days, worse stuff than the first crash after stopping the poison.
after these two days of total discomfort, (, I was afraid of dying, I called the doctor like 3 or 4 times during the night), after these two days, the doctor made me start fasting again, and I done another week or so, as soon as fasting started again, I experienced two days of TOTAL healing, I was fine, I slept well, I was connected as prefina, really beautiful experience, then after this further week of fasting, for a total of about 26/28 days, I have returned more or less to my baseline, strong sense of derealization etc … so what to say, fasting seems to strongly affect pfs, maybe I have not done enough days, or maybe I will have to do it again, but even only 2 days of pre pfs it was beautiful, I was crying with joy those two nights, I couldn’t believe it, I thought I was healed, but this medicine is really disgusting …

1 Like

Amazing strength of character. @gabriele. Have you lost weight etc as a result.

it’s not the strength, it’s the motivation, this sense of derealization, brainfog is destroying me …
I would shoot myself in the hand if it served to remove the fog =)

yes I have lost a lot of weight, I am 1.80 m and weight 55kg, as I weighed at 14 or 15 years.

this shit is absolutely unbelievable, how the fuck is it possible that people with very serious diseases derive so many benefits from fasting and I practically zero results, I feel like crying, I don’t believe it …

1 Like

I’m lost for words, this disease has no boundaries. I hope you manage to gain some weight with eating. You must look very thin at 55kg and 180cm. I look ill, gaunt and I’m heavier than you. Time @gabriele, try to hang on for better days ahead. You had a lottery win with that window it shows we are still working we just need to figure this shit out. There is an answer out there. Believe!!

1 Like

I don’t know, I hope it is as you say, I am very discouraged at the moment,
I had high hopes of healing on fasting, now I don’t really know what to do …
sure it will be bullshit, but i’m thinking about taking the poison, i’ve been taking it for over 10 years and i was fine …

1 Like

I’ve often thought that out of desperation but repeated use is what took me to the worst place. I havebi got any answers but many things seem to hasten the decline. Doing nothing other than trying to live a simple life seems to be the best option for some.

Zinc deficency…fast wont do shit dont waste time for noting

I don’t understand… please explain

I just want to say I hope you get well soon. Especially the brain fog :no_mouth:‍:fog:

thank you, at the moment I’m very downhearted by this situation.
I thought a long fast would do some good.
instead, still disconnected from the planet earth…

hi, sorry for late response, fucked my self whit supplements, needed to wait it pass…this is how i cured my brain fog…i do believe adequate zinc levels would prevent crash from happening u can find lot of people crash on fin after stress, and they have digestion problem witch is zinc and also have dry eyes some of them witch is low zinc witch enaybles vitamin A absortion, no libido, tissue change on dick also zinc, plus inability to fully erect zinc also, but, once you develop brain fog, zinc wouldnt fix it anymore… my cognitive symptomes were presure inside head, brainfog, derealization, i even had dislexia for a moment 2 times after jim, couldnt form a normal sentence…so i did carnivore diet this was 3 years ago, presure inside of my skull went awey permamently in 3 days, and brain fog too but would comeback when i eat carbs, than a year ago i took some bile with some pancreatic enzymes, and day after that it was completly gone and funny thing all i learn in all the years i had brain fog came back, and i was talking to people and i had informations that i didnt know when i even learn it…it was like importing usb with 3 years of learning expirience over night. so try going carnivore and try talking betain or apple cide vinegar capsules in my expirience betaine is stronger, appv doesnt do shit, but some people crash on betaine since is metyl donor i took 4 bottles and nothing, probably because on keto/carnivore you produce keton bodies and one of it is sodium bytirate if im not mistaken witch remove metyl groups, also pancreatic enzymes, and bile salts…also i was diagnosed with helico bactter that was fucking my digestion, so might check that or candida…also would be good to take but only active form, couse sintetic doesnt do shit, of b1(benfotamine), b2 riboflavin5phosfate and niacinamid they are good cause they support metabolisam. also u can support glutation with nac selenium vitamin c and try zinc of course.

2 Likes

Who is this doctor?

Dottor melelli roia in Perugia, italy.
he is a great fasting therapist, nice person, obviously he doesn’t know pfs, look for him on youtube, he specializes in multiple sclerosis, but he also treats other pathologies with excellent success rates. he followed fasts of over 50 days.