Waste case check-in

One or two lasted for a couple of weeks, others a day some a few hours. My TRUE belief is that there is a good chance for most I was getting these turnarounds even after 15 years. One thing is for sure that this is definitely treatable and not permanent. Find the master switch, flick it and were all back to our former selves.

People who are permanently in wheelchairs don’t get up and run across a football pitch 1nce in a while, if they did they would be saying fuck this chair I’ll get out of it 1 day. Don’t ever be defeated in this u will recover

7 Likes

I’m 23 years in 1st drop in muscle was in year 1 but it steadied. (Didn’t know the cause). I’ve had numerous episodes of loss over the years but at times it came back. I’d say it really started to pick up jn 2015 when i knew something was seriously wrong. Its become very apparent in the last 4 and accelerated this year where I no longer recognise myself but I’m still here and have managed to keep going. In summary you have years ahead of you and things can change just keep going

3 Likes

Ralph I have many more issues on top of the wastage. Believe me you have time to heal, or st least improve there are many stories and some who actually had repeated use. I bounced back from the abyss a few times and I didn’t know what the fuck was going on. In 2014 I was like an Olympic athlete I felt like steel, invincible, unbelievable euphoria brain function, it lasted for weeks i then collapsed and was rushed into hospital. A week prior to feeling fantastic I was unable to function I couldn’t think at work couldn’t do gym, steeped in suicidal thoughts etc . All before I knew about pfs. My point being this can change at anytime, an example of the polar opposites this disease presents. Stop assuming the worst. Tell your brain you will get better

4 Likes

Is there anything you took that corelate with that improvement?

Anitinflammatories seemed to ne the theme

1 Like

Any waste cases still working? I know some of you are not working, wondering who’s left that still is and how you’re managing.

Fortunately my company isn’t a stickler for office appearances but I went in yesterday and it was a tough haul. Getting dressed for work feels like putting on somebody else’s clothes. And thanks to the adderall shortage I’m on a new ineffective generic so I was pretty tired…like pre-pfs without my morning coffee (which I would never let happen).

2 Likes

Just a data point on wastage. It’s been said that facial wastage attacks the left side harder than the right and this matches my case, however below the neck my right side seems to waste faster. I noticed this past week that my right arm, hand, chest, and buttock are more depleted than the left.

Shoulder is hard to tell because I have an AC separation on the left side and the tissue that used to pad the protruding collar bone has wasted away and the entire shoulder sags beneath it now.

2 Likes

I admit it, but I’m just the opposite. My face, arms, shoulders, chest and left side of my thighs are worse than the right

I keep losing my muscles too, the older guys said it stops, let’s see where my case goes, I’ve been posting videos on my channel.

why did you faint?

After more than two years, my muscles are still shrinking, my limbs are weaker. He’ll stop?

Is your wastage worse on one side or the other? Is it different above and below the neck? Forgot to mention my neck has lost more muscle on the right side as well.

Left side of my face is the worst, in terms of physique decimation has been global. Anyone that has seen the photographs will see how profound the loss is. By far the last 12 months have been the worst imaginable. BUT I think I may have finally started to steady the ship. I will post an update soon but never give up guys there is always hope. Love and healing to you all

6 Likes

Do you think it could be an all body form of Parry Romberg Syndrome?

My right cheek has a dent like you would see on a car, it’s neurogenic muscle loss, but the right side of my face is less full, I suspect I have some cartilage loss. I have similar on right bicep and right shoulder as far as neurogenic muscle loss and popping sound behind right delt. I got this after Tribulus crash.

I have lost muscle overall but can still build that muscle up fairly okay. I know my adrenals are compromised, if I can’t fix them my general muscle will improve further I have no doubt.

But I think finasteride and Tribulus has triggered a wasting condition on right side of my body which I suspect is autoimmune in nature and I have to hope it won’t get worse

Lazarus did you ever consider HCG treatment or DHT treatment along with your immunosuppressant treatment?

I know any treatment I might try under a endocrinologist involves risk as my immune system attacks any stimuli so I feel any treatment would have to be accompanied by imunosuppressants

Hello mate,

I’ve got hcg and proviron stored in a cupboard but too afraid of them. So no I haven’t tried them bringing down the chronic inflammation is key . This last year has been a killer but fasting has been a life saver things are becoming bareable. I couldn’t dress, walk, brush teeth, cut food, lift a cup, hold my phone, the pain and disability was unrelenting , way past anything I’d experienced or even thought possible 15 months later I’m going for walks. I’ll provide a detailed post soon.

10 Likes